Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2010, 05:50 AM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times

Advertisements

Laughing all the way to the bank.

Obama’s auntie still freeloading - BostonHerald.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2010, 07:02 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I read that article this morning in another paper, the "White House" has refused any comment and has not submitted any views to the court with any opinion. My comment is this: She's had the time to refute her deportation rather than sit there waiting like so many illegals here do. She got caught. Time for her to go.

Old 02-05-2010, 09:25 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times
first of all, she shouldn't still be here- but politicians' families have different rules than the rest of us.

secondly, what i really find equally offensive is that taxpayers have to support her! doesn't obama have enough money that he can pay her bills instead of her freeloading off taxpayers? that is part of the problem in this country, which is that taxpayers are being forced to do what families used to do to help each other out.

Old 02-05-2010, 10:51 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
first of all, she shouldn't still be here- but politicians' families have different rules than the rest of us.

secondly, what i really find equally offensive is that taxpayers have to support her! doesn't obama have enough money that he can pay her bills instead of her freeloading off taxpayers? that is part of the problem in this country, which is that taxpayers are being forced to do what families used to do to help each other out.
Well, that's the left wing amnesty progressive democratic politician's modus operandi for trying to keep left wing progressive radicals in power by attempting to create a whole new voter bloc of amnestied illegal alien future democratic voters. That is, dangle amnesty as a carrot to the illegal, usually hispanic, future democratic voters if amnestied to keep them in the amnesty democratic camp. Then, convince the illegals to stay for the amnesty. you can't amnesty an illegal future democratic voter if they've left the country. Then assist the illegals with illegally obtained democratic welfare until they become democratic welfare conditioned future democratic voters, if amnestied. All of this doesn't cost the left wing amnesty democratic politicians a red cent as all of the cost, of course, is borne by the American taxpayers.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:02 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
I read that article this morning in another paper, the "White House" has refused any comment and has not submitted any views to the court with any opinion. My comment is this: She's had the time to refute her deportation rather than sit there waiting like so many illegals here do. She got caught. Time for her to go.
Under immagration law she is allowed to contest the decission.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:05 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Well, that's the left wing amnesty progressive democratic politician's modus operandi for trying to keep left wing progressive radicals in power by attempting to create a whole new voter bloc of amnestied illegal alien future democratic voters. That is, dangle amnesty as a carrot to the illegal, usually hispanic, future democratic voters if amnestied to keep them in the amnesty democratic camp. Then, convince the illegals to stay for the amnesty. you can't amnesty an illegal future democratic voter if they've left the country. Then assist the illegals with illegally obtained democratic welfare until they become democratic welfare conditioned future democratic voters, if amnestied. All of this doesn't cost the left wing amnesty democratic politicians a red cent as all of the cost, of course, is borne by the American taxpayers.
and of course we all know that democrats don't pay any taxes

Old 02-05-2010, 11:14 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Under immagration law she is allowed to contest the decission.
And if you read in another article I read , she let the time go by and by and by....continuing to live off America, now she scrambles....
Quote:
The woman moved to the United States in 2000 and applied for political asylum two years later, but was turned down. She was ordered deported in 2004.

Quote:
Although Ms. Onyango had lived illegally for years in Massachusetts, she was only unearthed by the U.S. media in 2008, days before Mr. Obama's November election.

And before anyone asks:

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/wor...tml?id=2523973[/LEFT][/LEFT]

Last edited by getout; 02-05-2010 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: hope this c/p works

Old 02-05-2010, 11:19 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Well, do we need more proof than this that illegals can and do get 'free' housing and stipends from the government? And if she's on assistance, how can she afford to donate hundreds of (tax-payer provided) US dollars to her nephew's campaign? Didn't Obama talk about the problems associated with foreigners contributing to OUR politicos??

Closed door indeed - I'll tell you who I'd like to close the door on (repeatedly).

Old 02-05-2010, 11:32 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
and of course we all know that democrats don't pay any taxes
Well, it's easy to see that left wing radical amnesty progressive democratic politicians are willing to pay for democratic welfare conditioning for illegal alien future democratic voters if amnestied, if it helps to keep them in power. It's hard for me to see, however, how rank and file democratic voters are willing to pay taxes for democratic welfare conditioning for illegal alien future democratic voters.

Old 02-05-2010, 11:33 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Well, do we need more proof than this that illegals can and do get 'free' housing and stipends from the government? And if she's on assistance, how can she afford to donate hundreds of (tax-payer provided) US dollars to her nephew's campaign? Didn't Obama talk about the problems associated with foreigners contributing to OUR politicos??

Closed door indeed - I'll tell you who I'd like to close the door on (repeatedly).

Its in the Courts now and what ever It decides, she will indeed live with that judgement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration