U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-09-2010, 03:37 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,068,069 times
Reputation: 2244

Advertisements

that would be the gangs legacy. he did that on behalf of his gang. thats why an additional charge when booking gangsters is ususally homicide/robbery/assault committed to enhance or benefit a street gang.

his legacy will be as snitch (and consequent achilles heel of the avenues).

that other stuff he did, thats all gang related. nothing to do with immigration status. or his mothers. he shot people up because he was a thug lowlife cholo, not because his mom was an illegal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
What legacy? How about all the crimes he was involved in,the kids he influenced,the drugs he helped flow into his community and the repercussions of his actions,not to mention this Anchor baby shouldn't even be here.Also a note to Zacatecana and the other Illegal Alien apologists on this forum who doubt the high birthrate of Illegals and their housing situations,this guy's birth mother had 14 kids could you imagine the positives this added to the neighborhood?Is it any wonder that California and LA are broke?Can you even fathom the costs for welfare,food stamps,education,incarceration etc. for this "family " alone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-09-2010, 06:46 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
that would be the gangs legacy. he did that on behalf of his gang. thats why an additional charge when booking gangsters is ususally homicide/robbery/assault committed to enhance or benefit a street gang.

his legacy will be as snitch (and consequent achilles heel of the avenues).

that other stuff he did, thats all gang related. nothing to do with immigration status. or his mothers. he shot people up because he was a thug lowlife cholo, not because his mom was an illegal.
I think it safe to say that there would be a few less victims in the world were it not for this anchor baby. He is a product of what criminals can and do produce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2010, 06:50 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,068,069 times
Reputation: 2244
i might argue that there are also less victims because of this guy.

he killed or ordered the killing of other gang members- who might have killed other people themself.

so gang members killing gang members, no problem.

its all a matter of perspective.

but yes, had he never been born, unlike tim tebow, we would have never had him be the person he is. but then who would bring down the avenues?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I think it safe to say that there would be a few less victims in the world were it not for this anchor baby. He is a product of what criminals can and do produce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2010, 06:57 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
i might argue that there are also less victims because of this guy.

he killed or ordered the killing of other gang members- who might have killed other people themself.

so gang members killing gang members, no problem.

its all a matter of perspective.

but yes, had he never been born, unlike tim tebow, we would have never had him be the person he is. but then who would bring down the avenues?
The point is when people enter without a background check, who live outside the law you stand a greater chance of this outcome v.s immigrants who enter legally and respect our laws.
Who is too say that there was no collatoral kills? No innocents killed in these hits? He admits to killing gang bangers for a reason. Does he admit that others were harmed? That mistakes were made and the wrong person was targeted? I doub it.
His legacy is that he is a criminal born of criminals. He is a perfect example of why we should not tolerate illegals in the first place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2010, 06:57 PM
 
15 posts, read 21,150 times
Reputation: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Hard to say but at least their offspring wouldn't have been born from an illegal alien invader that had no right to be in this country in the first place.
Most of us came from immigrants to begn with. The true Americans are the Native Americans. Imagine what it was like for them . So why do we have the right to so quickly judge those that flee a country so that they can feed their familes. Not all illlegals come here to do illegal things. It is just tooo bad that our papers don't focuson the good rather than single out this one family. Abit more empathy for mankind would go a lot further than considering a fello human being an illegal alien invader.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2010, 07:05 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by open arm View Post
Most of us came from immigrants to begn with. The true Americans are the Native Americans. Imagine what it was like for them . So why do we have the right to so quickly judge those that flee a country so that they can feed their familes. Not all illlegals come here to do illegal things. It is just tooo bad that our papers don't focuson the good rather than single out this one family. Abit more empathy for mankind would go a lot further than considering a fello human being an illegal alien invader.
Apples and oranges.
Today we are a nation of laws. A nation recognized by the world body, and as such a right to expect that our laws of entry be obeyed and respected.
200 years ago? 400 years ago? This was not one nation nor a nation of laws nor was it recognized as such.
Our papers tend to ignore the majority of misdeeds done by illegals. Look up the stats on how many people are murdered by illegals each year.. How many people are victims of ID theft. How many illegals are arrested for dealing drugs.
We are not talking a few crimes per year they number in the thousands.
Before you say but but we produce even more criminals excuse. Consider this. Every victim of an illegal is a victim of a crime that could have and should have been prevented if only we enforced our border and immigration laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2010, 07:07 PM
 
3,847 posts, read 3,160,344 times
Reputation: 2437
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
i might argue that there are also less victims because of this guy.

he killed or ordered the killing of other gang members- who might have killed other people themself.

so gang members killing gang members, no problem.

its all a matter of perspective.

but yes, had he never been born, unlike tim tebow, we would have never had him be the person he is. but then who would bring down the avenues?
You've left out the victims of the other 13 Anchor babies his lovely Illegal alien mother had and also the drugs she brought into the city and the other Illegal criminals he and his freinds helped sneak in.His crimes go far deeper than dead gangbangers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2010, 07:09 PM
 
Location: CITY OF ANGELS AND CONSTANT DANGER
5,409 posts, read 11,068,069 times
Reputation: 2244
what about illegals already vetted, but on visa overstays?

so we dont really know how his mother got into the country and what her life was like in MX tapachula. ive seen it happen. these little country folk come here only to see their kids corrupted.

this has more to do with gangs and the neighborhood and economics than with immigration.

dont get me worng, im glad this trash is caught and facing consequences, but i dont want to simplify this issue of gangs. this guy is who he is because he was in a gang. not because his mother was an illegal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The point is when people enter without a background check, who live outside the law you stand a greater chance of this outcome v.s immigrants who enter legally and respect our laws.
Who is too say that there was no collatoral kills? No innocents killed in these hits? He admits to killing gang bangers for a reason. Does he admit that others were harmed? That mistakes were made and the wrong person was targeted? I doub it.
His legacy is that he is a criminal born of criminals. He is a perfect example of why we should not tolerate illegals in the first place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2010, 07:12 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by open arm View Post
Most of us came from immigrants to begn with. The true Americans are the Native Americans. Imagine what it was like for them . So why do we have the right to so quickly judge those that flee a country so that they can feed their familes. Not all illlegals come here to do illegal things. It is just tooo bad that our papers don't focuson the good rather than single out this one family. Abit more empathy for mankind would go a lot further than considering a fello human being an illegal alien invader.
Foreigners who have authorization to be here are not referred to as illegal alien invaders. Itís similar to the difference between an invited house guest and a burglar. Get it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2010, 07:14 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
what about illegals already vetted, but on visa overstays?

so we dont really know how his mother got into the country and what her life was like in MX tapachula. ive seen it happen. these little country folk come here only to see their kids corrupted.

this has more to do with gangs and the neighborhood and economics than with immigration.

dont get me worng, im glad this trash is caught and facing consequences, but i dont want to simplify this issue of gangs. this guy is who he is because he was in a gang. not because his mother was an illegal.
Over stay? Does this make them a better quality illegal? One of higher moral standards? Perhaps in as much that atleast they entered legally to begin with.
I know that you do not support anyone who commits a violent crime. We disagree on a great deal, but I do not doubt your integrety. Your posts are not based on selfesh reasons but on compassion for those you deem to be unfortunate and in need of an advocate. I admire your dedication and values. I simply feel they are misdirected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top