U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2010, 11:14 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,166,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
He/It's just trying to provoke an argument.
Could be but I don't think that is the underlaying reason. Know what I mean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2010, 12:49 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,673,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
no it means black people, mexican people, puerto rican people, haitian people, dominican people...................
FYI: some Mexicans are White; racially speaking. Flip side: quite a few Anglo's have 'brown' skin yet they are not counted as 'colored' or 'people of color'.

Old 01-22-2010, 12:51 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,673,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
yep just give your rights away. there you go. good american.

thank you sir may i have another.
And what are you hiding that you are afraid of 'The Man'?

Old 01-22-2010, 01:45 PM

9,321 posts, read 16,165,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Probably fleeing to my state of Calif. Home of the PC liberals. Although I am starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel with our governor's latest remarks about illegal immigration.
I could hardly believe my ears when Arnold finally coughed it out. It is a huge financial burden on this country. What we spend on these people alone would pay for a public option or something like it. At least the states could fund their state insurance funds for the poor.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:15 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,350,445 times
Quote:
You must be too guilty to cooperate,

or I use my rights so they don't disappear one day. Way to deflect.

the right can never make up their mind. They want no government until its something they are for and then they want to give them unlimited power.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
What rights would I be giving up? We would be giving up a lot more rights if we as citizens didn't help LE take lawbreakers off the streets. I don't feel that being asked a few questions that will help our entire country is giving up my rights. Hell, I have to answer questions under many other circumstances. What is the difference?

You have a right not to be interrogated for no reason. Period. But just give it up but don't complain when they take a right you want to keep then

Old 01-22-2010, 07:18 PM

Quote:
He/It's just trying to provoke an argument.

or pointing out we should use our rights or they will be gone. I don't like guns but I sure as hell would not support them being taken from people for no reason. get it?

Old 01-22-2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Could be but I don't think that is the underlaying reason. Know what I mean?

oh mr slick get a clue

why don't you just say what you mean?

Old 01-22-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
FYI: some Mexicans are White; racially speaking. Flip side: quite a few Anglo's have 'brown' skin yet they are not counted as 'colored' or 'people of color'.

FYI they have darker skin

Old 01-22-2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And what are you hiding that you are afraid of 'The Man'?

oh give me a break. If this wasn't about immigration the right would be screaming about big government ruling us etc. Its about using your rights. Get it? If they said well too many people in arizona are dying from guns so we are gonna stop people and if they have guns takes them you would be screaming about this. You just have underlying cause to justify giving up rights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or