Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 08:49 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,787,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Great, now we will get stuck with more anchor babies to take care of.

Who is she fooling, they will never go home.

Let South America take them.

We have no more room and need to deport the crap out of Mexicans now.
yeah thats right just drop em in the earthquake zone ...nice thinking and good heart you have ...your mom should be proud
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2010, 09:31 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,397,659 times
So do any of you who are "happy" with this decision actually LIVE in an area of high illegal Haitian immigration?

Unless you're from South Florida, you probably don't have a clue. We cannot afford this at all.

While much of the Haitian community is fine, this is bad news, and will encourage more law breaking and mass migration to Florida. We're already chock full up of destitute and poor, thank you very much.

Between the staged car accidents (they have pamphlets circulating in the community about how to collect PIP benefits), no car insurance, over crowded schools, and sleepy beach towns turned gang zones.... we here in South Florida appreciate all your bleeding heartedness. Perhaps you don't mind if we re-route a few thousand to your neighborhood?

Old 01-16-2010, 09:41 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
So do any of you who are "happy" with this decision actually LIVE in an area of high illegal Haitian immigration?

Unless you're from South Florida, you probably don't have a clue. We cannot afford this at all.

While much of the Haitian community is fine, this is bad news, and will encourage more law breaking and mass migration to Florida. We're already chock full up of destitute and poor, thank you very much.

Between the staged car accidents (they have pamphlets circulating in the community about how to collect PIP benefits), no car insurance, over crowded schools, and sleepy beach towns turned gang zones.... we here in South Florida appreciate all your bleeding heartedness. Perhaps you don't mind if we re-route a few thousand to your neighborhood?
Add the fact that they have a huge amount of diseases, especially aids and they are coming here like the Mexicans and bringing their diseases with them to spread to our kids.

They can go to South America

Tri I know, they have pretty much ruined south Florida and are bankrupting many business down there.

Like it or not, we have done what we can do, we cannot take care of them here, we would be better off helping them in Haiti rebuild then bringing them here.

Stop the darn complaining about not wanting them here, we have laws and are struggling as a nation now, we do not need more problems on top of what we already have.

I sent my donation and did my part so stop the whining.

Like Tri, spend some time in S Florida and you will see what effects they have.

Did you see how they act when a food drop is made? Crazy and some of you want that here?

Old 01-16-2010, 09:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Add the fact that they have a huge amount of diseases, especially aids and they are coming here like the Mexicans and bringing their diseases with them to spread to our kids.

Tri I know, they have pretty much ruined south Florida and are bankrupting many business down there.

Like it or not, we have done what we can do, we cannot take care of them here, we would be better off helping them in Haiti rebuild then bringing them here.

Stop the darn complaining about not wanting them here, we have laws and are struggling as a nation now, we do not need more problems on top of what we already have.

Did you see how they act when a food drop is made? Crazy and some of you want that here?
I can only assume from your heartwarming remarks that you are Not a follower of Jesus.
Casper

Old 01-16-2010, 09:49 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I can only assume from your heartwarming remarks that you are Not a follower of Jesus.
Casper
Sunnydays has stated she is a Christian and religious many times. She wants to throw liberal kids in the closet so the Christian kids can pray in schools.

She is very Christ like, huh?

Old 01-16-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:

Really, this doesn't have much to do with Haitians "per se," but the fact that we are already fighting growing poverty and illegal immigration here in the region. WE DON'T NEED MORE POOR PEOPLE AND UNSKILLED WORKERS! We all know that the "protected status" will be extended indefinitely, and it WILL lead to an increase in those trying their luck to get to America.

We struggle as it is to find resources for schools and police as it is in light of the bad economy, I just cannot stand know-nothings who obviously have zero experience dealing with the effects of illegal immigration in terms of health, safety, and budgetary concerns that RESIDENTS do have to deal with!

Sure! Let everyone in! It's OK, so long as it's not in my backyard! Have you no HEART?!

Old 01-16-2010, 09:52 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
criminals huh?...lol..you never did anything bad in your life right?....well all these "illegals" u are talking about only tryed to escape a place that u wouldnt be able to survive a week in
It is the way they selected to escape their own countries that earned the title, illegal alien. There are lots from the same countries who came here legally and deserve to be called legal. Come on Rob, you just don't like legals.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:55 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,787,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post

Actually i am from south Florida..went to American high..we had plenty of Haitians and i had some Haitian friends at the time and one i still talk to....i just moved from Orlando which has a big Haitian population too...and there were illegals the 10 years i lived there but are they the ones who made the crime rate so bad in Orlando?...nah...now i live in Nashville which people up here arent in tune with the Haitian culture so it kind of isnt talked about as much... but i dont think it is right to deport any Haitians right now especially after the earthquake and also because there are so many more Mexicans that are here illegally that it makes the Haitian illegal population look like an ant on an ant pile full of ants

Old 01-16-2010, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Actually i am from south Florida..went to American high..we had plenty of Haitians and i had some Haitian friends at the time and one i still talk to....i just moved from Orlando which has a big Haitian population too...and there were illegals the 10 years i lived there but are they the ones who made the crime rate so bad in Orlando?...nah...now i live in Nashville which people up here arent in tune with the Haitian culture so it kind of isnt talked about as much... but i dont think it is right to deport any Haitians right now especially after the earthquake and also because there are so many more Mexicans that are here illegally that it makes the Haitian illegal population look like an ant on an ant pile full of ants
You're from South Florida huh? So you've been around the past 7 years or so when the numbers have exploded? Where gangs such as "Top 6" in Lake Worth transformed neighborhoods that used to be filled with retirees into violent no-go zones?

Orlando is EXACTLY the problem with an increase in illegal immigration. Again, it's not HAITIANS per se that is the problem, but an increase in, and retention of, MORE POOR, UNSKILLED, UNEDUCATED people into areas already stretched to their carrying capacity for same? I think I am well justified in being angry at the lack of foresight displayed by our disconnected from reality leaders.

Of course there should be a moratorium on deportations while the effects of the earthquake are at their worst, but let's be honest.... how many years will the moratorium drag on while that god forsaken country "rebuilds?"

Old 01-16-2010, 10:06 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Casper

What does Jesus have to do with this?

So you are not a follower of Jesus then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration