U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-19-2007, 02:48 PM
 
Location: Fort Worth/Dallas
11,878 posts, read 32,924,989 times
Reputation: 5539

Advertisements

This is a twisted organization that calls for the retaking of Aztlan, soon to be known as the former United States of America. It's good to know your enemy; read up folks. I was looking for George Bush's email address on the site. I wanted to send him a letter; thought it would get to him quicker than sending one to the White House.

http://www.aztlan.net/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-20-2007, 09:00 AM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Reputation: 3010
http://www.mexica-movement.org/

Here is another little hate filled gem for you. These are the people those of us here in California face at every march and every protest. Isn't it funny that the mainstream media won't show America these goons with their anti-American hate-speech and bandana covered faces?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2007, 01:18 PM
 
173 posts, read 372,021 times
Reputation: 267
But MSM does make sure the whole country sees the police chasing after the people who kept refusing to leave the area after the police kept warning them over, and over, and over, to LEAVE THE AREA! Also, sure wish the MSM would have shown the Mexicans attacking the police for about forty minutes before the police began to react to being attacked.

If you are not present at these marches you will not get the real truth. Simple as that. Doesn't speak very well for our supposedly "unbiased" MSM.

Just like with Ron Paul the Republican candidate running for President. Ron Paul wins poll, after poll, after poll, but when the MSM mentions him, they always say he is the low man on the polls. Maybe they do that because he has the same stand on immigration as Tom Tancredo has, and they do not want an anti amnesty President to win the Presidency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2007, 02:36 PM
 
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
295 posts, read 741,317 times
Reputation: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
http://www.mexica-movement.org/

Here is another little hate filled gem for you. These are the people those of us here in California face at every march and every protest. Isn't it funny that the mainstream media won't show America these goons with their anti-American hate-speech and bandana covered faces?
This site... It's a joke... right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2007, 03:36 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroatWebWanderer View Post
This site... It's a joke... right?
Unfortunately, no...it is no joke. This is an actual organization which is indoctrinating Hispanics into believing that just because they may (or may not) have some indigenous Meso American blood in their ancestry somewhere down the line that they, not Americans, are the true owners of the North American continent.

Of course, they do not take into consideration the beliefs of the Native American or the Canadian Native American tribes and assume that they should go right along with their grand plans of reconquista simply because all of the ancestors migrated across the now defunct land bridge from parts of Siberia all those thousands of years ago. Never mind that there has been no love lost between the Native American Indian tribes and the Meso American Indian tribes ever since recorded time.

This is the mindset that we are fighting against when we go up against the pro-illegal immigration goons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2007, 04:01 PM
 
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
295 posts, read 741,317 times
Reputation: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Unfortunately, no...it is no joke. This is an actual organization which is indoctrinating Hispanics into believing that just because they may (or may not) have some indigenous Meso American blood in their ancestry somewhere down the line that they, not Americans, are the true owners of the North American continent.

Of course, they do not take into consideration the beliefs of the Native American or the Canadian Native American tribes and assume that they should go right along with their grand plans of reconquista simply because all of the ancestors migrated across the now defunct land bridge from parts of Siberia all those thousands of years ago. Never mind that there has been no love lost between the Native American Indian tribes and the Meso American Indian tribes ever since recorded time.

This is the mindset that we are fighting against when we go up against the pro-illegal immigration goons.

I see, thank you. I didn’t know such movement exists.

I’d ask a few more things if you don’t mind, in order to be able to understand what I read here. What is “sanctuary city” – people say LA is one in immigration context, not sure what does it mean. Also “La Raza” – what is that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2007, 04:15 PM
 
Location: San Diego North County
4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Reputation: 3010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroatWebWanderer View Post
I see, thank you. I didn’t know such movement exists.

I’d ask a few more things if you don’t mind, in order to be able to understand what I read here. What is “sanctuary city” – people say LA is one in immigration context, not sure what does it mean. Also “La Raza” – what is that?
A "sanctuary city" is a city in which law enforcement is constrained from asking anyone about their immigration status, even if they are caught committing a crime, which is against federal law. L.A.'s own "Special Order 40" violates federal law, but because our President loves illegal aliens, especially if they are from south of the border, no action is taken against these sanctuary cities.

"La Raza" is a pro-Hispanic, anti-American organization which seems to have firmly ensconsed itself within the American political scheme. They claim to promote the education and rights of Hispanics, but all they are really promoting is the rights of Hispanics, both legal and illegal, to the exclusion of everyone else. Their motto is:

Por La Raza--Todo.
Fuera de La Raza--Nada.

For those of the Race (Hispanic) Everything. For those outside the Race, Nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2007, 04:34 PM
 
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
295 posts, read 741,317 times
Reputation: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
A "sanctuary city" is a city in which law enforcement is constrained from asking anyone about their immigration status, even if they are caught committing a crime, which is against federal law. L.A.'s own "Special Order 40" violates federal law, but because our President loves illegal aliens, especially if they are from south of the border, no action is taken against these sanctuary cities.

"La Raza" is a pro-Hispanic, anti-American organization which seems to have firmly ensconsed itself within the American political scheme. They claim to promote the education and rights of Hispanics, but all they are really promoting is the rights of Hispanics, both legal and illegal, to the exclusion of everyone else. Their motto is:

Por La Raza--Todo.
Fuera de La Raza--Nada.

For those of the Race (Hispanic) Everything. For those outside the Race, Nothing.
Thanks again for the answers.

This about sanctuary city is against any common sense.

Thought I knew stuff about America, but things I read here surprise me on a regular basis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2007, 05:11 PM
 
173 posts, read 372,021 times
Reputation: 267
Members of the "La Raza" movement envision reclaiming the American Southwest

'La Raza' has virtual veto over bill.
Controversial group 'practically in the room' during negotiations.

Posted: May 18, 2007
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com
LINK

Controversial Latino groups, including the National Council of La Raza, were granted virtual veto power over the immigration bill hammered out yesterday by Senate Republicans, Democrats and the White House, the Washington Post reported.

A number of prominent Republicans have rejected the bill – which still has not been issued in its final form – as "amnesty" for millions of people who came to the U.S. illegally.

The National Council of La Raza, or "The Race," was condemned last year by Rep. Charles Norwood, R-Ga., as a radical "pro-illegal immigration lobbying organization that supports racist groups calling for the secession of the western United States as a Hispanic-only homeland."

Norwood, writing in Human Events, called on La Raza to renounce its support of the campus group MEChA – Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan – which sees "The Race" as part of a transnational ethnic group that one day will reclaim Aztlan, the mythical birthplace of the Aztecs. In Chicano folklore, Aztlan includes California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas.
~SNIP
The White House held a meeting just over two weeks ago with Latino groups, and Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and Commerce Secretary Carlos M. Gutierrez have had contact.

"At least they are paying attention to us," MALDEF President John Trasvińa told the Post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-20-2007, 05:23 PM
 
283 posts, read 1,231,602 times
Reputation: 143
you guys don't believe that every hispanic supports these extremists? I hate La Raza and so does my entire family. It's a shame that groups like this exist but don't forget their still are white supremacy and black supremacy groups that want power for their race. And all these groups are of the most vile people one could imagine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top