U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-09-2010, 09:58 AM
 
Location: Pasadena
7,412 posts, read 8,252,742 times
Reputation: 1802

Advertisements

Just as predicted, Sheriff Arpaio is now under a grand jury investigation into his violations of the law & illegal conduct. The beginning of the end. Say bye to Arpaio!

Grand jury investigating Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona - latimes.com

 
Old 01-09-2010, 10:38 AM
 
313 posts, read 303,593 times
Reputation: 44
Great.The racial profiling is a whole different story, but another thing he needs to be called out on his abuse of power to intimidate opposing politicians, journalists, and officials. The guy's a gangster
 
Old 01-09-2010, 10:45 AM
 
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina
1,213 posts, read 1,434,889 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpayaso View Post
Great.The racial profiling is a whole different story, but another thing he needs to be called out on his abuse of power to intimidate opposing politicians, journalists, and officials. The guy's a gangster
Frankly, Arpaiyesso is doing what needs to be done to rid this country of illegal alien infestation. I can't imagine anyone who isn't a criminal illegal alien or a criminal illegal alien sympathiser having a problem with Joe Arpaiyesso.
 
Old 01-09-2010, 10:57 AM
 
313 posts, read 303,593 times
Reputation: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Frankly, Arpaiyesso is doing what needs to be done to rid this country of illegal alien infestation. I can't imagine anyone who isn't a criminal illegal alien or a criminal illegal alien sympathiser having a problem with Joe Arpaiyesso.
So you're okay with intimidation of government officials, politicians, and the free press who go against him?
Are you also a fan of Hugo Chavez?
 
Old 01-09-2010, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina
1,213 posts, read 1,434,889 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpayaso View Post
So you're okay with intimidation of government officials, politicians, and the free press who go against him?
Are you also a fan of Hugo Chavez?
Apparently, said hispandering amnesty politicians and gov officials, and the so called liberal free press are open border pro illegal sympathizers? Getting your info off of the daily kos? Maobama is the only fan of Chavez that I know of.
 
Old 01-09-2010, 11:51 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 16,256,226 times
Reputation: 3029
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpayaso View Post
So you're okay with intimidation of government officials, politicians, and the free press who go against him?
Are you also a fan of Hugo Chavez?
I do believe he is only being “investigated.” Thus, nothing has been proven. Why not wait until the facts have been presented, and he has been convicted of a crime, before you bring out the lynch mob.
 
Old 01-09-2010, 11:56 AM
 
313 posts, read 303,593 times
Reputation: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I do believe he is only being “investigated.” Thus, nothing has been proven. Why not wait until the facts have been presented, and he has been convicted of a crime, before you bring out the lynch mob.
Never said anything about a lynch mob. Just glad he's being investigated. It will all catch up to him soon enough.

You guys should pick better heroes. Arpaio is just another guy pandering to your demographic.
Don't let those raids fool you. Arpaio served in the DEA. He knows the score.
 
Old 01-09-2010, 12:02 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 16,256,226 times
Reputation: 3029
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpayaso View Post
Never said anything about a lynch mob. Just glad he's being investigated. It will all catch up to him soon enough.

You guys should pick better heroes. Arpaio is just another guy pandering to your demographic.
Don't let those raids fool you. Arpaio served in the DEA. He knows the score.
I have only one hero, and He is not to be found on TV, radio, or in a public office. As long as this man is upholding our immigration laws, I have no issue with him. If we had total enforcement our country wouldn’t be in this mess.
 
Old 01-09-2010, 12:09 PM
 
Location: Pasadena
7,412 posts, read 8,252,742 times
Reputation: 1802
Arpaio will be gone before the end of the year & be replaced by a law-abiding sheriff. Maybe Arpaio's fans can visit him in jail
 
Old 01-09-2010, 12:14 PM
 
Location: San Diego
35,275 posts, read 32,238,652 times
Reputation: 19825
There will be more and more Arpaios so long as our Federal Govt sits on their hands and leaves America loving tax payers to fend for ourselves. Pick a side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:48 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top