U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 11:33 PM

22,159 posts, read 26,665,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
Hate is Hate. AS for costing taxpayers $$$ did your paycheck change?
Mine didn't.

They cannot INVADE what was rightfully theirs.
You wanna talk about lawbreakers? Murders? Rapists?
Let's google the KKK.
Enforcing our own immigration laws is not "hate."

Old 02-02-2010, 12:15 AM

1,150 posts, read 992,320 times
<<Everyone here migrated except NATIVE AMERICANS..>>

Wrong! I was born and raised in this country. I've never migrated.

As for Native Americans, just like everyone in every country, their ancestors did migrate. They all originated in Africa.

Old 02-02-2010, 01:46 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,084,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Don’t make me laugh. I was married to an “Hispanic” for almost 20 years, and I have an “Hispanic” son whom I love more than life itself. I also have many, many “Hispanic” friends, so you are clearly barking up the wrong tree. Also, you do know that all Hispanics are not illegal aliens, and the illegal alien population is comprised of various ethnicities and nationalities, don’t you?

Furthermore, I do believe I posed the question to “Chango.” Perhaps he would care to respond for himself.

I've met people married to other cultures and then say ethnocentrist remarks concerning said culture. It's more common than you think. Marriage doesn't mean you don't hold biases across the board. You've agreed with AZBear, macmeal, Chinut concerning "tribal mentalities" and implied inferiority of the "third world" in terms of cultural deficiencies. That doesn't sound really accepting.

I really don't care if you posted the question to Chango. I'm just saying what YOU have written.

Old 02-02-2010, 01:47 AM

3,536 posts, read 5,084,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
What you don't get is that the Hispanic population is increasing mostly through illegal immigration (of which you probably don't care about because it appears that is what you are salivanting over). That isn't natural nor would any country in the world welcome a takevover by a foreign group by illegal immigration. What if millions of Chinese invaded Mexico illegally and changed the demographics of their country? It would be the same thing and Mexicans would have every right to object!

I know of no Minutemen in this forum. Does someone have to be a Minuteman to be opposed to illegal immigration? No, we are your everyday Americans. Why shouldn't we be angry over an illegal invasion of our country? No, what bothers you is that there is objection to your anti-American agenda.
The bold is yet another false statement...Most growth is either natural or a result of legal migration.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Yac

5,877 posts, read 6,304,337 times
I think this thread has gone on long enough.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration