U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 11:59 AM

3,847 posts, read 3,161,032 times

Advertisements

Check ot this story in the LA times about this Anchor baby/Gang banger and his mom who had 14 kids,just lovely.Former shot-caller is now spilling gang's secrets - latimes.com Former shot caller now spilling gang secrets .Is it any wonder why we are SICK of this,Any thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 12:31 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,068,069 times
what exactly would be his legacy? at this point its bringing down a gang thats controlled a section of LA since the 50's.

this family was just one part of the gang, in one time period. im glad this guy turned states evidence.

it might not be a great legacy in the eyes of the AVENUES, but i think that ratting them out is a pretty decent thing to do.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:34 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Check ot this story in the LA times about this Anchor baby/Gang banger and his mom who had 14 kids,just lovely.Former shot-caller is now spilling gang's secrets - latimes.com Former shot caller now spilling gang secrets .Is it any wonder why we are SICK of this,Any thoughts?
Well, that's just your typical tribally ethnocentric anchor baby/illegal alien family. All of that anchor baby industry abuse could have been prevented by simply deporting any and all pregnant illegal alien women rounded up before they can give birth. Of course, all efforts to stop the illegal immigration of future illegal alien democratic voters if amnestied are currently being blocked by the left wing amnesty progressive democrats in Congress.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:40 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
So that's what happens when illegals are here and that's what happens when they leave. No brainer it's better them not being here. Thanks for the article, also not all illegal aliens grow to the extent of crime as this article but with a beginning criminal mindset, why not?

Old 02-09-2010, 12:42 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,068,069 times
if this were really typical then there would be a major increase in gang homicides and crimes correlating with the increase of illegals in LA.

thats not the case. we have less homicides and crime, particularly in the lower economic areas where illegals tend to live. LA has seen its homicide rate go down ove the last decade. its at its lowest since the 50's. and some would argue that illegal immigration is at its highest right now.

hmmmmm

lets be thankful that this story of this one family with a gang of kids (no pun intended) is NOT TYPICAL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Well, that's just your typical tribally ethnocentric anchor baby/illegal alien family. All of that anchor baby industry abuse could have been prevented by simply deporting any and all pregnant illegal alien women rounded up before they can give birth. Of course, all efforts to stop the illegal immigration of future illegal alien democratic voters if amnestied are currently being blocked by the left wing amnesty progressive democrats in Congress.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:39 PM

3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
If I took a normal healthy 4 y.o. caucasian child and dropped him off, in the hollers of appalachia, and went back for the kid 13 years...I wonder if he would have any kids? And if I gave him a SAT boards exam...I wonder if he would be ready to go to college?

Old 02-09-2010, 01:49 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
If I took a normal healthy 4 y.o. caucasian child and dropped him off, in the hollers of appalachia, and went back for the kid 13 years...I wonder if he would have any kids? And if I gave him a SAT boards exam...I wonder if he would be ready to go to college?
Hard to say but at least their offspring wouldn't have been born from an illegal alien invader that had no right to be in this country in the first place.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:56 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
Quote:
Thats why we have qualifications standards and the ability to prepare to have those standards met. But this analogy could certainly take many off topic roads as it is proven after a certain time during early child development, one's brain stops functioning in certain areas due to non stimulation. (Studies on "wolf children" or those perceived to have been brought up in the wild).

Old 02-09-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
what exactly would be his legacy? at this point its bringing down a gang thats controlled a section of LA since the 50's.

this family was just one part of the gang, in one time period. im glad this guy turned states evidence.

it might not be a great legacy in the eyes of the AVENUES, but i think that ratting them out is a pretty decent thing to do.
What legacy? How about all the crimes he was involved in,the kids he influenced,the drugs he helped flow into his community and the repercussions of his actions,not to mention this Anchor baby shouldn't even be here.Also a note to Zacatecana and the other Illegal Alien apologists on this forum who doubt the high birthrate of Illegals and their housing situations,this guy's birth mother had 14 kids could you imagine the positives this added to the neighborhood?Is it any wonder that California and LA are broke?Can you even fathom the costs for welfare,food stamps,education,incarceration etc. for this "family " alone?

Old 02-09-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
This observation is really ridiculous as LA is hardly the Appalachia last time I checked it was a MODERN Metropolis!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration