U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2010, 05:28 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,721,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post

Marine Lance Corporal Jesus Suarez, killed in Iraq. Age 20. (Illegal Immigrant)

Honor the fallen: Marine Lance Cpl. Jesus A. Suarez del Solar

Born n bred all americans:

this one is nice, pin the molotov on the cop car:

Maybe he should've assimilated better :|
Where does it state that USMC Suarez was an illegal alien? Not all people from Mexico are illegals.

Old 01-30-2010, 05:48 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,192,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
That's YOUR opinion but not the law right now, so it's pointless to discuss something as a fact when it isn't as of NOW. By the way I think it's ridiculous to blame them for the actions of their parents and calling them criminals. In my opinion that is closed minded as no one should be blamed for other people's actions, especially children.

You are really barking at the wrong tree here by the way. I have stated many times in this board that I agree changing the law so children born from illegal alien parents cannot get their citizenship until they turn 18 like other countries in Europe do and deny any kind of welfare benefits. So please don't assume anything.
While I don't blame illegal foreign children for their parent's crime of coming here illegally, they should also not benefit from it.

Old 01-30-2010, 05:53 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,192,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
FYI: is someone attempted to join our Armed Forces fraudulently; i.e. a bogus SSN, etc., that would be immediate grounds for punishment under the UCMJ and the recruiter would be in some serious trouble as well if he falsified the paperwork.
You are correct and illegal aliens are not allowed to join our military. Not everyone joins out of patriotic reasons either and that would include citizens and immigrants alike. Many join for monetary gain, education and job skills. It is just a raw fact.

Old 01-30-2010, 06:44 PM

1,807 posts, read 2,802,658 times
that fort hood guy was a scumbag. it has nothing to do with his religion, though some people would like to believe its an "Islam vs US" thing. he could've been brain washed just as equally by another religion or organization. the shooter in virginia about a week ago, the asian guy in virginia tech, all those losers in the pictures i posted.. brainwashed to one extent or another.
my point of posting corporal suarez was just to show that not all illegals come here to leech off the country, and that not every domestic/american/ us born person is a contributor or has a positive effect on the country.
"I support the iraqi resistance".. what a joke.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
that fort hood guy was a scumbag. it has nothing to do with his religion, though some people would like to believe its an "Islam vs US" thing. he could've been brain washed just as equally by another religion or organization. the shooter in virginia about a week ago, the asian guy in virginia tech, all those losers in the pictures i posted.. brainwashed to one extent or another.
my point of posting corporal suarez was just to show that not all illegals come here to leech off the country, and that not every domestic/american/ us born person is a contributor or has a positive effect on the country.
"I support the iraqi resistance".. what a joke.
Where does it say that Suarez was an illegal alien?

Old 01-30-2010, 08:30 PM

Illegal Immigrants: Uncle Sam Wants You -- In These Times

enjoy

Old 01-30-2010, 08:32 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,145,349 times
Quote:
Where does it say that Suarez was an illegal alien?
I don't see it either....

Old 01-30-2010, 08:40 PM

Quote:
And such is highly illegal. Needless to say: I hope to God that the recruiter is punished and Suarez's survivors receive nothing due to the above committing fraud.

Old 01-30-2010, 08:56 PM

you do realize this isn't an isolated case.. or that this is some anomaly.. this is widespread. they target illegals as much as they target poor inner city kids, with lies and fake promises.

Old 01-30-2010, 09:08 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,145,349 times
Quote:
And such is highly illegal. Needless to say: I hope to God that the recruiter is punished and Suarez's survivors receive nothing due to the above committing fraud.
I'm with ya...also:

Quote:
a boy who fantasized that by joining the powerful, heroic U.S. Marines, he could help his own country fight drug lords.
Just another example of taking from the US to use in thier own country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.