U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 06:34 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,307,591 times

Advertisements

Who in the friggin hell cares, if you are here illegally, i don't give a hoot where the frig your from, GO HOME. Don't want you here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2010, 06:47 PM

1,129 posts, read 2,939,962 times
I was killing time in an airport lounge a few years ago an a group of me and several strangers at the bar started talking about our jobs. One very nice looking redheaded young lady of about 30 said she did bartending and restaurant work for a couple of restaurants in Boston. She was from Ireland and admitted she was here illegally after her visitor permit expired and she never had a work permit. Obviously her striking looks and perfect command of English made her a lot more valuable for waitressing and bartending work than your basic Mexican or Savadoran man but she was just as illegal. She said she had been here for 5 or 6 years and had NEVER been without a job! She never signed a lease, just roomated with Americans who could easily get a house or apartment rented.

There has got to be millions of "stealth" non-hispanic illegals who "pass" like this in the US.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:03 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,650,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamba_boy View Post
I was killing time in an airport lounge a few years ago an a group of me and several strangers at the bar started talking about our jobs. One very nice looking redheaded young lady of about 30 said she did bartending and restaurant work for a couple of restaurants in Boston. She was from Ireland and admitted she was here illegally after her visitor permit expired and she never had a work permit. Obviously her striking looks and perfect command of English made her a lot more valuable for waitressing and bartending work than your basic Mexican or Savadoran man but she was just as illegal. She said she had been here for 5 or 6 years and had NEVER been without a job! She never signed a lease, just roomated with Americans who could easily get a house or apartment rented.

There has got to be millions of "stealth" non-hispanic illegals who "pass" like this in the US.
Hopefully that Irishwoman gets picked up and thrown out of the USA------------insolent loser. She is no better than a bunch of illegals from Mexico.

Old 01-30-2010, 09:19 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,082,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
We can argue all day long whether or not the immigrants who came from Europe long ago were illegal aliens or not but it doesn't matter because they are all dead now. What matters is what our immigration laws are today. So what if the illegal aliens we have in our country are citizens of the different Latin American countries, they are not U.S. citzens and have no right to be in THIS country. What part of that don't you get?
History needs to be looked at...But, I already know your stance on history (ignorance is bliss).

Old 01-30-2010, 09:59 PM

8,973 posts, read 14,625,689 times
Quote:

I think you're right; in fact, I'd guess that most illegals, Hispanic or otherwise, are 'stealth' illegals. Relatively few illegals announce their status to passing strangers, I'd guess.

"Stealth illegals" is right...if only the sneaks would stand up and announce themselves, like other criminals!

It's not fair, and it's unAmerican as well!...

Old 01-30-2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
History needs to be looked at...But, I already know your stance on history (ignorance is bliss).
And to run with your ball: the odds are growing that there will be forced mass deportations of illegal aliens very soon-----------precedent has already been set ca. 1954.

Old 01-31-2010, 03:14 AM

9,138 posts, read 11,688,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I think Howest was making the point that your comparison of 'Indians abusing other Indians' was a little like his, of 'Caucasians abusing other caucasians'..

That's my take, at least..I could be mistaken...
Now you cooking with gas "that's exactly" what I was trying to say
, that Black African explioted and abused other Black African........
White Caucasian (because there were caucasians who weren't white)
abused and exploited other (whites) how many (whites) do you think
that the ROMANS killed men women and children and the modern age
romans The Italians Army World War 2....The Germans during WW1 &
WW2...The Russians as they rolled through Eastern Europe....And war-
like Indians Abused other Less Warlike Indians , but that didn't give
whites the right to disobey their's own government and invade The
Indian Nation as illegal aliens and take land......They Did It Because
Of Human Nature ( To Make A Better Life For Themselves And Their's
Family. California has already stepped up it war against illegal aliens
and we all know that as California goes so go the rest of the nation.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Now you cooking with gas "that's exactly" what I was trying to say
, that Black African explioted and abused other Black African........
White Caucasian (because there were caucasians who weren't white)
abused and exploited other (whites) how many (whites) do you think
that the ROMANS killed men women and children and the modern age
romans The Italians Army World War 2....The Germans during WW1 &
WW2...The Russians as they rolled through Eastern Europe....And war-
like Indians Abused other Less Warlike Indians , but that didn't give
whites the right to disobey their's own government and invade The
Indian Nation as illegal aliens and take land......They Did It Because
Of Human Nature ( To Make A Better Life For Themselves And Their's
Family. California has already stepped up it war against illegal aliens
and we all know that as California goes so go the rest of the nation.
Now; you are talking!

Although in all fairness; Arizona and Oklahoma fired the first shots in the war against illegal aliens.

Old 02-01-2010, 02:02 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,082,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And to run with your ball: the odds are growing that there will be forced mass deportations of illegal aliens very soon-----------precedent has already been set ca. 1954.
We saw what happened with mass deportations, hence why we don't do that anymore.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:34 AM

23,624 posts, read 31,208,083 times
Quote:

Millions, probably not; but there are a lot of them. And they all need to be deported too. Their behavior is just as unacceptable to me as any other illegal's behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or