U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 11:32 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
On February 25, 2010, the People for Change group in Prince George's County Maryland held a town hall forum to discuss the impacts of illegal immigration on local communities. Pro-Amnesty protesters disrupted parts of the meeting, going as far as comparing People for Change, a mostly Black group, to the 'Klan'.
Anti-Amnesty Black Group Called 'Klan' | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2010, 11:56 AM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,256 times
Oh, thanks for this video! I posted an article about this but did not have moving parts. She's just another uninformed person spouting off at the mouth. Loved the boo's and claps! And Black Klan, sort of an oxymoron wouldn't you say?

Old 03-05-2010, 12:12 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Oh, thanks for this video! I posted an article about this but did not have moving parts. She's just another uninformed person spouting off at the mouth. Loved the boo's and claps! And Black Klan, sort of an oxymoron wouldn't you say?
Oxymoron or being prescient?

I still keep having an eerie premonition that the KKK will integrate since 'Anglo' hostility is rapidly veering away from American Blacks (the election of Obama was the 'tipping point'-------much like JFK and the Irish Catholics of 50 years ago, prejudice dropped off sharply against the latter group) towards illegal aliens--------Hispanic or not.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:21 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Oxymoron or being prescient?

I still keep having an eerie premonition that the KKK will integrate since 'Anglo' hostility is rapidly veering away from American Blacks (the election of Obama was the 'tipping point'-------much like JFK and the Irish Catholics of 50 years ago, prejudice dropped off sharply against the latter group) towards illegal aliens--------Hispanic or not.
Hmmm...very good point.

Old 03-05-2010, 02:48 PM

3,845 posts, read 3,160,344 times
These Illegal Aliens love playing the Race Card.They want special treatment and believe they are above the law.When you show favoritism to one race at the expense of all others you are discriminating against all other races ,that is truly discrimination.This BS is ridiculous,they should go and whine at their own country's embassies and see how long it takes for law enforcement to be called.This is only going to ratchet up thanks to the Obamunist regime.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:03 PM

32,798 posts, read 30,025,534 times
What a hoot. The Illegal supporters have reached a new low.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:35 PM

23,000 posts, read 31,942,334 times
I love that Leo Alexander guy putting that woman in her place. He may have a shot at unseating Fenty.

Old 03-06-2010, 07:54 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,084,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
I love that Leo Alexander guy putting that woman in her place. He may have a shot at unseating Fenty.
If you disagree with the woman's contention that the group in attendance seemed to her more like a Klan rally, then how does Mr. Alexander's point of...the woman and those that believed like her, should return to home nations and start revolutions...focus on sloving the problems with American immigration policies and procedures?

Old 03-06-2010, 08:09 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
If you disagree with the woman's contention that the group in attendance seemed to her more like a Klan rally, then how does Mr. Alexander's point of...the woman and those that believed like her, should return to home nations and start revolutions...focus on sloving the problems with American immigration policies and procedures?
I agree with Mr. Alexander. If the poor conditions in their countries of origin have forced them to flee to this country, shouldn’t illegals and their supporters focus on those countries, rather than demanding acceptance and a “path to citizenship” here? They can’t run forever, nor can we continue to be their dumping ground.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:14 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,084,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I agree with Mr. Alexander. If the poor conditions in their countries of origin have forced them to flee to this country, shouldn’t illegals and their supporters focus on those countries, rather than demanding acceptance and a “path to citizenship” here? They can’t run forever, nor can we continue to be their dumping ground.
I may be mis-informed, but was that a meeting on only amnesty or the problems of illegal immigration?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or