U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 08:44 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,084,676 times

Advertisements

Thats what happens whan you have no real power or no real solutions...war games in the mind...

Try using your mind power to solve a problem.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:58 AM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Thats what happens whan you have no real power or no real solutions...war games in the mind...

Sad part is, the American people are done talking. The pro-illegal alien groups only want an unfathomably unbelievable amnesty, they think that the solution. American people want them to go home and stop coming, the sane solution yet listening has escaped illegal aliens. Action is now required.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:03 AM

13,387 posts, read 16,197,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Sad part is, the American people are done talking. The pro-illegal alien groups only want an unfathomably unbelievable amnesty, they think that the solution. American people want them to go home and stop coming, the sane solution yet listening has escaped illegal aliens. Action is now required.
I couldn't have said it better..

Old 03-06-2010, 05:03 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:

Remember our military is keeping an eye on Mexico in case it implodes courtesy of the narco war crap.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:05 AM

3,054 posts, read 5,027,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
We should make the"Trail of Dreams" "Snipers Alley".

Old 03-07-2010, 12:08 AM

3,054 posts, read 5,027,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sign View Post
An Illegal Alien Tea Party thang?

I would dare to venture that the turnout for these folks' "demands" won't be quite as large though.

Either:
(1). Round 'em all up and deport 'em......or....(2). Open fire on them....without reservation, if you view them as foreign enemy combatants.

Which option is most politically correct?
Neither, apparently.
ONLY amnesty will suffice for all those bleeding hearts.

I say give them 10 days to go back where they came from. then the next 30 days round them up and deport them. then open season on them as foreign enemy combatants. They had their chance to leave. That's 10 days longer than the 30 days notice you get to vacate a home in repo world because your job was given to an illegal.

Old 03-07-2010, 08:25 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,084,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
I say give them 10 days to go back where they came from. then the next 30 days round them up and deport them. then open season on them as foreign enemy combatants. They had their chance to leave. That's 10 days longer than the 30 days notice you get to vacate a home in repo world because your job was given to an illegal.
Snce the Military cant be used on American soil in a Police action, who would the one to be able to fire on "them"...

How is a soldier going to tell the difference between "them" and "us"?
I guess its ok if some of "us" get shot, if we get most of "them"...

enemy combattants...Who or what branch of the Government gets to retitle them from illegal aliens to enemy combatants?

How is that done...legeslation, Executve order, Supreme court ruling?

Who gets all their cool stuff...There is a illegal down the street...he has a couple of nice cars and a Ski-Doo I'd like to have?

Old 03-07-2010, 10:31 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Snce the Military cant be used on American soil in a Police action, who would the one to be able to fire on "them"...
Wrong: can someone say 'National Guard'?

Quote:
How is a soldier going to tell the difference between "them" and "us"?
I guess its ok if some of "us" get shot, if we get most of "them"...

enemy combattants...Who or what branch of the Government gets to retitle them from illegal aliens to enemy combatants?

How is that done...legeslation, Executve order, Supreme court ruling?
Our military can be used to buttress our civilian LE agencies including the Border Patrol/ICE, problem solved.

Quote:
Who gets all their cool stuff...There is a illegal down the street...he has a couple of nice cars and a Ski-Doo I'd like to have?
The same way the authorities dispose of the ill gotten assets of drug dealers, gangs, etc. so the legislation is already on the books.

Old 03-08-2010, 05:58 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,289,698 times
The level of hate shown in this thread makes me sick, and I was sure I had a thick skin.
One thing I need to make VERY CLEAR - advocating violence, shooting at people etc WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Period.
Thread closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or