U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 04:51 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,434,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Relax, mr bartlebee Like everybody else, I only know what I see on the Internet or read. Maybe Sheriff Arpaio is a kkk member or maybe not. That doesn't make me a triple "D" ["dishonest, deceitful and desperate"]. You can trust your opinion based on what you know. The same for me. Latinos have bad feelings about Arpaio [that's enough to convince me that he is corrupt. Looks like the grand jury thinks so, too!
Displaying a tribally ethnocentric mentality, basically a herd mentality, shows that you're either a moron or maybe not. Is that the same tribally ethnocentric Latino community that freely allows infestations of illegals to live in their midst. Tribally ethnocentric Latinos have bad feelings about Arpaio because he had the nerve to arrest their illegal cousins nacho, paco, taco, facco, and jacko.

Old 01-10-2010, 05:10 PM

20,310 posts, read 19,480,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Displaying a tribally ethnocentric mentality, basically a herd mentality, shows that you're either a moron or maybe not. Is that the same tribally ethnocentric Latino community that freely allows infestations of illegals to live in their midst. Tribally ethnocentric Latinos have bad feelings about Arpaio because he had the nerve to arrest their illegal cousins nacho, paco, taco, facco, and jacko.
Why does everyone hate the cop that actually does his job? The local cop in my town will pull over anyone and everyone who speeds. The locals tend to get upset that they are not spared the ticket. LOL Word to the wise don't speed in Meshoppen PA.
In this case Hispanics hate Arpaio because he busts every illegal he catches. Wish we had more cops willing to enforce the law and not fear the political machine.

Old 01-10-2010, 06:51 PM

7,412 posts, read 8,252,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Clearly you live in north Carolina & I live in California: a world apart!

Old 01-10-2010, 06:59 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,534,446 times
Quote:
Clearly you live in north Carolina & I live in California: a world apart!
Yes, and California is the worst. I know, I live there.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:52 PM

7,412 posts, read 8,252,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yes, and California is the worst. I know, I live there.
Really? What's your standard? country music radio stations?

Old 01-10-2010, 09:02 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,534,446 times
Quote:
Really? What's your standard? country music radio stations?
No, more like Ranchero music blaring away all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration