U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-22-2010, 06:12 AM
 
Location: ...at a 3AM epiphany
2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
Reputation: 453

Advertisements

OfficialWire: Jackpot Anchor Babies: Runaway Fraud On American Citizens (http://www.officialwire.com/main.php?action=posted_news&rid=100574 - broken link)

I think Americans are seeing the true ramifications of anchor babies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-22-2010, 08:13 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Reputation: 957
Women fly in from the Bahamas, the Caribbean Islands, Central and South America every day and delivery their babies at this hospital...


simple solution, dont let pregnant women to fly into the US...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2010, 08:20 AM
 
Location: ...at a 3AM epiphany
2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
Reputation: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Women fly in from the Bahamas, the Caribbean Islands, Central and South America every day and delivery their babies at this hospital...


simple solution, dont let pregnant women to fly into the US...
And they also cross illegally south of the border, enter hospitals still wet from swimming, in labor, and drop a baby.

Simple Soution: Secure the borders and amend the Constitution regarding instant citizenship for anchor babies. They'll stop coming all by themsleves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2010, 08:26 AM
 
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina
1,213 posts, read 1,397,570 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
OfficialWire: Jackpot Anchor Babies: Runaway Fraud On American Citizens (http://www.officialwire.com/main.php?action=posted_news&rid=100574 - broken link)

I think Americans are seeing the true ramifications of anchor babies.
It makes blood shoot out of your eyes, doesn't it? Hispanic anchor crop after 400,000 strong hispanic anchor crop of democratically welfare conditioned future hispanic democratic voters reaching voting age year after year is the reason the Democratic majority in Congress will never allow the hispanic anchor baby abuse industry to end. It's just working too well for the left wing amnesty progressive democrats in control of Congress. Progressives must do whatever it takes to stay in power so that they can carry out their goal to socialize America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2010, 09:40 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Women fly in from the Bahamas, the Caribbean Islands, Central and South America every day and delivery their babies at this hospital...


simple solution, dont let pregnant women to fly into the US...
Most Mexican women don't fly in they just jump the border. Not only that but many women here illegally get pregnant after they arrive here so either way anchor babies are a problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2010, 10:37 AM
 
Location: NoVA
1,377 posts, read 2,194,624 times
Reputation: 1911
Quote:
And, only one U.S. Congressman, Nathan Deals of Georgia has introduced a bill to stop it. Yet, not one other of the 534 other Congressional reps will advance the bill.
To me, this is the most disturbing part of all. Maybe I'm sorely mistaken on this, but I think many of these jackovasaurs were voted into office in part by former jackpot babies. If we can cut the head off that snake then maybe, just maybe, there won't be enough jackpot babies left to vote in these traitors and we can finally get back to taking care of our own citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2010, 02:13 PM
 
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina
1,213 posts, read 1,397,570 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥ View Post
To me, this is the most disturbing part of all. Maybe I'm sorely mistaken on this, but I think many of these jackovasaurs were voted into office in part by former jackpot babies. If we can cut the head off that snake then maybe, just maybe, there won't be enough jackpot babies left to vote in these traitors and we can finally get back to taking care of our own citizens.
You must realize that there are 18 years of anchor baby crops already built into the system. If the head of the snake was cut off there would still be a crop of 400,000 plus mostly hispanic anchor baby future democratic voters coming off of their 18 years of democratic welfare conditioning every year for the next 18 years. 400,000 x 18 = 7,200,000 future mostly hispanic democratic voters. Yes, those jackovasaurs were voted into office in part by former jackpot babies with many jackovasaurs still to be voted into office by former jackpot babies. Like I said, this is working too well for democrats to let the 14th amendment be changed or interpreted as it was really meant to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2010, 02:33 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
You must realize that there are 18 years of anchor baby crops already built into the system. If the head of the snake was cut off there would still be a crop of 400,000 plus mostly hispanic anchor baby future democratic voters coming off of their 18 years of democratic welfare conditioning every year for the next 18 years. 400,000 x 18 = 7,200,000 future mostly hispanic democratic voters. Yes, those jackovasaurs were voted into office in part by former jackpot babies with many jackovasaurs still to be voted into office by former jackpot babies. Like I said, this is working too well for democrats to let the 14th amendment be changed or interpreted as it was really meant to be.
Once their parents are booted out of the USA: many of the above Anchors will follow them back home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2010, 04:07 PM
 
Location: Lake Norman, North Carolina
1,213 posts, read 1,397,570 times
Reputation: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Once their parents are booted out of the USA: many of the above Anchors will follow them back home.
Hopefully. The point is though, that the democratic party, always famous for buying votes, is controlled by left wing radical politicians who see the, at least, 7.2 million mostly hispanic jackpot baby future democratic voters, already in the anchor baby abuse industry system, as one of the means to stay in power to carry out their socialistic agenda. Just how are we going to get a democratically controlled Congress to change the current misinterpretation of the 14th amendment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-22-2010, 04:11 PM
 
Location: Boston, MA
10,900 posts, read 7,712,980 times
Reputation: 5269
I gotta be honest, I don't blame them. If I were in their shoes I would do the same thing.
This law must change!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top