U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 06:27 PM

27,996 posts, read 46,366,300 times

Advertisements

SOMERS, Wis. -- An 18-year veteran of the Kenosha County Sheriff's Department died after being shot in the face while conducting a traffic stop.

Frank Fabiano Jr. was shot multiple times near the University of Wisconsin-Parkside just before midnight Wednesday, Kenosha County Sheriff's Department spokesman Gil Benn said.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/391414%2C5_1_WA18_OFFICERSHOT_S1.article (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2007, 06:47 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 8,564,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
SOMERS, Wis. -- An 18-year veteran of the Kenosha County Sheriff's Department died after being shot in the face while conducting a traffic stop.

Frank Fabiano Jr. was shot multiple times near the University of Wisconsin-Parkside just before midnight Wednesday, Kenosha County Sheriff's Department spokesman Gil Benn said.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/391414%2C5_1_WA18_OFFICERSHOT_S1.article (broken link)
OK, let me go and hurl.....because this makes me SICK!!!!!
OK, one scumbag does this....can you imagine thousands????
Exactly that is what's going on here in Hazleton/ PA...read up on it on the web!
THAT'S yet another reason, why we want LEGAL IMMIGRANTS coming here.........

Old 05-19-2007, 07:22 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,004,847 times
There must be some mistake, George Benedict Bush has repeatedly stated they only want jobs that Americans don't want.

Old 05-19-2007, 08:11 PM
MB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
There must be some mistake, George Benedict Bush has repeatedly stated they only want jobs that Americans don't want.
LOL..you are funny...lol
Bush is a liar, and that supposed "argument" isn't one at all, but only a farse. He is a liar....and the signs are EVERYWHERE!
I really took the time to go trough some very interesting posts on the immigration topic. I also followed up on some quotes, and news reports....
I repeat: Bush is a liar......and we better get used to on how to get that knife out of our backs we got from HIM!!!

Old 05-19-2007, 09:12 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Quote:
The man identified as the gunman, Ezequiel Lopez, 45, of Kenosha, fled the scene on foot and was arrested three hours later outside the Woodcreek apartment complex, police said.
Authorities suspect Lopez might be an illegal immigrant due to his use of several aliases and Social Security numbers discovered after his arrest. Lopez also had no valid driver's license when he was stopped by Fabiano
You're kidding!!!

He needs to come out of the shadows and into the sunshine of America.

http://media1.suburbanchicagonews.com/nixoncds/image/WA18_OFFICERSHOT_P3_scn_feed_20070517_22_45_32_184 3-95-62.imageContent (broken link)

Old 05-20-2007, 08:36 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Yep, I posted this in another thread in this forum about the victims of illegal immigration.

I have to admit it. Killing law enforcement officers is indeed a job that most Americans will not do.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:27 PM
MB2

Thumbs up Yup, you said it right there!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Yep, I posted this in another thread in this forum about the victims of illegal immigration.

I have to admit it. Killing law enforcement officers is indeed a job that most Americans will not do.
Amen, Kele....amen!

Old 07-30-2007, 10:28 PM

7 posts, read 25,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingBack2PA View Post
OK, let me go and hurl.....because this makes me SICK!!!!!
OK, one scumbag does this....can you imagine thousands????
Exactly that is what's going on here in Hazleton/ PA...read up on it on the web!
THAT'S yet another reason, why we want LEGAL IMMIGRANTS coming here.........
the legall people of this country have to stand up for ourselfs iia got shut down because its injustice to the people its against THERE ILLEGALS THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS these laws need to be change double shooting in hazleton again wtf enough is enough Mayor barletta is trying but you know the old saying the horse has all ready left the barn please someone start a rally where the legal law abiding people can come together hopefully millions and try to stop all this our town is suffering our chidrens education is suffering ESL is destroying the educational system if you cant speak or understand english go to a school where you can before your put into the school system

Old 07-30-2007, 10:32 PM

13,466 posts, read 14,451,501 times
Build the wall. Deport.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:44 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,004,847 times
If these illegals are willing to kill cops what's to stop them from breaking into your home and killing you? If the government isn't willing to secure our southern border knowing this type of thing happens then all I have to say is thank God we have the 2nd Amendment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or