U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 04:12 AM

2,078 posts, read 138,339 times

Advertisements

The New Americans (http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml - broken link)

I wish all those that support the illegal immigrants could be forced to go to the countries of those illegals, fly their flag upside down, burn their flag, speak against their country, take their jobs, protest in their streets against their country, call them racist and derogatory names .....All the while demanding they cater to your culture and give you all the benefits of the their country including free medical care.

While they are gone it will gives us the time to plan their funerals.

Last edited by citigirl; 06-07-2007 at 04:27 AM..

Old 06-07-2007, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghPaNative View Post
To the OP...wonderful post, nope would never live there, relocating to the moutains soon (15 days!), where no illegals are, or would move too, not ever moving again either, the $%#%# has not hit the fan yet, thankfully we will be safe from it all, as much as possible, cause no one will do anything about it, noone really can fight the dark forces that be here anyhow.
In the city I live in if you are a stranger and obviously are not an American everyone calls the police. The police come and they check them out and if they cannot prove they are here illegally they are held for immigration to pick them up.

Amazing as it is we do not seem to have jobs that no American will do, including yard work.

Old 06-07-2007, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingler View Post
Actually there are relatively few Mexicans in Northern CA. Their main immigrant group are Asians and are mostly legal. The problems with illegals are in Southern CA.

Sacramento Woodland are thick with illegals.

Old 06-07-2007, 04:41 AM

Population > Leaving California
Meathead Economics, from the Wall Street Journal.

Old 06-07-2007, 09:55 AM

4,805 posts, read 5,437,325 times
Good article and spot on. Too bad that they don't focus more on why costs are so high here. Supply and demand....illegals are moving in and they need a place to live...housing costs skyrocket. Our freeways are so congested that it normally takes two hours or more to drive a 45 mile commute. I'm getting out of here just as soon as my house sells.

Old 06-07-2007, 01:03 PM

6,384 posts, read 5,901,579 times
Isn't it sad that those who have lived in these places feel the need to go elsewhere? As an American, why are we forced out of our hometowns or places we lived for years, because they people are invading?

It just turns my stomach sour.

Old 06-07-2007, 01:08 PM

56 posts, read 145,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
I do agree that immigration is a healthy positive thing for the United States. Of course, when we are discussing illegal aliens we are not talking about immigration. Illegal aliens are not immigrants. We are talking about an invasion of our country by an army of illegals. Immigrants are law abiding people who come to America to assimilate into our culture and become part of the very fabric of our nation. Illegal aliens are criminals, every single one of them. And they pick and choose which laws they will obey. The nice ones only violate our border, steal a job, steal a social security number, not pay taxes, drive without a license or insurance and steal medical care from our emergency rooms. The not so nice ones will murder, rape and deal/transport drugs as well as a host of other nasty crimes.
I don't think that by someone just coming here and working for a better life is criminal. Have you ever drove with several beers in your system? How about gone over the speed limit? If yes then you sir are a criminal too! But back to the point, those who come here and join gangs, rape kill and thieve absolutely should be deported, but if they come here for a better life and work hard and observe the laws here they should be given amnesty. Just remember that we have tons of black and white criminals born and living here and I get tired of this rascism and total blame on the aliens for every problem in south califonia. Trust me there will still be mega problems even if you get rid of the aliens!!

Old 06-07-2007, 01:17 PM

13,387 posts, read 9,892,466 times
I have a 5'x8'(next to the smallest) U-Haul trailer reserved for $580.00 and I get a discount of 200.00 if it's turned in at OKC on time(6days). My move is only 1300 miles.
Anything rented out of California is higher .

Also, Rental properties in California are charge by "Market Value", and the one that don't, eventually will.

Old 06-07-2007, 01:37 PM

13,387 posts, read 9,892,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggies07 View Post
I don't think that by someone just coming here and working for a better life is criminal. Have you ever drove with several beers in your system? How about gone over the speed limit? If yes then you sir are a criminal too! But back to the point, those who come here and join gangs, rape kill and thieve absolutely should be deported, but if they come here for a better life and work hard and observe the laws here they should be given amnesty. Just remember that we have tons of black and white criminals born and living here and
Quote:
I get tired of this rascism and total blame on the aliens for every problem in south califonia
. Trust me there will still be mega problems even if you get rid of the aliens!!
"Illegal Aliens" are not a RACE!! Why are you defending them? You must not be affected by them, or you defend them because you use them.
Let me point out the "key word"ILLEGAL!!".
Quote:
Just remember that we have tons of black and white criminals born and living here
Noone is defending Native born Criminals, they're not the issue here. Besides, they're illegal acts don't seem to be ignored and unattended as much as Illegals Immigrants are.
If you were affected,you would know exactly was meant.

Old 06-07-2007, 02:11 PM

56 posts, read 145,818 times
Actually, I live in Texas where there are a number of illegals and I just don't see them causing problems here. All the people selling drugs here are black and some whites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration