Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 02:21 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,554,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
that goof thinks its 20 million mexicans!!

god they love to exagerate! like a little girl pointing at a daddy long legs and screaming TARANTULA!!!!
That goof? Do YOU know how many illegals are actually in this country? If so, perhaps you should advise the government. Remember, they are living in the shadows, and too afraid to participate in the census. In reality, it could be 12 million, and it also could be 40. No one really knows.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:26 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,660,340 times
i should say "those goofs" then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
That goof? Do YOU know how many illegals are actually in this country? If so, perhaps you should advise the government. Remember, they are living in the shadows, and too afraid to participate in the census. In reality, it could be 12 million, and it also could be 40. No one really knows.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
i should say "those goofs" then
How can you insult posters, when clearly no one knows the exact number for illegal immigration? Thus, it’s a senseless debate. Can’t you disagree without resorting to name-calling?

Old 01-15-2010, 02:56 PM

183 posts, read 242,718 times
Quote:
How can you insult posters, when clearly no one knows the exact number for illegal immigration? Thus, it’s a senseless debate. Can’t you disagree without resorting to name-calling?

apparently not hes insulting me in another post based on Indiana laws. Im from Indiana, someone who sees this crap every day and knows what shes talking about. And Im guessing he like a few others on here beleive what the government tells them. They say there is only so many Mexicans here and people beleive them. I dont, I know better. If they were able to count how many people here were illegaly, if they were able to round them up and count them then why didnt they send them back when they were done counting? the answer is simple. Because they realy dont know how many are here. that number was just a guess. Im willing to bet there are double that in the US.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:59 PM

ignorant. silly. goof. nothing but discriptives.
the same way you describe others as "sheeple" and such.
lets not pretend im the only one using colorful descriptives...

they arent directed at any one poster. its that "everyman" poster. that collective YOU. not you. but YOU sheeple that believe that 20 million illegals are mexicans. (not you benicar)

Quote:

Old 01-15-2010, 03:13 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
There are jsut special laws that apply to refugees.
Exactly. Just what I said. That amnesty democratic politician's farm program created by democratic politicians to bring 3rd world poverty victims into the country, subject them to democratic welfare programs and turn them into welfare dependent future democratic voters?

Old 01-15-2010, 03:21 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,386 times
Quote:
you just lost all credibility.
well when you made this about democrats and republicans you did.
but with the maobama comment...
Quote:
Originally posted by Roguer
How do you know that there's not 30 million illegals in this country? And I guess that you're taking the La Racist position that we mustn't deport unwanted illegal border jumpers, we must let them stay here until Maobama can get the illegals amnestied into future democratic voters?
I believe that I got my point about Maobama across.

Old 01-15-2010, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylee963 View Post
apparently not hes insulting me in another post based on Indiana laws. Im from Indiana, someone who sees this crap every day and knows what shes talking about. And Im guessing he like a few others on here beleive what the government tells them. They say there is only so many Mexicans here and people beleive them. I dont, I know better. If they were able to count how many people here were illegaly, if they were able to round them up and count them then why didnt they send them back when they were done counting? the answer is simple. Because they realy dont know how many are here. that number was just a guess. Im willing to bet there are double that in the US.
If I’m not mistaken, the “estimate” for the last and “final” amnesty was miscalculated.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:05 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,312,858 times
Quote:
what a silly suggestion!
get real.

we dont do anything about the thousands of illegals coming over the southern border?

i suggest you watch that new A&E show about the border.

i think most posters are uninformed and buy into this hysteria about a lax southern border.

crossings are down. more illegals are being deported than ever. the situation is not as dire as you all think.

thanks for the laughs tho.
Let's see, milions of illegal aliens have managed to cross via our southern but our southern border isn't lax and it is only hysteria on our part? Is it happy hour where you are?

Old 01-15-2010, 04:17 PM

those days of easy breaches are over. its been documented and continue to be so. its not happy hour, its whats happening. we should all embrace the truth. i thought you guys would be happy about this. i am. im FOR border enforcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Let's see, milions of illegal aliens have managed to cross via our southern but our southern border isn't lax and it is only hysteria on our part? Is it happy hour where you are?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration