Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 11:49 PM

652 posts, read 2,803,690 times

Advertisements

Memorial Day being tomorrow, I cannot help but cringe at all the sacrafices that have ever been made for this country, particularly by those whose fellow countrymen are still alive, and consider what's currently happening to our nation in terms of immigration and our denationalization. I've heard numerous times at various message boards from relatives of WWII and other war veterans that, if they had known what America would become, they would not have bothered fighting. I've also read an article by a WWII veteran stating that the lucky ones were those who died fighting for their country more than fifty years ago, who died believing they were fighting for something worth preserving rather than what we've become.

Old 05-28-2007, 11:03 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,062 times
YES!!! The men and women who have died defending American freedom and sovereignty have died for nothing. I have on numerous occasions today almost regurgitated my breakfast listening to Bush and the rest of the turn coats preach about what these men and women have sacrificed. These men and women chose to make that sacrifice knowing that they were protecting are freedoms. Bush and the rest of his turn coat pukes are happy to give are freedoms away to the lowest bidder out there. The lowest bidder being Bush’s' Mexico; the same country who is at fault for killing 40,000 + Americans since 9/11. Bush gets up on his soap box built by his precious "Migrant Workers" and has that face of sorrow and remorse clowned upon his face and acts as if he cares that these men and women have made the ultimate sacrifice. Any man who is willing to give foreigners American citizenship for killing 40,000 + of us is not a man who cares about those men and women who have paid with their lives defending this nation.

Old 05-28-2007, 11:26 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
Many of those who have served and died in the uniform of our nation did so while seeking to rid the world of those who saw certain other human beings as a worthless and unfit lot deserving only of subhuman treatment and worse. This very sub-forum serves as evidence that their task remains uncompleted...

Old 05-28-2007, 11:38 AM

126 posts, read 549,333 times
Well, saganista, as you are a criminal yourself, it's no wonder you have that attitude! Where you've gotten ypur history lessons...hmmm, I can only imagine. Clearly flawed.
Oh, I guess you think it's OK for your fellow Mexican illegal alien countrymen to organize and protest, rape the US public, lie, steal, cheat, dis-respect the very people who are keeping them alive....that's OK, but we, the people, taxpaying citizens of the US aren't allowed the right to organize, discuss, etc.....
Now that's a joke if I ever heard one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Many of those who have served and died in the uniform of our nation did so while seeking to rid the world of those who saw certain other human beings as a worthless and unfit lot deserving only of subhuman treatment and worse. This very sub-forum serves as evidence that their task remains uncompleted...

Old 05-28-2007, 11:45 AM

2,433 posts, read 6,676,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
YES!!! The men and women who have died defending American freedom and sovereignty have died for nothing. I have on numerous occasions today almost regurgitated my breakfast listening to Bush and the rest of the turn coats preach about what these men and women have sacrificed. These men and women chose to make that sacrifice knowing that they were protecting are freedoms. Bush and the rest of his turn coat pukes are happy to give are freedoms away to the lowest bidder out there. The lowest bidder being Bush’s' Mexico; the same country who is at fault for killing 40,000 + Americans since 9/11. Bush gets up on his soap box built by his precious "Migrant Workers" and has that face of sorrow and remorse clowned upon his face and acts as if he cares that these men and women have made the ultimate sacrifice. Any man who is willing to give foreigners American citizenship for killing 40,000 + of us is not a man who cares about those men and women who have paid with their lives defending this nation.
Great Post chloedog! I couldn't agree more.

Old 05-28-2007, 03:27 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times
Quote:
Say that again. All I hear is pops and clicks when I read this kind of tripe..

Old 05-28-2007, 11:33 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,088,633 times
Quote:
Americans mainly served in military to protect our freedoms from enemies who wanted to harm us, this was their noble cause and America's motive.
Our men fought against the Japanese and Nazis and won, if not we would now
be eating with chop sticks.

Old 05-28-2007, 11:42 PM

923 posts, read 3,512,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
Well, saganista, as you are a criminal yourself, it's no wonder you have that attitude! Where you've gotten ypur history lessons...hmmm, I can only imagine. Clearly flawed.
Oh, I guess you think it's OK for your fellow Mexican illegal alien countrymen to organize and protest, rape the US public, lie, steal, cheat, dis-respect the very people who are keeping them alive....that's OK, but we, the people, taxpaying citizens of the US aren't allowed the right to organize, discuss, etc.....
Now that's a joke if I ever heard one!
I am so sick of "Criminal Mexicans"...

Old 05-29-2007, 12:00 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
Americans mainly served in military to protect our freedoms from enemies who wanted to harm us, this was their noble cause and America's motive.
Our men fought against the Japanese and Nazis and won, if not we would now
be eating with chop sticks.
There are probably people on this forum who believe we should have welcomed the Japanese when they bombed Pearl Harbor because, after all, they were only looking for a better life and taking over the US would have helped them achieve just that. Or that the French should have embraced the hordes of Germans who entered France illegally in 1940 because they too only wished to 'live the French' dream.

Old 05-29-2007, 12:13 AM

1,156 posts, read 2,088,633 times
Oh yes! That sounds just like some of the liberals of today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration