U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 05:23 AM

77 posts, read 88,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post

I think we all oppose terrorists like McVeigh but what has that to do with illegal aliens in our country? You are comparing apples to oranges here. Too bad you don't like Limbaugh's politics but then there are others whose politics I don't like either from the other side who are anti-American traitors.
you like Limbaugh's politics? I thought that man had no followers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2010, 07:17 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L&P90210 View Post
you like Limbaugh's politics? I thought that man had no followers.
No, I didn't say that. In fact I have never listened to him. My point was that you have the right to not like him just as I have the right to not like the left wing kooks especially those whom I view as traitors to our country.

Old 02-14-2010, 12:54 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,076,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
No, I didn't say that. In fact I have never listened to him. My point was that you have the right to not like him just as I have the right to not like the left wing kooks especially those whom I view as traitors to our country.
Walmart Patriot!!! Darn those "left wing kooks". Darn them for wanting more efficient government and a system that treats people fairly. People should NEVER be critical of a regime (except a liberal, or even moderate, in office).

Old 02-15-2010, 07:02 AM
Yac

5,874 posts, read 6,290,826 times
Just a reminder, we do have a politics and other controversies forum, just next door.
Yac.

Old 02-15-2010, 07:26 AM

1,150 posts, read 990,803 times
<<Most people understand that a municipal LEO is there to assist in crime prevention and does not have as their mandated charter to act as a immigration official. If a crime is being commited they must act.>>

This isn't about LEO enforcing immigration law. It's a bout Border Patrol agents showing up in the mall, and making people nervous. If people aren't here illegally, they have nothing to worry about. If they are, and the BP agent determines that they are, then he/she, like LEO if they see a crime being committed, has a duty to take action.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:12 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
I dont understand why you cherry pick sections of my posts and try to inform me what the meaning or of my post are.

Read the entire thread, then I will answer any questions you have, but to pick a sentence and infer meanng is a waste of time...more importantly its a waste of my time.

Old 02-15-2010, 08:21 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Concerning the BP inland; I have seen many agents in Casa Grande, Az which is about 100 miles away from Mexico.

Old 02-15-2010, 09:10 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Concerning the BP inland; I have seen many agents in Casa Grande, Az which is about 100 miles away from Mexico.
I'm very glad to hear this. The de facto reality has long been that if an illegal alien criminal can just get past the BP at the border itself, once they get a few miles into the US interior they are home free. And this of course was the old dog and poney for show enforcement to make it look like some enforcement of immigration laws was going on but in actuality not enough "effective" enforcement was being done. Now that the BP has been reluctlantly beefed up by our corrupt fed gov to where the interior just inside the border can better be patrolled, our traitorous tribally ethnocentric pro illegal sympathisers/apologizers/aiders/abetters are whining that it's unfair for illegal alien criminals who have successfully broken in past the BP at the border to NOW have to worry about the BP further in the interior?

Old 02-15-2010, 09:26 AM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
I'm very glad to hear this. The de facto reality has long been that if an illegal alien criminal can just get past the BP at the border itself, once they get a few miles into the US interior they are home free. And this of course was the old dog and poney for show enforcement to make it look like some enforcement of immigration laws was going on but in actuality not enough "effective" enforcement was being done. Now that the BP has been reluctlantly beefed up by our corrupt fed gov to where the interior just inside the border can better be patrolled, our traitorous tribally ethnocentric pro illegal sympathisers/apologizers/aiders/abetters are whining that it's unfair for illegal alien criminals who have successfully broken in past the BP at the border to NOW have to worry about the BP further in the interior?
chuckle....yup!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or