U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 03:49 PM

300 posts, read 222,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Counterfeit social security cards, right?
Nope
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2009, 04:45 PM

21,157 posts, read 25,082,860 times
Quote:
I'm not trying to pick any fights [but I don't run either]. You are the guys calling me names just because I happen to be a little younger than some of you. Some adults seem to "know it all" & push themselves around but I am not afraid of you. Most latinos probably don't even want to post on this forum because of all the white-supremacists [maybe I am nuts to take on you guys but you don't scare me

And you are totally out of snyc with the real world. All the negative attention on Arpaio will doom any chance of running\ winning anything in Arizona [a state with a large Latino population]. Arizona is behind California a few years but you can be sure that what is happening in California will be happening in Arizona soon. I am not in favor of open borders but once a migrant gets here he\she should be able to stay [that how it is handled in California - the future for Arizona is just over the Colorado River in California].
You keep forgetting about Maricopa County; it has most of Arizona's population--------and, they love Sheriff Joe. About the only community that may dislike Joe is the Tucson area, which is tiny compared to here.

Old 12-21-2009, 05:23 PM

13,387 posts, read 9,056,071 times
Quote:
Counterfeit social security cards, right?
Like IWonderWhy1 said , Nope.

I 'll give you a hint:

Oklahoma has HB 1804....

Old 12-21-2009, 06:11 PM

335 posts, read 162,740 times
Quote:
I think this forum is ground zero for the haters [most of whom are also confederates]. You guys seems to cling to each other for support like a bunch of little girls frightened of the dark
From reading several of your posts on this forum, you come across as being immature and undereducated. Come on, be honest with us. Are you currently in junior high school? Aren't you really 13 or 14 years old? I just can't imagine an adult is writing the type of inane, juvenile comments that you post here.

Old 12-21-2009, 06:15 PM

300 posts, read 222,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbartlebee View Post
From reading several of your posts on this forum, you come across as being immature and undereducated. Come on, be honest with us. Are you currently in junior high school? Aren't you really 13 or 14 years old? I just can't imagine an adult is writing the type of inane, juvenile comments that you post here.
I believe our young friend is a Freshman in High School.

Old 12-21-2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
This is one of his posts from another forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur
I am a teenager in high school so the average things like housing, insurance, etc. don't apply yet. But relationships do apply & I like girls all of races & they like me, too because of how I look [bi-racial].

Old 12-21-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Most latinos probably don't even want to post on this forum because of all the white-supremacists [maybe I am nuts to take on you guys but you don't scare me
Even though they would have the right to do so, I wouldn't want any brown supremacists to post their anti-American La Raza propaganda on this forum.

By the way, how can you tell the race of the other posters on this forum? Which of us are white? Which of us are black? Which of us are Latino? Which of us are Asian?

Quote:
And you are totally out of snyc with the real world. All the negative attention on Arpaio will doom any chance of running\ winning anything in Arizona [a state with a large Latino population]. Arizona is behind California a few years but you can be sure that what is happening in California will be happening in Arizona soon. I am not in favor of open borders but once a migrant gets here he\she should be able to stay [that how it is handled in California - the future for Arizona is just over the Colorado River in California].
47% of Latino voters voted in favor of Proposition 200, the tough anti-illegal immigration measure that Ariziona's voters passed into law in 2004. There is a very large number of Latinos in Arizona who are opposed to illegal immigration.

We should all hope and pray that the disaster that has happened to California due to unchecked illegal immigration will NOT happen to Arizona or any other state.

Old 12-21-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWonderWhy1 View Post
I believe our young friend is a Freshman in High School.
Well, my guess wasn't too far off then. I've found that as hard as they may try, it is very difficult for a young high school student to sound like a mature adult in their writings. This is due to the fact that a lot of what we write about comes from our own life experiences in the real world. Also, our minds absorb and are influenced by what we have heard and read over the many years. A young kid in high school has neither the life experiences of an adult, nor the accumulated knowlege base that comes from reading about and studying various social and political issues over a period of many years. I think much of what we discuss on this forum goes right over the heads of certain young posters, and all they can do is post some silly, juvenile, snide comment as their "contribution" to the discussion.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:09 PM

21,157 posts, read 25,082,860 times
Quote:
Well, my guess wasn't too far off then. I've found that as hard as they may try, it is very difficult for a young high school student to sound like a mature adult in their writings. This is due to the fact that a lot of what we write about comes from our own life experiences in the real world. Also, our minds absorb and are influenced by what we have heard and read over the many years. A young kid in high school has neither the life experiences of an adult, nor the accumulated knowlege base that comes from reading about and studying various social and political issues over a period of many years. I think much of what we discuss on this forum goes right over the heads of certain young posters, and all they can do is post some silly, juvenile, snide comment as their "contribution" to the discussion.
And according to the ToS: one has to be at least age 16 or 17 to post here.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Also some of us posters have lived in the middle of the illegal immigration crisis on a daily bases and are the most effected by it, let alone been to civil rights marches, demonstration, protests,ect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration