U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 08:59 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,657,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin King View Post
Our economy continues struggling like never before since the great depression. A great jump start would be by increasing the local production, and increase home sales, both of which would increase significantly by bringing these millions of hard workes into the mainstream economy, they are going to stay here anyway.......
Why doesnt Mexico jump start their economy with illegal immigrants
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2010, 09:26 PM

411 posts, read 402,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I see LATIN king might be just a tad bit biased.

As a LIBERAL, I yell HELL NO to these leeches in this country.

I don't think amnesty is attached to any specific ideology, left or right, the fact is, that we need to take on extreme measures in order to come out of this situation, the general population instead of getting more creative, they are clinging to unemployment extensions, while scratching at home. The migrant workers get out there every day to help our country
run. Our arrogance and demands have pushed our manufacturing jobs abroad, I think the migrant workers are the last hope.....

Old 02-21-2010, 09:31 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,397,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Mexico is. That is Mexico considers that it's jump starting it's economy by dumping the unwanted dregs of Mexican society on the US as illegal aliens.

Old 02-21-2010, 10:31 PM

20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
Quote:
Good question. I am eagerly awaiting an answer..

Old 02-22-2010, 12:45 AM

3,845 posts, read 3,160,344 times
Quote:
Our economy continues struggling like never before since the great depression. A great jump start would be by increasing the local production, and increase home sales, both of which would increase significantly by bringing these millions of hard workes into the mainstream economy, they are going to stay here anyway.......
This is REALLY ridiculous,why don't all the Illegals leave and make their homelands better.Where do you get this BS if your not just making it up?I'll tell you what they can go back home and make Mexico a world power AND an economic power.Yeah right keep dreaming.Mexico's greatest export is it's low skilled,poorly educated peasants.Why don't these people stay there and help improve their country instead of breaking our laws?
Are these improvements going to be driven by document fraud,identity theft,draining social services,clogging up schools,hospitals and jails?The only people benefitting by their hard work are the lawbreaking employers that hire them for sub standard wages.You need to remind that idiot Obama to keep his promises to these people before the mid term elections before he becomes a lame duck President midway through his term instead of in the last year of his term.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:03 AM

313 posts, read 295,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I see LATIN king might be just a tad bit biased.

As a LIBERAL, I yell HELL NO to these leeches in this country.
Are you a really a liberal? You seem to go a little over the top in advertising it. What's that gimmick all about?

Old 02-22-2010, 01:37 AM

55,237 posts, read 72,392,137 times
21 million since last amnesty. is amnesty working??? we are trying to put americans to work-- not mexican nationals.

Old 02-22-2010, 07:26 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,144,640 times
Quote:
I don't think amnesty is attached to any specific ideology, left or right, the fact is, that we need to take on extreme measures in order to come out of this situation, the general population instead of getting more creative, they are clinging to unemployment extensions, while scratching at home. The migrant workers get out there every day to help our country
run. Our arrogance and demands have pushed our manufacturing jobs abroad, I think the migrant workers are the last hope.....
How are illegal aliens stealing American jobs helping our country?

Old 02-22-2010, 07:37 AM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,256 times
Quote:
Senators disagree with you:

Senators Call Out Napolitano for Pro-Amnesty Remarks | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

Old 02-22-2010, 07:39 AM

12,870 posts, read 12,770,385 times
Quote:
sweet!

we all know the answer is that mexico hopes to improve their economy by sending their unwanted citizens here to make/take money and then send the money back to their country- which removes capital from our country, and then the money circulates and benefits mexico (and not the united states).

without some form of border protection, the situation will only get worse when the cantarell oil fields stop producing and they are in decline now. doesn't anyone think ahead in OUR government?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or