U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-01-2010, 09:06 AM

9,758 posts, read 13,450,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
A lot of people in this forum should abide by this, Trucutu is not making a generalization, he or she is stating a fact.....
Which fact? That Muslims and Africans working in Europe are not as effective as migrant workers here in the US? That is not a fact, it is indeed a generalization. It is an idea they pulled out of somewhere - and that somewhere is not a fountain of facts.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2010, 11:33 AM

8,490 posts, read 10,593,916 times
Quote:
Our economy continues struggling like never before since the great depression. A great jump start would be by increasing the local production, and increase home sales, both of which would increase significantly by bringing these millions of hard workes into the mainstream economy, they are going to stay here anyway.......
Well if we had a booming economy then a well run "guest" program would be wonderful. We do not have that economy and our social services are stretched to the point where we may not have enough to help our own citizens. Let Mexico feed their poor for once.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:20 PM

411 posts, read 260,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Which fact? That Muslims and Africans working in Europe are not as effective as migrant workers here in the US? That is not a fact, it is indeed a generalization. It is an idea they pulled out of somewhere - and that somewhere is not a fountain of facts.

Generalization is somthing the migrant worker haters know a lot about, mostly generalization with lies

Old 04-01-2010, 09:38 PM

17,542 posts, read 7,482,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Kick them and their anchor babies off of our Social Service network, they'll self deport. So sad they hang onto amnesty, ain't gonna happen.
Yes i do agree with you, kick them and their anchor babies out. Funny other Countries are not as Generous ad the good old USA when it comes to illegals in there Countries.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:58 PM

21,157 posts, read 26,046,782 times
Quote:
Generalization is somthing the migrant worker haters know a lot about, mostly generalization with lies
Who 'hates' migrant workers? If they are here illegally said migrant workers need to be thrown out of the USA and those people who hire 'em need to be prison along with having their assets seized. Problem solved.

Old 04-02-2010, 04:06 AM

9,527 posts, read 2,758,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Who 'hates' migrant workers? If they are here illegally said migrant workers need to be thrown out of the USA and those people who hire 'em need to be prison along with having their assets seized. Problem solved.
But who could we find to bleed our system dry of funds if they are gone? What other segment of our population can we entice with handouts?

Old 04-02-2010, 09:01 AM

9,758 posts, read 13,450,050 times
Quote:
Is that comment directed at me? You have got a lot of nerve to say such unfounded crap. Are you calling me a "migrant worker hater"? Then what does that make you - an American citizen hater?

If you are going to use such inflammatory language directed at me, you had better have a shred of anything to back it up. Give me one time I made a sweeping generalization - give me one lie. But naturally you can't because your vile, ignorant attacks have no foundation, just like the premise of this whole thread.

If you plan to quote my comments, how about addressing my questions? Oh that's right, you can't because you're out of gas.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:10 AM

21,157 posts, read 26,046,782 times
Quote:
Is that comment directed at me? You have got a lot of nerve to say such unfounded crap. Are you calling me a "migrant worker hater"? Then what does that make you - an American citizen hater?

If you are going to use such inflammatory language directed at me, you had better have a shred of anything to back it up. Give me one time I made a sweeping generalization - give me one lie. But naturally you can't because your vile, ignorant attacks have no foundation, just like the premise of this whole thread.

If you plan to quote my comments, how about addressing my questions? Oh that's right, you can't because you're out of gas.
Consider the source: just another pro illegal apologist who will not 'man up' and admit to being one. They are grasping at straws.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:09 PM

2,207 posts, read 1,308,706 times
Quote:

I'd say most of the pro-illegal alien traitors to America still have plenty of hot air left....

Amnesty is the most insane "solution" to this illegal alien invasion. My solution, again: SECURE OUR BORDER, Enforce our laws, rescind our 14th Amendment. Fine, JAIL and restrict ANY company employing illegal aliens and those NOT using E-Verify. Require proof of citizenship of any PARENT applying for welfare or any social service program, including schools. And best of all-KICK 'EM OUT!

Old 04-02-2010, 12:18 PM

17,260 posts, read 13,463,590 times
When I think of a current Illegal Alien I think of them being part of a family that consists of about 6-8. The man is probably trying to find work somewhere under the table but the Mother probably has a day filled with getting the kids onto a tax payer funded bus, to a tax payer funded school day followed by more tax payer funded programs like they Y. This gives them time to hit the WIC line then onto the store to use tax payer funded entitlements. When Dad drives home with no ins, license or registration on the tax payer funded road, he hands over what he's collected for the day, all tax free. Who's the suckers here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration