Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 12:02 AM

3,948 posts, read 4,304,292 times

Advertisements

This is hilarious. The newspapers/online newspapers are really trying to make this story big because I read about this about 2 weeks ago, but they slapped a new date on it and reprinted it. I'm going to be writing who ever I can about this because if this happens, I think that will be my last straw before I stop being so nice and really devote more time to fighting the overtaken of everything by illegal immigrants. How are you even going to have the nerve to come up in here illegally and then demand the benefits of nationals and legal residents?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 07:50 AM

563 posts, read 518,655 times
Bottom line, I don't think ANY person, whether legal or illegal that is NOT a US Citizcen should not be eligible for any type of Government aid or funding for anything, including school. Fund it yourself. If they do not like it, then maybe there are much better opportunities where they came from and should return and take advantage of that.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:53 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,905,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Storm View Post
Bottom line, I don't think ANY person, whether legal or illegal that is NOT a US Citizcen should not be eligible for any type of Government aid or funding for anything, including school. Fund it yourself. If they do not like it, then maybe there are much better opportunities where they came from and should return and take advantage of that.
This is just a ridiculous statement.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:16 PM

1,909 posts, read 2,537,226 times
Tommy Storm said:
"Bottom line, I don't think ANY person, whether legal or illegal that is NOT a US Citizcen should not be eligible for any type of Government aid or funding for anything, including school. Fund it yourself. If they do not like it, then maybe there are much better opportunities where they came from and should return and take advantage of that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Why is this ridiculous to you? Do you think an American can sneak into a foreign country and receive free schooling or get government aid just for being there? These are perks for citizens of a country. They are NOT for illegals who don't belong here.
As Tommy said, they can go home and take advantage of the things offered to them there. If they want what we have here then they need to apply to come here legally.

Old 01-01-2010, 11:48 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,266,317 times
This guy is a scumbag and should be deported immediately.

Old 01-02-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
You sir, your name in print is a rediculous statement. Why should I have to work my tail off to barely get by or get aid for school and someone comes floating over on a cabinet from lets say Cuba get all kinds of funding, housing, no taxes, schooling for just floating over here? And before everyone gets their pantys in an uproar, you may insert any group into there. I use Cuba because I am in Florida and that is how it is. Heck, it's to the point to where if you want to drive into Miami, you need a passport to get back to Fort Lauderdale.

No NON-US resident should be getting any sort of aid for ANYTHING. Send them back to their country and let them come here the legal way. There are too many people in Florida as it is and with jobs scarce is even worse. Because of the hispanic population here, if you can not speak Spanish, you are overlooked for jobs.

Luckily where I work, if the customer can not speak English, they go out and get someone who can translate for them. We speak one language and one language ONLY.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:57 PM

pick him up, box him up and send him back to MEXICO

Old 04-21-2010, 06:42 PM

50,241 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Storm View Post
pick him up, box him up and send him back to MEXICO
Your boy got banned. A little over the top.

Old 04-22-2010, 08:33 AM

These people do not desearve anything from us. We can't take care of our own, but we can provide them housing, food, etc on my dime. I don't think so. Would Mexico pay us a reward for returning their citizens?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration