U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-03-2010, 07:09 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Thats the most Unconstitutional thing that can be done.

By what authority can you stop a legal constitutional march? By what means can you stop a person on the street and determin his citizenzhip...Because you have a hunch they may be here Illegally? where in the Constitution is that permitted?

Arrest and Deport?

Do you know how many constitutional rights you would be violating?
ICE can do it. They do it all the time.

 
Old 03-03-2010, 07:11 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
How does one go about stipping a citizen of their rights?

And if you want to strip a class of American citizens of their rights...that you have classified, can I set up a class of American citizen I would like to strip of their rights?
He didn't say strip American citizens of their rights. He said strip them of their citizenship therefore they will have no rights.
 
Old 03-03-2010, 09:49 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma(formerly SoCalif) Originally Mich,
13,387 posts, read 16,200,288 times
Reputation: 4611
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Thats the most Unconstitutional thing that can be done.

By what authority can you stop a legal constitutional march? By what means can you stop a person on the street and determin his citizenzhip
Quote:
...Because you have a hunch they may be here Illegally?
where in the Constitution is that permitted?

Arrest and Deport?

Do you know how many constitutional rights you would be violating?
For those found in a march, if not Illegal, they're Anti-American. So they can march right back to which ever country they're supporting.
 
Old 03-03-2010, 11:17 PM
 
Location: Eastern Missouri
3,054 posts, read 5,028,943 times
Reputation: 1377
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Thats the most Unconstitutional thing that can be done.

By what authority can you stop a legal constitutional march? By what means can you stop a person on the street and determin his citizenzhip...Because you have a hunch they may be here Illegally? where in the Constitution is that permitted?

Arrest and Deport?

Do you know how many constitutional rights you would be violating?


Not as many as MY Rights are being denied to me by support of the anchor babies and their criminal parents.
 
Old 03-04-2010, 03:36 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
For those found in a march, if not Illegal, they're Anti-American. So they can march right back to which ever country they're supporting.


Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Assembly
Redress of Grievances
Right agaisnt Unreasonalbe Search and Seizure

Anti-American? Do you know who Sen. J. McCarthy was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
ICE can do it. They do it all the time.
reread his quote...he was rallying regular folk to go out and surround marchers...arrest them and deport them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
Not as many as MY Rights are being denied to me by support of the anchor babies and their criminal parents.
Please explain all your rights that are being denied. You claim they are, now explain exactly who is dening your rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
He didn't say strip American citizens of their rights. He said strip them of their citizenship therefore they will have no rights.
By calling them "Anchor Babies" doesnt change the Fact that these children are American Citizens...with the same rights as You.

Just because you call them "Anchor Babies" doesnt allow you to strip them of any right or privilege you claim for yourself.

Last edited by Yac; 03-05-2010 at 03:19 AM.. Reason: 4 posts in a row merged
 
Old 03-04-2010, 05:29 AM
 
Location: Massachusetts
10,032 posts, read 6,859,367 times
Reputation: 4207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
These people knew they were illegal. Instead of wasting time beginning college here they should have, upon turning 18, immediately returned to their country of origin and applied for a visa, legally, to return to the US for college. There is no excuse for 'demanding' anything from our government.

And as for one of them 'convincing' a state representative that it is implausable to send back millions of illegals, let me point out a little quote ...'a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step'. (paraphrasing). There are supposedly 20 million illegals in the US. When this group is deported there will be 19,999,980...etcetera. Little steps.

Why can't we send back millions of illegals? It's been done before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_*******


It can and should be done again but no politician has the guts.....
 
Old 03-04-2010, 05:31 AM
 
Location: ...at a 3AM epiphany
2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
Reputation: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Why can't we send back millions of illegals? It's been done before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_*******


It can and should be done again but no politician has the guts.....
We need someone in the White House who HAS the b*lls, if they don't, the patriots of this country will I 'm afraid....
 
Old 03-04-2010, 05:57 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
reread his quote...he was rallying regular folk to go out and surround marchers...arrest them and deport them...
Needless to say: 'profile' all of the marchers and; if any are here illegally (or US citizens with warrants)-----------arrest them on the spot.
 
Old 03-04-2010, 05:59 AM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
By calling them "Anchor Babies" doesnt change the Fact that these children are American Citizens...with the same rights as You.

Just because you call them "Anchor Babies" doesnt allow you to strip them of any right or privilege you claim for yourself.
Note that American Blacks received the same rights as any other American; what is to stop the US Government from stripping Anchor Babies below a certain age of their US citizenship status? Things can--------------and, will change.
 
Old 03-04-2010, 07:40 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Assembly
Redress of Grievances
Right agaisnt Unreasonalbe Search and Seizure

Anti-American? Do you know who Sen. J. McCarthy was?
Vying for illegal alien trespassers in our country goes beyond freedom of speech. It falls into the catagory of a traitor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top