Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2007, 06:37 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,089,156 times

Advertisements

The Mexica Movement claims this entire continent is theirs because of Indian heritage, and that whites must go back to Europe. They are giving racist and hate lectures at their list of high schools, colleges, universities, libraries and community centers. I'd like to know HOW they can lecture at our public schools if the KKK cannot? Mexica claims to have a lecture class at East L.A. College in technical building, also a booth at this college during the Pow Wow celebrations... my relatives have been to these Pow Wow's unknowing of this. Mexica claims they were attacked by L.A. police at Mc Arthur Park after immigration march where Mexica carried flags saying Pilgrims are illegal since 1492 and to go back to Europe. TV news avoids showing and telling what we are up against in America.

www.mexica-movement.org.
Email: Mexicamovement@sbcglobal.net. Phone: 323-981-0352. Address: Mexica Movement, P.O. Box 5088, Huntington Park, CA. 90255

Last edited by faith10; 05-20-2007 at 06:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2007, 07:33 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
The Mexica Movement claims this entire continent is theirs because of Indian heritage, and that whites must go back to Europe. They are giving racist and hate lectures at their list of high schools, colleges, universities, libraries and community centers. I'd like to know HOW they can lecture at our public schools if the KKK cannot? Mexica claims to have a lecture class at East L.A. College in technical building, also a booth at this college during the Pow Wow celebrations... my relatives have been to these Pow Wow's unknowing of this. Mexica claims they were attacked by L.A. police at Mc Arthur Park after immigration march where Mexica carried flags saying Pilgrims are illegal since 1492 and to go back to Europe. TV news avoids showing and telling what we are up against in America.

www.mexica-movement.org.
Email: Mexicamovement@sbcglobal.net. Phone: 323-981-0352. Address: Mexica Movement, P.O. Box 5088, Huntington Park, CA. 90255
I LOVE the "All Europeans Illegal Since 1492" signs. I assume that they mean to indicate that all persons of European descent are illegal since Columbus. That always cracks me up since Columbus landed on the islands of the West Indies and didn't actually "discover" America.

Just shows the type of ignorance and revisionist historians that we're up against. What is even more appalling is that anyone with a 5th grade history education would fall for that revisionist tripe.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:25 AM

2 posts, read 3,334 times
Default How?!

How can they allow the Mexica Movement to give those kind of speeches to schools when the KKK can't? And the worst part is that none of the news corporations would ever post a story comparing the two since it'd lose their support from minority groups if they stood up for the kkk.

Thanks for posting this, no major organization will ever show anything that stands for the only people whose rights are being violated. Not the minorities, but the majorities.

I'm white and I've got more pride in my race than any other. Am I a racist?

anyone wanna talk/argue, feel free, here's some contacts.

[moderator cut: inappropriate]

Last edited by madicarus2000; 06-11-2008 at 10:57 PM.. Reason: dont post personal info.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:50 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,499,454 times
faith10 - Just curious, have you actually seen a lecture being given in public schools and universities by this movement?

I found this link describing the event in East LA:
events

Quote:
The lectures will be about our Anahuac history, our accomplishments, our civilizations, issues of identity, and the crimes of the Europeans. There will be a question and answer part at the end of the presentation in which you can participate. We will have a large section of the Mexica Movement library which will include books on the Nahuatl language, codices, recommended books, and several art books. We will have books, t-shirts, and other materials to sell for our fundraising purposes. Bring your family and friends for an enlightening afternoon. These events are all free. Come early to find campus parking and to find us on the campus. Hope to see you soo
I mean I don't see anything anti-American in there.

They could be talking about ALL Euros..even in Mexico. No doubt by looking at their home page that they are hateful and should not be in public schools.

Last edited by Mach50; 06-11-2008 at 12:09 PM..

Old 06-11-2008, 01:13 PM

219 posts, read 425,293 times
Wow! Just look at their website. Looks like they are VERY unhappy with anything white. How can they bring up all these issues and not say hateful things? I would love to hear them try to do that. Why is everyone just looking away from this? Just because the United States has laws and we are asking them to follow there HERE in the U.S. we hate them? They have a land, they have their country, am I missing something?

Old 06-11-2008, 01:19 PM

219 posts, read 425,293 times
Hey you guys, go to their website and click on the YouTube clip called "How to Solve Illegal Immigration" and note what they think would solve Illegal Immigration.

Old 06-11-2008, 01:53 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Looking at what the Aztecs did to other defeated pre Hispanic Indians in present day Mexico---------who are they to talk?

I am specifically referring to their religious practice of cutting out the hearts of still living victims, etc.

Besides: the Aztec culture was already in a state of decline when Cortez came along.

Oh well; welcome to history (and human nature).

Old 06-11-2008, 03:34 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaGrrrrrl View Post
Hey you guys, go to their website and click on the YouTube clip called "How to Solve Illegal Immigration" and note what they think would solve Illegal Immigration.
Think that one is bad? Try clicking on 'Flaws With "Guns, Germs, & Steel"' it is a near 10 minute diatribe repeating essentially the same three rambling sentences. The ignorance of the people involved with this "movement" is quite well illustrated in the ramblings of this moron.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:14 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,753,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I LOVE the "All Europeans Illegal Since 1492" signs. I assume that they mean to indicate that all persons of European descent are illegal since Columbus. That always cracks me up since Columbus landed on the islands of the West Indies and didn't actually "discover" America.

Just shows the type of ignorance and revisionist historians that we're up against. What is even more appalling is that anyone with a 5th grade history education would fall for that revisionist tripe.
The West Indies could probably be considered part of the Americas.

Old 06-12-2008, 06:18 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,945 times
sure wish one of them morons would come knocking at my gate trying to throw me out.................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration