Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 11:51 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,937 times

Advertisements

Can someone tell me (IM) how I can post this video?

Otherwise, just click on this link and watch.

Lou Dobbs on Illegal Immigration - Video - FoxNews.com

This may be a good BEGINNING.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2010, 02:25 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Can someone tell me (IM) how I can post this video?

Otherwise, just click on this link and watch.

Lou Dobbs on Illegal Immigration - Video - FoxNews.com

This may be a good BEGINNING.
Definately a national I.D. would go a long ways in deterring illegal immigration and I agree with O'Reilly on this. As for Dobbs he turned out to be a back stabbing turncoat for La Raza. I don't give a hoot about anything he says as he is just a flip-flopping liar anyway. He is seeking a political career and he is trying to play both sides of this issue in hope of getting enough votes for whatever office he plans on running for in the future. He is not to be trusted.

Old 03-10-2010, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Definately a national I.D. would go a long ways in deterring illegal immigration and I agree with O'Reilly on this. As for Dobbs he turned out to be a back stabbing turncoat for La Raza. I don't give a hoot about anything he says as he is just a flip-flopping liar anyway. He is seeking a political career and he is trying to play both sides of this issue in hope of getting enough votes for whatever office he plans on running for in the future. He is not to be trusted.
Ahhh...didn't know that, I'll need to do better research in the future. Thanks! I have been listening to O'Reilly and have agreed with most of his views.

Old 03-10-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Ahhh...didn't know that, I'll need to do better research in the future. Thanks! I have been listening to O'Reilly and have agreed with most of his views.
Glad I was able to inform you. Many of us anti's use to watch Dobbs faithfully because he was the only one that would speak out against illegal immigration day in and day out and even took on Janet Marguia of the NCLR in debate. All of a sudden he said he had death threats by some pro-illegal activists and even a bullet that hit the roof of his house. He resigned from CNN ( or it was an amicable firing) and within a few short days he was an advocate for illegal aliens. He completely did a turn about face on the issue. I don't know if the threats had anything to do with it and perhaps we will never know the truth but I would never sacrifice my principles by threats. We don't know if he was a wolf in sheep's clothing all along or what the deal was with him. All I know is that we anti's were totally baffled by his change of heart and that we woud never trust him again. If I were on the other side I wouldn't trust him either. "Will the real Lou Dobbs please stand up"?

Old 03-10-2010, 03:00 PM

Wow.

Old 03-10-2010, 03:31 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,631,821 times
Quote:
Glad I was able to inform you. Many of us anti's use to watch Dobbs faithfully because he was the only one that would speak out against illegal immigration day in and day out and even took on Janet Marguia of the NCLR in debate. All of a sudden he said he had death threats by some pro-illegal activists and even a bullet that hit the roof of his house. He resigned from CNN ( or it was an amicable firing) and within a few short days he was an advocate for illegal aliens. He completely did a turn about face on the issue. I don't know if the threats had anything to do with it and perhaps we will never know the truth but I would never sacrifice my principles by threats. We don't know if he was a wolf in sheep's clothing all along or what the deal was with him. All I know is that we anti's were totally baffled by his change of heart and that we woud never trust him again. If I were on the other side I wouldn't trust him either. "Will the real Lou Dobbs please stand up"?
I certainly watched Dobbs faithfully for years. When one of the pro illegal sympathizers/apologisers/aiders/abetters on CD reported that Dobbs had advocated amnesty on a spanish station I couldn't believe it. Dobbs has decided to go down the McCain-Graham amnesty route. Doesn't work for me.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:59 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,747,478 times
Quote:
The police determined it was probably a bullet from a hunter's gun since it was hunting season. I am sure you don't care about the facts in that case and will keep on spreading your lies to back up your "agenda".

Old 03-10-2010, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
The police determined it was probably a bullet from a hunter's gun since it was hunting season. I am sure you don't care about the facts in that case and will keep on spreading your lies to back up your "agenda".
That was what was assumed but never proven. I never made the claim that it was an attempt on his life. It was Dobbs who thought it was. He said so on his radio show. Don't ever call me a liar again. I didn't lie about anything. What agenda would that be? The only agenda I have is to never trust Dobbs again.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:25 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
The operative word is “probably.” If I’m not mistaken, they still don’t have anything conclusive. As far as we know, it could have been a crazed pro-illegal, a stray bullet from a hunter, or an attempted hit by a jilted lover. It’s all conjecture.

Old 03-10-2010, 06:48 PM

My concerns about a national ID is what will prevent someone from just duplicating them. The entire nation will be "under the thumb" of BB yet illegals can pay for counterfeit ID's. Nothing is fail safe, I understand and I am sure it can be done, probably easily to one who knows how.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration