U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 11:41 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Isn't this country amazing? illegal alien invasion has been occurring for years and years yet as soon as Americans find out the cost and detremental effect it has, we move swiftly in comparison. Illegal aliens have no concept of politics or American power/laws when it comes to our nations preservation. They have only learned how to break our laws then are told they have a right to do so. Really sad.
One thing many people do not realize about Anglo Saxon American culture is it takes a hell of a lot to enrage us: once that Rubicon has been crossed; we go psychotic----------Hitler and Tojo found that out 65 years ago and it looks like the illegals are fixin' to have history repeat against them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2010, 12:00 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
One thing many people do not realize about Anglo Saxon American culture is it takes a hell of a lot to enrage us: once that Rubicon has been crossed; we go psychotic----------Hitler and Tojo found that out 65 years ago and it looks like the illegals are fixin' to have history repeat against them
I do belive that is what this country needs to boost morale, to make a swift declaration against unacceptable practices of the continued rape of this country.

It's unfortunate to those caught in the wake. But after defeat, we'll pick them up, dust them off and pat their behinds sending them "home" allowing us to become the once again loving nation we truly are.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:13 PM

25,084 posts, read 13,912,186 times
I think illegal aliens do feel they have a right to be here. The US has not enforced Immigration laws. The policy of rewarding law breakers with citizenship has been upheld for years... Why change now? I can see why everyone in the US feels they have a perfect right to be here.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
I think illegal aliens do feel they have a right to be here. The US has not enforced Immigration laws. The policy of rewarding law breakers with citizenship has been upheld for years... Why change now? I can see why everyone in the US feels they have a perfect right to be here.
And things are changing here towards tolerating those illegal losers from SoB, etc.

I do have the right to be in the USA: not only was I born here but both of my parents were US citizens.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:11 PM

4,636 posts, read 4,946,459 times
Most of the Arizonans I ask are very much against illegals. How long can we keep bleeding from our eye sockets, and wallets like martyrs for lawbreakers ? Many people feel that God will judge them as "selfish" if they don't help their "poor weak brethern, and sisteren." How many Americans can waltz into Juarez, and plop down in a free house with full benefits, just because we feel we have the "right" ?

Old 02-16-2010, 06:16 PM

25 posts, read 26,406 times
Ronald Reagan was a commie Marxist for you teabaggers, as was William F Buckley Jr, the head of the conservative movement when I was in college. Now your leaders are Sarah Palin and Lou Dobbs (oops, not anymore) and Glenn Beck. Not exactly intellectuals. Hate will only get you so far. Welcome to the political wasteland. You deserve it!

Old 02-16-2010, 06:20 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,881,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by specultr View Post
Ronald Reagan was a commie Marxist for you teabaggers, as was William F Buckley Jr, the head of the conservative movement when I was in college. Now your leaders are Sarah Palin and Lou Dobbs (oops, not anymore) and Glenn Beck. Not exactly intellectuals. Hate will only get you so far. Welcome to the political wasteland. You deserve it!
Give me about 10 years and I will figure out just what this post has to do with illegal immigration or why illegals feel that they have a right to be here.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:28 PM

25 posts, read 26,406 times
But it took you a New York minute to figure out it was ALL TRUE.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by specultr View Post
Your are clearly scared about something since you are trying to use the 'hate card' to cause us anti's to back down. Ain't gonna happen: the party is over for illegal aliens and their apologists.

Old 02-16-2010, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Most of the Arizonans I ask are very much against illegals. How long can we keep bleeding from our eye sockets, and wallets like martyrs for lawbreakers ? Many people feel that God will judge them as "selfish" if they don't help their "poor weak brethern, and sisteren." How many Americans can waltz into Juarez, and plop down in a free house with full benefits, just because we feel we have the "right" ?
Arizona is definitely becoming a 'wasteland' for illegal aliens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or