U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 04:40 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,810,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Now that makes blood shoot out of my eyes! No law enforcement agency is picking this up? Hmmm. This is what I call lack of effective enforcement of immigration laws apparently on purpose!
I'm also sure they know about the use of northern routes by the smugglers. They had to know ever since they put those border checks 80 miles inside the border that it's pretty easy to bypass them by getting north and then across and back down or wherever they want to go.

Once they're around the inside border checkpoint, the rest isn't usually a problem.

If they set up checkpoints on I-10, illegals just head up a state or two and have a clear path. I don't know why they don't cut through New Mexico instead but there's a route they're using that takes them from Sonora state up through Colorado and then down into Texas if Texas is their destination. The rather long way from the border to Houston or Dallas. I suspect it has to do with some back route that bypasses the 80 mile checkpoints and any areas that might give them problems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2010, 09:26 PM

3,567 posts, read 3,830,571 times
Unbelievable...

"Largest operation of it's typ in Texas histroy" and then they get only 300...
Wondering what they do all day long?? I could round up 300 myself every day!

Old 03-02-2010, 10:24 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,399,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
Unbelievable...

"Largest operation of it's typ in Texas histroy" and then they get only 300...
Wondering what they do all day long?? I could round up 300 myself every day!
Yep. Obviously a dog and pony show for the American sheeple to make them think that something is being done. The trick for the corporate elites controlling gov has always been to find a fine line between not doing a damn thing about illegal immigration and doing just the minimum amount of enforcement required to be able to say that something is being done while at the same time being careful of never doing any effective enforcement that actually reduces illegal immigration. Some of the American sheeple are starting to wake up about what has been going on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or