Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 08:27 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,426,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbartlebee View Post
Do you know for sure that the people Arpaio was talking to are members of the KKK? If so, how do you know this? If they are in fact members of the KKK, did Arpaio know that they were members of the KKK at the time that he was talking to them? If you believe that Arpaio did in fact know this, what proof do you have that Arpaio knew this? Or are you just doing a lot of assuming so you can continue your baseless assault on Arpaio's reputation and character simply because you don't like him?
He has no proof of anything. It's all assumptions and false accusations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2009, 02:19 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,386,687 times
I think this forum is ground zero for the haters [most of whom are also confederates]. You guys seems to cling to each other for support like a bunch of little girls frightened of the dark

Old 12-21-2009, 02:24 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
I think this forum is ground zero for the haters [most of whom are also confederates]. You guys seems to cling to each other for support like a bunch of little girls frightened of the dark
Actually; it is the pro illegal alien apologists who are petrified since public opinion is turning against their 'pets'

Fear is an excellent thing to 'encourage' illegals to return home.

Old 12-21-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
It's called "UNITED". Unfortunatly, Those who are "UnAmerican" and uneducated on this issue, such as yourself, just don't understand.
So all they can do is call us names.

Old 12-21-2009, 02:48 PM

300 posts, read 429,939 times
Quote:
Look my child: You know so very little about life - but, you will learn. Be patient.

As for Sheriff Arpaio, you have made absolute statements - guarantees, that you are completely unable to back up with any proof. None. Nada.

I can however give you something to "chew" on - that is completely verifiable: Arpaio is one of the most admired elected officials in the country. He approval numbers (polls) are out of site.

AND, he may - not certain yet - but he may run for Governor of Arizona next year. And the polls on this issue show Joe with such an amazing lead, any other person even considering running should save their money.

I'm glad to see a person as young as you getting involved in these conversations. Just remember though - there are a lot of people here who do know a lot more than you - try not to pick fights the way you do/are.

Old 12-21-2009, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWonderWhy1 View Post
Look my child: You know so very little about life - but, you will learn. Be patient.

As for Sheriff Arpaio, you have made absolute statements - guarantees, that you are completely unable to back up with any proof. None. Nada.

I can however give you something to "chew" on - that is completely verifiable: Arpaio is one of the most admired elected officials in the country. He approval numbers (polls) are out of site.

AND, he may - not certain yet - but he may run for Governor of Arizona next year. And the polls on this issue show Joe with such an amazing lead, any other person even considering running should save their money.

I'm glad to see a person as young as you getting involved in these conversations. Just remember though - there are a lot of people here who do know a lot more than you - try not to pick fights the way you do/are.
I'm not trying to pick any fights [but I don't run either]. You are the guys calling me names just because I happen to be a little younger than some of you. Some adults seem to "know it all" & push themselves around but I am not afraid of you. Most latinos probably don't even want to post on this forum because of all the white-supremacists [maybe I am nuts to take on you guys but you don't scare me

And you are totally out of snyc with the real world. All the negative attention on Arpaio will doom any chance of running\ winning anything in Arizona [a state with a large Latino population]. Arizona is behind California a few years but you can be sure that what is happening in California will be happening in Arizona soon. I am not in favor of open borders but once a migrant gets here he\she should be able to stay [that how it is handled in California - the future for Arizona is just over the Colorado River in California].

Old 12-21-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
I'm not trying to pick any fights [but I don't run either]. You are the guys calling me names just because I happen to be a little younger than some of you. Some adults seem to "know it all" & push themselves around but I am not afraid of you. Most latinos probably don't even want to post on this forum because of all the white-supremacists [maybe I am nuts to take on you guys but you don't scare me

And you are totally out of snyc with the real world. All the negative attention on Arpaio will doom any chance of running\ winning anything in Arizona [a state with a large Latino population]. Arizona is behind California a few years but you can be sure that what is happening in California will be happening in Arizona soon. I am not in favor of open borders but once a migrant gets here he\she should be able to stay [that how it is handled in California - the future for Arizona is just over the Colorado River in California].

Again, your lack of KNOWLEDGE of issues is something that you have to come to grips with. And, it is because you are younger - you are what? A Freshman in HS?

Arpaio has many Hispanic supporters. In Arizona, those here illegally are detained, turned over to ICE and deported. It is so easy for you to simply say - "let them stay" - that is not happening - even in California where they have just stepped up raids on California Business's looking for Illegals. When caught, they too will be deported.

Actually, what is happening in CA will NOT be happening in AZ soon.

I would suggest that you try and focus, learn, MORE about CA BEFORE you even think about telling another State how they (that state) should do things.

Old 12-21-2009, 03:21 PM

Quote:
And you are totally out of snyc with the real world. All the negative attention on Arpaio will doom any chance of running\ winning anything in Arizona [a state with a large Latino population].
Just thought I would point out some errors in the above:

A) What you call "Negative" attention on the Sheriff is what is fueling the encouragement to run

B) Polls show he would win, "Hands down"

C) LOADS of Hispanics support Arpaio - bet you did not know that.

And, are you going to try to back up your "guarantees" with some kind of proof?

Old 12-21-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:

And you are totally out of snyc with the real world. All the negative attention on Arpaio will doom any chance of running\ winning anything in Arizona [a state with a large Latino population]. Arizona is behind California a few years but you can be sure that what is happening in California will be happening in Arizona soon. I
Quote:
am not in favor of open borders but once a migrant gets here he\she should be able to stay [that how it is handled in California - the future for Arizona is just over the Colorado River in California
].
You keep comparing Arizona with California.

Arizona has HB 2779, California has no such thing.

Do you even know what HB 2779 is?

Old 12-21-2009, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
You keep comparing Arizona with California.

Arizona has HB 2779, California has no such thing.

Do you even know what HB 2779 is?
Counterfeit social security cards, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration