Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 10:52 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,382,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'm also not an immigrant, nor were my parents, nor my grandparents except one. Some people have a very limited vocabulary and don't know what the word immigrant means.

Also how can it be "their" country when they're sneaking over borders to get into it.

This is one reason the illegals are turning so many people off, it's not only that they refuse to follow the laws of this country and have so little respect for this country, it's their hateful aggressiveness and blatant anti-American attitudes like we see in the OP's post. They make it over the border and start insisting this is THEIR country and it's the Americans who must leave. Right..... that hateful attitude really wins you friends.

Now go back home to your country and do something for it. Abandoning your country for the easy money of the USA makes you nothing but a sell out, you care only about the money here and will let your country fall to pieces.

Thank you so much for your post, which it has much truth to it. You said it in a nutshell. They are sneaking in from Our Borders, how can one equate this to this being there Country, no sense in that statement. Any one here illegally, go home, we don't want you here.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Not out country? didn't we play cowboys and indians and win? guess it's time to play cowboys and illegal aliens....
Good Comeback, good post.

Old 02-01-2010, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
There is nothing natural about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION but it has nothing to do with hate. Do you know of any country in the world that welcomes the takeover of their country, their culture and langauge by a foreign group illegally in their country?

White people stopped having babies? LOL! Whites in our country are procreating at replacement levels. Who are foreingers here illegally in our country to tell us how many babies we should be producing? It is none of their business!

No, we need to start enforcing our immigration laws at the border and internally, not lay down and take this invasion as if it were something natural. Even the native indians didn't do that. Did it make them haters to try and protect what they deemed was theirs? Today it doesn't have to become violent unless our government continues to allow this invasion. You had better hope they put a stop to this and don't give another amnesty or we will have no other recourse.

You have a very good post here, with meaningful words. Illegal is just that, why can't some get this thru their thick skulls. I know of no Country that would welcome a takeover of their Country and there Language. Our immigration laws, need to be tightened. And some please stop equating Haters to Immigration or Illegals, has nothing to do with Hate, so stop the nonsense and get off of your high horse. It has to do with being in this Country illegally, taking advantage of our government, commiting crimes in this Country, and believe me so many illegals have murdered, raped, burgalized, and the list go's on, we have our own criminals to deal with, don't need to add to the list with ILLEGALS, ilegally here.

Old 02-01-2010, 11:24 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,019,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
I'm no reconquista advocate. I'm just reading the writing on the wall. The world is changing, and you can either let your anger go and go on with life or stew in it until you explode. The choice is yours.
You need to face reality: the party is over for illegal aliens and very soon, they will be booted out en masse.

As for that bit about said illegals attempting to cross back in the USA.........I think not. Our southern border is being closed/locked as we speak.

Side note here: the harsh reality is that the USA will own Mexico before that economic pipsqueak of a nation takes us down. Our overall GDP is 9 times that of Mexico.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:15 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,366,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And this time around: most of the Cherokee, Navajo, Comanche, etc. will be some of the cowboys
Plus there's the Cickashaw, Shawnee, Blackfoot and more Native Indian Tribes in OK just waiting to fight off Illegals of any and every ethnicity.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:20 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,366,868 times
Quote:
Quote:
I'm no reconquista advocate.
I'm just reading the writing on the wall. The world is changing, and you can either let your anger go and go on with life or stew in it until you explode. The choice is yours.
Then stop acting like it and act like a concerned American taxpayer.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:27 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,505,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Several times you have posted a bias against Hispanics. It's a free country (though I personally don't condone such views and actually find some of what you and others have wrote outright deplorable).
Don’t make me laugh. I was married to an “Hispanic” for almost 20 years, and I have an “Hispanic” son whom I love more than life itself. I also have many, many “Hispanic” friends, so you are clearly barking up the wrong tree. Also, you do know that all Hispanics are not illegal aliens, and the illegal alien population is comprised of various ethnicities and nationalities, don’t you?

Furthermore, I do believe I posed the question to “Chango.” Perhaps he would care to respond for himself.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:30 PM

13,139 posts, read 22,727,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
You need to face reality: the party is over for illegal aliens and very soon, they will be booted out en masse.

As for that bit about said illegals attempting to cross back in the USA.........I think not. Our southern border is being closed/locked as we speak.

Side note here: the harsh reality is that the USA will own Mexico before that economic pipsqueak of a nation takes us down. Our overall GDP is 9 times that of Mexico.
You're right, there will soon be blood. And it's stupid. I will have no part of it.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:32 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,275,936 times
Quote:
That's your crutch, your justification. They are comming, legal or not.

It's gotta be better than mere replacement levels to keep a majority.

*sigh* You are actually ready and willing to fight, kill and die for this, aren't you?
I don't care if they come legally and from different ethnic groups, not just Mexicans. Illegal immigration? Absolutely not, it will be stopped and you can take that to the bank.

If we end illegal immigration and return to an immigration system for legal immigrants only and from different ethnic groups we will keep our national identity as it always has been. Hint...we aren't a Hispanic country no matter how much you wish it were and popping out babies the coward's way of taking over a country isn't going to cut it.

Yes, I would lay down my life for my country and its ideals.

Old 02-01-2010, 12:35 PM

13,139 posts, read 22,727,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
What are you reading on the wall? I have no issue with legal immigrants of any race/ethnicity, so I’m not sure what you are implying.
That the hispanic population will increase, the white population will become a minority, that speaking Spanish in the US will become more important (maybe even necessary) as time goes on, especially here in the Southwest.

Also, racial tension and violence will only increase, as demonstrated by angry posts from all the hardcore minutemen in this forum. That eventuality is what bothers me the most.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration