U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 06:20 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,138,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
theliberalvoice: This is disgusting. I dont understand why some people are so obsessed with helping these illegals.
money.

Last edited by getout; 02-20-2010 at 06:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2010, 06:20 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
I am so happy to hear you did this. I am still amazed at how many people are unaware, still thinking "politics as usual" with no real interest because they simply do not know . We are being raped so brutally and it is time we face our attacker and say "no more".
Not only face our attacker but (metaphorically) emasculate it-----------permanently.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:59 PM

747 posts, read 1,516,098 times
Quote:
Tennessee is a beautiful state, we have friends who purchased land there and settled years ago, very happy. My daughter has suggested she will leave Texas due to this horrible invasion and settle there as well now that she has begun to have children. I would hate to see TN turn into the cesspool CA and TX have become. Fight for your land, I am fighting for mine in the Northern region.
Tennessee is a beautiful state. But the politics are horrible here. As bad as California is; we're trying to move back. We've only been in TN for 2 years, we've had enough. Which we are in Nashville so that could be the problem we're having. We are starting to turn into a cesspool here too. Not as bad as California and Texas but the way they are spreading out and multiplying; TN and other states will be the same. We need to all let our politicians know that we're not going to stand for this. We want our country back.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:59 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,857 times
Frankly, this smells like more like left wing amnesty progressive democratic involvement. Illegal aliens voting illegally are going to vote for their buddies, hispanics or democratic candidates. Why would repubs be involved in a scheme to let illegal aliens illegally vote for democratic candidates?

Old 02-20-2010, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueyedCat View Post
Tennessee is a beautiful state. But the politics are horrible here. As bad as California is; we're trying to move back. We've only been in TN for 2 years, we've had enough. Which we are in Nashville so that could be the problem we're having. We are starting to turn into a cesspool here too. Not as bad as California and Texas but the way they are spreading out and multiplying; TN and other states will be the same. We need to all let our politicians know that we're not going to stand for this. We want our country back.
I have heard stories about the illegal alien invasion in Nashville.

Old 02-20-2010, 07:42 PM

Then you know what to expect in California when returned. At The Russian River Blues Festival a few years ago, the surge chatter was to move to Hawaii due to the decline. Seems more recently the temperament is to stay and take back our country

Old 02-20-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Then you know what to expect in California when returned. At The Russian River Blues Festival a few years ago, the surge chatter was to move to Hawaii due to the decline. Seems more recently the temperament is to stay and take back our country
The 'tipping point' were those stupid illegal 'immigrants' rights' marches in May 2006------------that enraged a lot of otherwise tolerant people (including myself) against illegal aliens. One thing that especially foreign Hispanics do not seem to understand is that Anglo Saxon culture is slow to anger...........but, once enraged-------------look out!

Old 02-20-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
The 'tipping point' were those stupid illegal 'immigrants' rights' marches in May 2006------------that enraged a lot of otherwise tolerant people (including myself) against illegal aliens. One thing that especially foreign Hispanics do not seem to understand is that Anglo Saxon culture is slow to anger...........but, once enraged-------------look out!
Yup and yup!

Old 02-20-2010, 08:09 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Quote:
The 'tipping point' were those stupid illegal 'immigrants' rights' marches
Quote:
in May 2006------------that enraged a lot of otherwise tolerant people (including myself) against illegal aliens.
One thing that especially foreign Hispanics do not seem to understand is that Anglo Saxon culture is slow to anger...........but, once enraged-------------look out!
Maywood ......I was there.

Old 02-20-2010, 09:40 PM

747 posts, read 1,516,098 times
Quote:
Yes; we witnessed the marches. I used to be tolerant until that happened. Especially when I saw them waving the Mexican Flags. That was the tipping point for me and many others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or