Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 06:00 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
It is not Your country. Sigh. I will reiterate once again.
Unless you are of Native American heritage...this is not your country.
You are an immigrant. Who knows what course your ancestors took upon their arrival here.
I am not an immigrant-----------I was born/raised here in the USA by two people who were also US citizens.

Besides: the Euros were simply a stronger group of 'Indians' who came here 500 years ago. I am 100% sure that more warlike groups of American Indians were just as vicious against weaker nations/tribes----------prior to Columbus.

Needless to say: that does not give Mexico an excuse to send its losers here illegally.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:36 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
I'm also not an immigrant, nor were my parents, nor my grandparents except one. Some people have a very limited vocabulary and don't know what the word immigrant means.

Also how can it be "their" country when they're sneaking over borders to get into it.

This is one reason the illegals are turning so many people off, it's not only that they refuse to follow the laws of this country and have so little respect for this country, it's their hateful aggressiveness and blatant anti-American attitudes like we see in the OP's post. They make it over the border and start insisting this is THEIR country and it's the Americans who must leave. Right..... that hateful attitude really wins you friends.

Now go back home to your country and do something for it. Abandoning your country for the easy money of the USA makes you nothing but a sell out, you care only about the money here and will let your country fall to pieces.

Old 02-01-2010, 07:40 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,496,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
True. In fact it was a fella by the name of Ten Bears, who was a Lakota Sioux, who penned the Declaration of Independence.

You may want to check out the Most Wanted website of America's second largest city before you start foolish threads like these.

All Most Wanted - official website of THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT

SO? I bet if we pick a predominantly white or AA city, they will be on that top 10 list.

Oh look at that:
Atlanta Police Department | Most Wanted (http://www.atlantapd.org/index.asp?nav=MW - broken link)

Nashville.gov - Police - Wanted Fugitives

St. Louis County Police - Most Wanted (http://www.co.st-louis.mo.us/scripts/police/ten/index.cfm - broken link)

Dallas County : Dallas County's Top 10 Most Wanted

Old 02-01-2010, 07:58 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,278,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
SO? I bet if we pick a predominantly white or AA city, they will be on that top 10 list.

Oh look at that:
Atlanta Police Department | Most Wanted (http://www.atlantapd.org/index.asp?nav=MW - broken link)

Nashville.gov - Police - Wanted Fugitives

St. Louis County Police - Most Wanted (http://www.co.st-louis.mo.us/scripts/police/ten/index.cfm - broken link)

Dallas County : Dallas County's Top 10 Most Wanted
Do you think that you just proved a point about illegal immigration?
If you do then you're not very bright.

Old 02-01-2010, 08:02 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,496,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Do you think that you just proved a point about illegal immigration?
If you do then you're not very bright.
Did you?

Old 02-01-2010, 08:13 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Hate is Hate. AS for costing taxpayers $$$ did your paycheck change?
Mine didn't.

They cannot INVADE what was rightfully theirs.
You wanna talk about lawbreakers? Murders? Rapists?
Let's google the KKK.
Hate has nothing to do with it just like racism has nothing to do with wanting our immmigration laws respected and enforced. It is just unwarrented accusations that you pro-illegals throw around because you have no viable arguments.

I know many Americans whose paychecks are less due to depressed wages or just plain losing their jobs to illegal aliens. There are many viable stats out there proving what illegal alien's social costs are costing us.

What is rightfully theirs? If you are using the stolen land argument you need to educate yourself. Illegal Mestizo Mexicans have no right to this country. You are aware that there are illegal Chinese, Irish, etc. here also, don't you? What rights do they have to this country? No one has a right to this country unless they are a citizen or legal resident.

Yes, we have lawbreakers such as murderers and rapists in our country regardless of ethnicity or status in this country. So what is your point? We don't need to be adding more criminals in our country by not insisting on immigrants coming here legally so we can do background checks on them.

We oppose all radical groups in this country such as the KKK, the reconquista groups and any other groups who have a racist agenda. Again, what is your point?

Old 02-01-2010, 08:24 AM

1,391 posts, read 2,645,975 times
Quote:
As if America was owned by those who oppose immigration.
Everyone here migrated except NATIVE AMERICANS..
Really? You mean that natives didn't migrate here several thousand years ago towards the end of the last ice age? They evolved here over millions of years? Interesting, tell me more about these native Americans who allegedly never migrated here from distant lands.

Last edited by ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥; 02-01-2010 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: I am a Grammar Nazi

Old 02-01-2010, 08:29 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,937 times
Not out country? didn't we play cowboys and indians and win? guess it's time to play cowboys and illegal aliens....

Old 02-01-2010, 08:30 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,278,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Did you?
Not to the obtuse I didn't:

Alcaraz, Angel Godinez
Alvarado, Jeronimo
Araiza, Gustavo
Avila, Guillermo Lua
Banuelos, Baldomero Barrientos
Bojorques, Juan DeDios Lopez
Carrasco, Primitivo Reyes......

Old 02-01-2010, 08:40 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
It is not Your country. Sigh. I will reiterate once again.
Unless you are of Native American heritage...this is not your country.
You are an immigrant. Who knows what course your ancestors took upon their arrival here.
What are you talking about? This country belongs to only those who were born or naturalized as citizens of this country. That certainly leaves out the Mestizo Mexicans here illegally and any other groups or individuals that don't come here legally. The Mestizo Mexican's ancestoral tribes weren't even from this country.

My ancestors came here after the U.S. was established as a country and in keeping with the immigration laws at the time. No, I am not an immigrant. I was born here!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration