U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 09:11 AM

3,306 posts, read 3,330,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I forgot to mention....to commit crimes too.
Oh geez. Yes they are over in Mexico saying "Hey Jose, lets go to American and commit some crimes!!".
Quote:
They come here for free health care, welfare, SSI, food stamps and every social program the U.S. offers.
No they come here for work and to improve their lifes. Also, the only thing that an illegal can easily get for free is health care. That is because hospitals can't let folks die because they don't have insurance etc.

All the other things you mentioned you have to have paper work to get. Now of course some of them have fake documents, but if they have these documents that means they are most likely paying taxes too. The "illegals" actually put a lot into the social security and medicare systems.

Old 05-30-2007, 09:20 AM

2,327 posts, read 6,088,785 times
Why the hate speech? Because I hate people that steal from me and my family on a daily basis. Simple as that.

If I break into Donald Trump's house, steal anything of value I can find, because he is better off financially than I am and I want to "create a better life for my family," do I deserve his sympathy or forebearance? Of course not. He would have every reason and right to hate my guts and voice it to the world.

By working here illegally, not paying taxes, and utilizing our free health care, education, and social services that are funded by MY tax dollars, these jackasses are effectively doing the same thing.

And I hate them for it.

Old 05-30-2007, 09:33 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,695,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanoid View Post
Oh geez. Yes they are over in Mexico saying "Hey Jose, lets go to American and commit some crimes!!".

No they come here for work and to improve their lifes. Also, the only thing that an illegal can easily get for free is health care. That is because hospitals can't let folks die because they don't have insurance etc.

All the other things you mentioned you have to have paper work to get. Now of course some of them have fake documents, but if they have these documents that means they are most likely paying taxes too. The "illegals" actually put a lot into the social security and medicare systems.
Untrue. All it takes to get on the system is one anchor baby and they're in like Flynn. If I weren't late for finals already, I have a lovely study done by a non-partisan financial group which shows the extreme strain that illegal aliens put upon the system and the American taxpayer. Check back later and I'll post it for you. They take more than they give. That's why people are upset. You like supporting illegals? I'd be happy for you to support my share. Personally, I don't care if they are Mexican, Ethiopian, Swedish, or Martian. If they are here illegally, they've gotta go.

Old 05-30-2007, 09:54 AM

451 posts, read 1,017,011 times
Quote:
Humanoid
The hate speech is disturbing that is all I'm pointing out.
Everybody!!! Humanoid is disturbed by the "hate speech"...I promise to you Humanoid that I will never be hateful and I will sprinkle magic anti-hate speech fairy dust upon all the hate speech. I will place myself high on that podium with you and condemn everyone else for their hateful speech. I gotta tell ya!! Its pretty lame being up on this podium with you preaching to everyone else about their thoughts and feelings on a subject that will affect the rest of their lives, their children’s lives, and their grandchildren’s lives. I think I will take my leave from this podium and join the rest of these patriots who are willing to stand up for America and American sovereignty. Now that I'm down here, I have an uncontrollable urge to write something....

An Army of peasants’ devouring America like a pride of lions feasting upon a gazelle. Cities and towns across these United States are crumbling at the feet of simple peasant hordes. Americans giving up these places that they claim as their home, Americans built these cities and towns for Americans. It is the peasant hordes who will die of old age in these places, all the while feasting upon the great bastion of government programs that treasonous politicians have provided to them. The treasonous politicians claim that we need this filth to do jobs Americans are not willing to do. The traitors do not care if we die; it is them who have allowed this to take place. We the American citizen are expendable in the eyes of these traitors. The murders, rapes, and all out brutality that these peasants inflict upon "We the People" is worth it in the eyes of these wanna be tyrants. Absolute power is what the so called political elite are after and these uneducated peasant hordes will be more than willing to provide it to them for mere table scraps.

Old 05-30-2007, 10:13 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,715,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanoid View Post

No they come here for work and to improve their lifes.
If they 'come here for work', how do you explain the anchor babies? What job is a woman who crosses the border in violation of US immigration law while 9 months pregnant looking for? Please tell me what job she is hoping to find.
Quote:
Also, the only thing that an illegal can easily get for free is health care. That is because hospitals can't let folks die because they don't have insurance etc.
They are entitiled to receive WIC funds irrespective of immigration status and if there is an anchor baby in the family, the full buffet of benefits is available. There is also free education, free school breakfasts and lunches and I am sure many other freebies.
Quote:
Most probably don't earn enough to pay federal income tax. Perhaps you can specify which other taxes they are paying. An individual who lacks a HS education, works at a minimum or below minimum wage job and has a family is always going to receive more in gov. assistance and benefits then they pay into the system. This is common sense.
I am furious at what is happening to our country, if you want to interpret that as 'hate', go ahead. It may be helpful for you to familiarize yourself with the hatred expressed by the illegal aliens towards America and her citizens. It far surpasses any of the 'hatred' you claim to find on this thread.

Old 05-30-2007, 10:22 AM

11,435 posts, read 15,966,878 times
All the other things you mentioned you have to have paper work to get. Now of course some of them have fake documents, but if they have these documents that means they are most likely paying taxes too. The "illegals" actually put a lot into the social security and medicare systems.[/quote]

Yeah. Make them all legal and they'll claim ALL of that too!. If they become legal and the social security and medicare systems continue like they are (though unlikely), the illegals will add unprecedented strain due to their likelihood of drawing supplemental security income, free medicare(paying no Part B premium) due to their poverty. At teh same time, the boomers will be drawing soc sec & medicare. This sounds like a formula for disaster.

Old 05-30-2007, 11:12 AM

3,981 posts, read 9,251,552 times
ive also noticed alot of blatant racism here.

i think they go out of their way to try and justify it though.

just good ol christian values...

Old 05-30-2007, 11:22 AM

2,267 posts, read 2,384,383 times
I did answer your question...just THE way you wanted it answered...

I would not break the law, I would not enter a country illegally, I would not take advantage...

I would not do what they do.

Any illegals...not just a certain race of them are a blight on American society, thats not racism...thats not wanting lawbreakers to be able to take over our country, steal our resources.

When they are allowed to stay here only ONE of the results is that if they run into legal trouble, they run home to hide because we have no real idea who they are and can't trace them...

Pack them up and send them home...

America also needs to stop allowing people to come here to have a baby and use that baby as an excuse to be able to stay...

If your from another country and you give birth here, that child should be a citizen of your country of origin.

Racism is hating a person because of their race, I don't base my likes of people on their race and have friends of many different races...I dislike, mistrust AND will not tolerate people who break the law, not just illegal immigrants...

People who call this Racism are doing a bait and switch with the topic in order to undermine the true message...sounds alot like the current president.

Old 05-30-2007, 11:26 AM

3,981 posts, read 9,251,552 times
hmmm, so, everyone that argues they dislike them cause they break the law, it would be safe to assume then that you NEVER break the law?

no speeding tickets, red lights, dui's, nothing?

Old 05-30-2007, 11:27 AM

3,712 posts, read 5,715,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post
ive also noticed alot of blatant racism here.

i think they go out of their way to try and justify it though.

just good ol christian values...
What solutions to the problems discussed here do you propose?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or