U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 07:06 AM

2,639 posts, read 2,305,136 times

Advertisements

Oh, it isn't just California.

Last year, Dallas, Texas police put an immigration rally count at 350,000 to 500,000, a boycott aiming to show Hispanics' economic power.

Old 06-11-2007, 10:21 PM
JD.

198 posts, read 433,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenegro View Post
JD - that's not fact, but your own opinions.

example...here in the Dallas area local hospital economy is strained, schools are crowded - kinda of negative reputation for anyone Latino (professional or not, legal or not) - BUT the overall ECONOMIC Health for my great STATE OF TEXAS is robust! So while your opinion might seem valid, based on your own perceptions (formed in your own backyard) - it is far from the fact.

and truthfully, no one cares if your a bigot or not, offensive or not, unless it's a one on one relationship - but you know the possible consequences of offending people to their face - also, your attempt at sarcasm is sophomoric at best - now that's offensive.

Sure enough, the sniping begins from the pro-criminal alien group. Wether you chose to believe it or not, and I know it is a hard pill to swallow, illegal immigrants who have knowingly broke the law and then seek freebies from the government push wages down, crack an economics book and tell me what you find. You may find that when a portion of the population is willing to work for 2 dollars a day it undermines a federal minimum wage. Sorry, just the facts. Contrary to your belief, white negro, sorry just had to type it, Texas is not benefiting from the draining of its social services, which doesn't make sense in the first place. Texas having a robust economy is due to other factors (which is off topic and I won't go into). This country is founded on immigrants, but not immigrants who broke the law and then expected rights, it just doesn't work that way. One thing that is clear and OFFENSIVE (since you like to sling that one around), is your total disregard for the American workforce, you would rather see illegal immigrants getting a fair deal than citizens and legal immigrants alike.

Old 06-19-2007, 02:39 PM

1,291 posts, read 2,514,243 times
Here's a crazy idea, let's all toss 20 bucks in a pot, hire a bunch of former miltary guys (Help a Vet!) who then start rounding them up and taking them back to the border and kicking them out, nicely but firmly of course.

Last edited by Inoxkeeper; 06-19-2007 at 03:01 PM..

Old 06-19-2007, 03:39 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,775,631 times
What is going to happen when a group of illegals take up arms and start making up their own government - say by taking over a town?

Is it then racist to shoot back at them?

Old 06-19-2007, 03:49 PM

2,432 posts, read 6,003,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
What is going to happen when a group of illegals take up arms and start making up their own government - say by taking over a town?

Is it then racist to shoot back at them?

Unfortunately it will probably be viewed by many as such. In all likelihood whoever defends themselves against the illegals will get hit with civil rights violations charges.

Old 06-19-2007, 06:19 PM

16,092 posts, read 35,775,631 times
I really would not be surprised if they took over a few counties or eventually a state. If they say, "lo siento este es Mexico"...what will congress and bushamnesty do?

Old 06-23-2007, 05:56 AM

196 posts, read 691,088 times
Kele is right! People that come here ILLEGALLY ARE NOT HONORING OUR LAWS. THE WOMEN WHO SAID ONLY BLACK AND SOME WHITES ARE SELLING DRUGS IS OFF THE TOPIC. WE ARE DISCUSSING ILLEGAL STATUS. WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING OTHER THINGS.

Old 06-24-2007, 12:01 AM

1,156 posts, read 1,874,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggies07 View Post
Actually, I live in Texas where there are a number of illegals and I just don't see them causing problems here. All the people selling drugs here are black and some whites.
Truth is that 97% of methamphetamine comes from Mexican drug cartels after arriving from Asia, they smuggle it across America. Cocaine comes out of Columbia to Mexico's drug cartels who smuggle it to America. Many illegals are drug dealers who are in gangs here.

Old 06-24-2007, 12:19 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,686,811 times
I should start a new thread for this, but I just wanted to let you folks in other parts of the country in on what you're in for.

Today, "Choose Black America", along with support from "You Don't Speak for Me," and several other anti illegal immigration organizations staged a protest (for which we had a permit) and a march from the corner of Crenshaw and Martin Luther King to Leimert Park in Lost Angeles. We gathered at the corner of Crenshaw and Martin Luther, a motley crew of Americans, Black, White, Hispanic, Asian and a couple of Cubans thrown in for good measure. When I arrived there was a small mob of the same old anarcho-communist riff-raff waiting and the hostility was already in full swing. Cops interceded and ordered us across the street.

A few speeches were made and the march was on. The goons started to come out into the street after us but the cops held them at bay. We reached the intersection where the Leimert Park was to find it was completely overrrun with goonage. The goon mob had grown exponentially and it was clear that members of the Black community were joining the goons, probably out of sheer confusion as to why Ted Hayes was there. It was ugly, hostile and really brought home just how divided these communities are. We were outnumbered probably 5-1 and it soon became apparent the goons were not going to leave the park.

A standoff ensued, neither side budging and the cops not knowing what to do. Finally, despite having secured a permit, the cops flat out told us after nearly two hours of negotiating, that they would not clear the park for us. A commander later showed up and told us that the permit was being revoked because the goon mob threatened violence if we were allowed to enter.

Yes, that's right. Goons decided for the cops that we would be denied our right of free assembly. The LAPD has been completely DEFANGED by the Mayor of LA and Chief Bratton. If goons tell them they don't want American citizens in the park, then goons get what they want.

The cops CAPITULATED to a group of anarcho-commie racists because they threatened violence.

Yes, its mob rule in Los Angeles, folks. The LAPD brass proved they have no courage.

A small sampling of today's festivities.

The Goons Gather

Ted Hayes - A Man of courage and conviction.

The American flag as an illegal alien propaganda tool

Just doing the job Americans won't do, mopping the street with an American flag wrapped around his foot.

L.A.'s Spineless, I mean finest, protect the violent goons from the law-abiding Americans after denying us our First Amendment Rights. I want you to take a good look at those with the American flags, those that the illegal aliens and their supporters were calling "KKK" and racists.

And now, a word from our sponsor....

YouTube - Ted Hayes and Choose Black America - Leimert Park - Part 1

Last edited by Kele; 06-24-2007 at 12:30 AM.. Reason: Add a kick a** video from today's march

Old 06-24-2007, 12:25 AM

911 posts, read 3,197,942 times
If our Presidente was not a "Traitor" he would send in the Federal Troops and Arrest and Deport the 40% of CA that are illegal...
Then CA would shine again as one of our most beautiful states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration