U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 08:10 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarks View Post
Got a daughter? Got no problem if she marries a Mexican?

Just curious.
I have two as a matter of fact but both are already married. If they had married a LEGAL Mexican who puts this country above any tribalistic impulses I would have had no problem with it.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:18 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Back off. You clearly have little knowledge of the situation. You even advocated rebellions if need be. Rule of law? Because in America you allowed to go and hunt down people? When people come back with facts that disprove your baseless ethnocentric rants your only retort is to claim to be more patriotic or that they will "rue the day". You have nothing. You don't show any evidence. All you have is an opinion. That's it. Nothing to base it on. You don't even know the variables and complexities of the state you write so much about.

Don't lecture or even proclaim to be above the law, when you have this odd fetish about exacting revenge on illegal immigrants for situations that are mostly perceived.
I touched a nerve there.

As for tormenting probable illegal aliens: I call the police on them from time to time.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:18 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I have two as a matter of fact but both are already married. If they had married a LEGAL Mexican who puts this country above any tribalistic impulses I would have had no problem with it.
Do you feel you sometimes exhibit said impulses, but it kind of comes across that way...

Old 02-25-2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Got a daughter? Got no problem if she marries a Mexican?

Just curious.
Legal immigrant or illegal alien? If the latter; I would notify LE about his/her presence here in the USA.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I touched a nerve there.

As for tormenting probable illegal aliens: I call the police on them from time to time.
Didn't hit a nerve, but your hypocritical that inanely rants about nothing of substance. That's all... I guess it did because there are two things I dislike in this world...hypocrisy and baseless arguments, you demonstrate those two pet peeves of mine.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Didn't hit a nerve, but your hypocritical that inanely rants about nothing of substance. That's all...
that1guy: your comments are for the most part inane and childish. I realize you are a kid who has not truly experienced life. When I was your age: I used to have that Kumbala (sp) view of life-----------then I had to deal with reality and grow up.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:25 PM

2,014 posts, read 4,719,645 times
Quote:
If they had married a LEGAL Mexican who puts this country above any tribalistic impulses I would have had no problem with it.
Really, so if you had an unmarried daughter, and she had a Mexican boyfriend, say, Jose Aguilar, you would have no problem?

We did one thing here, we showed that you are not a Westerner.

You may be truthful or not, but, you are an easterner.

Quote:
Immigration issues are federal, local police have no jurisdiction.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Really, so if you had an unmarried daughter, and she had a Mexican boyfriend, say, Jose Aguilar, you would have no problem?

We did one thing here, we showed that you are not a Westerner.

You may be truthful or not, but, you are an easterner.
And what proof can you offer that chicagonut is from back east?

Quote:
Immigration issues are federal, local police have no jurisdiction.

PS: most local police agencies here in Arizona can roust illegal aliens so your info is wrong.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
that1guy: your comments are for the most part inane and childish. I realize you are a kid who has not truly experienced life. When I was your age: I used to have that Kumbala (sp) view of life-----------then I had to deal with reality and grow up.
I post facts. You know what those are right? I don't go around saying that children of illegal immigrants should be concerned for their lives. You know what that's called... a death threat. That can have legal consequences. If you talk about reality, you need to understand the implications of your own language.

Reality means understanding facts and consequences. It's sometimes evidenced by your post that there is a break from those two concepts.

Old 02-25-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
I post facts. You know what those are right? I don't go around saying that children of illegal immigrants should be concerned for their lives. You know what that's called... a death threat. That can have legal consequences. If you talk about reality, you need to understand the implications of your own language.

Reality means understanding facts and consequences. It's sometimes evidenced by your post that there is a break from those two concepts.
With the deepening recession: more and more Americans (of any race/ethnicity) are looking at illegal aliens as the criminals as they are. And; quite frankly, said hostility is also being directed towards known Anchor Babies.

About the only thing keeping people from rioting in the streets is the extension of unemployment benefits. Once those run out..............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or