Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2007, 10:45 AM

5,642 posts, read 15,705,582 times

Advertisements

I've never see so much anti-illegal immigration talk in a forum before, until now. However, with all the frustration, why aren't we seeing anyone doing anything about it? I mean, where is the "Cindy Sheehan" of anti-illegal immigration? I like how we have so much focus in Iraq, yet, more people die from gang activity in LA every year, etc.

Seriously, is anyone going to do anything about what they feel so deeply about aside from fleeing to states like Idaho, North Dakota, etc?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2007, 11:30 AM

178 posts, read 416,459 times
Here are some groups who are doing something. This is just few sites who are actually doing something about the invasion from Mexico. And by the way, on these sites you can find more sites!

http://patriotwatchdog.com/
http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/2454.html (broken link)
http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/index.php
http://www.americanpatrol.com/
http://saveourstate.org/vforums/index.php?act=idx
http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums/

Last edited by BerryPie; 05-21-2007 at 11:32 AM.. Reason: added some information.

Old 05-21-2007, 12:23 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,110 times
usborderwatch.com does daylabor site protest in the Houston area if you care to join in and help let them know...They are also doing a protest in Austin in June if you would like to go....

Old 05-21-2007, 02:00 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,449,979 times
There are people protesting illegal immigration. They just don't get the media attention they deserve and if they do get it it's almost always portrayed negatively.

Old 05-21-2007, 03:27 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times
There's also www.numbersusa.com, a FANTASTIC site that allows you to fax politicians on all of these immigration issues. They are so well organized that they have what is called a "buffet" for registered users (free) that organizes all of your faxes into a single area for organization. These faxes are sent online, so you don't have to have a fax machine. All in all, I think it's one of the best sites out there fighting this illegal immigration problem and probably responsible for a big part of the voice against this crime the politicians want to enforce (against our will).

Old 05-21-2007, 07:16 PM

1,678 posts, read 2,545,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
There's also www.numbersusa.com, a FANTASTIC site that allows you to fax politicians on all of these immigration issues. They are so well organized that they have what is called a "buffet" for registered users (free) that organizes all of your faxes into a single area for organization. These faxes are sent online, so you don't have to have a fax machine. All in all, I think it's one of the best sites out there fighting this illegal immigration problem and probably responsible for a big part of the voice against this crime the politicians want to enforce (against our will).
This is an excellent site. I check it out and fax almost daily, plus they send you alerts to take action on...it's a great site and very easy to use.

Old 05-21-2007, 08:54 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,848,625 times
I've been faxing and emailing. We also screen diligently so we won't hire illegal aliens. I don't support any business that I know hires illegal immigrants.

Old 05-22-2007, 08:31 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,747,161 times
As a member of Save Our State, I participate in numerous rallies and protests against illegal immigration and sanctuary cities, and in support of law enforcement as well as numerous rallies and fundraisers to free the Texas Three. (Ramos, Compean, and Hernandez)

I also fax, write, email, call and otherwise harrass, my elected representation, Boxer, Feinstein and Harmon, or as I like to call them, "The Unholy Trinity."

I've taken my licks for this cause; I had the teetotal crap beat out of me in Maywood, CA by illegal aliens and their supporters when SOS protested the sanctuary city policies of Maywood, CA.

There are many of us on the front lines here in Northern Mexico. I just wish the rest of the country would feel the same urgency to do something about the illegal insurgency as we do. However, that likely will not happen until you are as invaded and as infested as we are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration