U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 01:47 PM

77 posts, read 88,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
You can hear a pin drop from the silence for the pro illegal I/A sympathisers/apologizers/aiders/abetters can't you.
. Because most of us are productive members of society work or own businesses, have family and friends and cannot or don't wish to be on this board 24/7. Back to your question, most illegals don't use Welfare benefits and that's a fact.

Have a good afternoon again, Im out. Life is too short to spend it all on the Internet, debating the same things over and over. Everything in moderation is good. I'll be back tomorrow in case I don't answer fast enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2010, 02:04 PM

6,571 posts, read 17,975,799 times
"most illegals don't use Welfare benefits and thats a fact"

How very true a statement it is.

The Welfare benefit starts with the children born in the US after they arrive here.

Case in point...while at a mkt close to the border a young hispanic teen mother with 3 children under the age of 5 was getting groceries with a State/City food voucher. The kids have to eat that is for sure and I have no problem there.

So...it is a matter after the fact that we are discussing here.

NO illegals...NO anchor babies...NO increase in welfare needs...NO increase in Medical costs...need I go on?

Bound to be some PRO bleeding hearts here.

Steve

Old 01-22-2010, 02:40 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,398,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latino & Proud View Post
. Because most of us are productive members of society work or own businesses, have family and friends and cannot or don't wish to be on this board 24/7. Back to your question, most illegals don't use Welfare benefits and that's a fact.

Have a good afternoon again, Im out. Life is too short to spend it all on the Internet, debating the same things over and over. Everything in moderation is good. I'll be back tomorrow in case I don't answer fast enough.
Finally, a pro illegal sympathiser/apologizer/aider/abetter chimed in and we still can hear a pin drop about why American sheeple are allowing obviously pregnant illegal alien women to stay around in this country, give birth to an anchor, and start that 18 years of welfare cost cycle leading to a welfare dependent future democratic voter. Quickly deporting, giving them a comfortable bus ride, pregnant illegal alien women back to where they came from before they can give birth to their anchor would save our bankrupt country billions. The total numbers of anchors on the democratically sponsored anchor baby abuse industry welfare rolls would be 300,000 plus anchors born each year X 18 years which is at least 5,400,000 (5.4 million) anchors on democratic welfare. How much does an anchor on welfare get a month. $500 a month? Probably more like a $1000 a month? At $12,000 a year per anchor that comes to at least $64.8 billion a year on welfare for anchors. That is a lot of money to a bankrupt country like the US.

Old 01-22-2010, 03:14 PM

183 posts, read 205,240 times
Quote:
I've asked this question before and never quite gotten the feedback the question deserves. Why aren't pregnant illegal alien women subject to immediate deportation back to their own countries to give birth????? The only answer that I can come up with is that the democratic politician supported anchor baby industry in which illegal alien women pop out American citizen anchor babies, who are put on 18 years of democratic welfare, long enough to turn said anchor baby into a democratic welfare dependent future democratic voter, is working too well for the democratic politicians to change. However, now that the American sheeple are finally realizing that the US is bankrupt and that we need to find ways to cut down on spending, maybe the American sheeple can see the absurdity of allowing obviously pregnant illegal border jumpers to stay in the country, have the anchor baby at taxpayer expense, and then provide 18 years of welfare to the anchor, until the anchors can become full fledged welfare dependent future democratic voters. Can I get some feedback here.
Unfortunatly they do see we are bankrupt but instead of cutting off the illegal aliens they are cutting us Americans off. There are 4 school around me that tried to cut off the uses of school buses and just have them walk to school or their parents bring them in. They are raising taxes out here by the but load. Thats just to name a few. Its sad that our own governemnt doesnt give two sh*ts about us. They care more for the illegals than their own people. Its disgusting. Thats why they wont send them back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Well you have hit on some of the reasons the Democrats want them here and I think another thing is that PC mindset. I can just hear them now. "Oh we can't deport these women in their tender condition". Republicans want them here for the cheap labor. Democrats are honing future voters and don't want to alienate the Hispanic vote. Why don't both of our parties stop and consider the short and long term expenses that providing for illegal alien pregnant women and their anchors impose on our country? I guess all of the above trumps common sense though.
Simple, because its coming out of OUR(THE CITIZENS) pockets and not theirs. Why should they care bout us? They make plenty of money to be okay til they die. They dont have to worry bout their jobs and homes. Its called being selfish and our government is nothing but selfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I agree but we first need clarification and correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment. As it is now the anchor is a U.S. citizen and that presents a problem. We need to deport these mothers before they give birth on our soil. I don't know what it would take for the Supreme Court to change their ruling on birthright citizenship especially now that we have a Hispanic on the bench.
Oh please dont get me started on that. A station of firefighters including white, black and hispanic. Everyone gets their pay raise but the white men. When they appeal it the judge is a hispanic and tells him "all well" what kind of crap is that?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Well, if you want to get real technicial, we can throw in the anit/pro abortion argument about life actually beginning at conception, which could be used as a loophole, the child may have been "born" here, but was "concieved" in a foreign land.
Heh heh...
Oye please dont bring up the abortion thing. Our country is okay with abortion (I mean by legal rights, its okay) so to them the baby isnt realy a person until it takes the first breath of life. Therefor an illegal carrying a baby doesnt matter where she was when she conceived because its not considered a person yet. What if the woman miscarries or aborts... she would still try to argue "but I conceived on US land".

I have a quetion- its way out there. If say one of us legals vacations in Cancun and gets a BUNCH of sand, grass, dirt from there and brings it here and lays it under and illegal giving birth in the U.S, technically she didnt give birth on U.S. soil? Just thought Id make yall laugh. Gotta have a smile now and then

Last edited by mommylee963; 01-22-2010 at 03:29 PM..

Old 01-22-2010, 04:27 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,398,817 times
Quote:
Finally, a pro illegal sympathiser/apologizer/aider/abetter chimed in and we still can hear a pin drop about why American sheeple are allowing obviously pregnant illegal alien women to stay around in this country, give birth to an anchor, and start that 18 years of welfare cost cycle leading to a welfare dependent future democratic voter. Quickly deporting, giving them a comfortable bus ride, pregnant illegal alien women back to where they came from before they can give birth to their anchor would save our bankrupt country billions. The total numbers of anchors on the democratically sponsored anchor baby abuse industry welfare rolls would be 300,000 plus anchors born each year X 18 years which is at least 5,400,000 (5.4 million) anchors on democratic welfare. How much does an anchor on welfare get a month. $500 a month? Probably more like a $1000 a month? At $12,000 a year per anchor that comes to at least $64.8 billion a year on welfare for anchors. That is a lot of money to a bankrupt country like the US.
Until pregnant illegal alien women are deported before they can give birth EN MASSE illegal alien enforcement in the US is nothing more than a dog and pony for show circus. If illegal alien women catch on to the idea that pregnancy will bring swift deportation back to where they came from the anchor baby industry abuse will come to a shrieking halt!!!!!! The absurd interpretation of the 14th amendment would be moot if no illegal alien anchors were allowed to be born in the US.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:53 PM

1,150 posts, read 991,842 times
Actually, parents of anchor babies can be deported. It's just that authorities are more loathe to do it, since they always get accused of "tearing families apart." That isn't true though, since deported parents are perfectly welcome to take their children with them.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:06 PM

1,150 posts, read 991,842 times
<<Why aren't pregnant illegal alien women subject to immediate deportation back to their own countries to give birth????? >>

One reason it's so hard is that many of them wait until delivery is imminent, then they're rushed into the emergency room with the baby already on the way. It's not knwn that they're illegal aliens ubtil after the birth.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:09 PM

183 posts, read 205,240 times
Ah yes they lie, cheat and steal... true to their title yeah?

Old 01-22-2010, 08:19 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarcy View Post
Actually, parents of anchor babies can be deported. It's just that authorities are more loathe to do it, since they always get accused of "tearing families apart." That isn't true though, since deported parents are perfectly welcome to take their children with them.
Time to cancel birthright citizenship unless as least one parent is here legally; using DNA testing to determine the paternity of said child (assuming the mother is an illegal) if needed.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:27 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,092,535 times
GOOD!..This is a great day for America....Im proud to say that I was one of the citizens who signed the email petition to prevent this legislation from being renewed...I hope they get all of the illegal immigrants and ship them back to wherever they come from. Pregnant ones included.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or