U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2010, 08:17 PM

1,856 posts, read 2,029,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Well DUH! Of course I KNOW what integration is even without the damn dictionary. I posted the definition for your benefit.
You are looking to integrate the illegals here - what, you want to keep them illegal?

Well, apparently not. You confused amnesty with integration. Read the posts. Pretty much I stated that we would need better data to actually draw a conclusion. Hence why I was careful to not include the word amnesty. Hence why I stuck with integration, something that both sides can agree on.

I don't care if they learn perfect English, pay out the rear in taxes and participate in every community event and are so beloved by their neighbors. If here illegally they need to LEAVE not become integrated into our society.

Many on this board state that English proficiency and taxes are quite important to them. I'd have to look up if you wrote something to that effect as well. Regardless, read the words and don't extrapolate.
Please do. You will find nothing, for I don't care what language someone speaks. I have said I dislike illegal Mexicans (for personal reasons). Nothing about language problems.
Looks like a lot of us are reading your words and seeing the same thing.
Done with you.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:27 PM

3,536 posts, read 5,083,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulani View Post
Please do. You will find nothing, for I don't care what language someone speaks. I have said I dislike illegal Mexicans (for personal reasons). Nothing about language problems.
Looks like a lot of us are reading your words and seeing the same thing.
Done with you.
1/21/2010

Tulani: We are accommodating the Spanish speakers because THEY don't want to learn English.

Doesn't seem as if you have no problems with language...
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or