Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 12:05 AM

3,172 posts, read 6,753,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Without the complete story,the video shows proof of nothing.
If they hadn't been here Illegally, none of this would have happened.
So you tell me who the cause of it is.
You cant deny that stuff does happen.

And people cant do whatever they want to illegals hiding behind that excuse. Practice human decency. Its not that much to ask for.

Yeah, illegal immigration is a problem, yeah it needs to be dealt with, but people cant turn into animals and then say "if they hadn't come it would of never happened".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2008, 08:41 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,428,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Thats an anti-mexican site.
That's an Anti-American group on the video.
That's the side that your not affected by.

Last edited by mkfarnam; 06-03-2008 at 09:01 AM..

Old 06-03-2008, 08:45 AM

Quote:

And people cant do whatever they want to illegals hiding behind that excuse. Practice human decency. Its not that much to ask for.

Yeah, illegal immigration is a problem, yeah it needs to be dealt with, but people cant turn into animals and then say "
Quote:
if they hadn't come it would of never happened".
I'm not denying anything and I'm not saying what was done was right or wrong...... Like I said, there's 2 sides to the story.

Quote:
if they hadn't come it would of never happened".
I said, "If they hadn't come here "Illegally" it would never had happened".
keyword "ILLEGAL"

Your starting to sound like the MSM.

Last edited by mkfarnam; 06-03-2008 at 09:00 AM..

Old 06-03-2008, 08:52 AM

Quote:

Yeah, illegal immigration is a problem, yeah it needs to be dealt with, but people cant turn into animals and then say "if they hadn't come it would of never happened".
You said that you teach immigrants?

Your problem is, you have a conflict of interest and refuse to see both sides.

Last edited by mkfarnam; 06-03-2008 at 09:02 AM..

Old 06-03-2008, 03:32 PM

Quote:
I'm not denying anything and I'm not saying what was done was right or wrong...... Like I said, there's 2 sides to the story.

I said, "If they hadn't come here "Illegally" it would never had happened".
keyword "ILLEGAL"

Your starting to sound like the MSM.
we knew what we were talking about, but if its easier to justify things, and make them sound more evil than they are,then sure, make sure the world "illegal" is used.

Old 06-03-2008, 03:35 PM

Quote:
You said that you teach immigrants?

Your problem is, you have a conflict of interest and refuse to see both sides.
Im not the one who said that.

And I have seen both sides, I understand both sides, whereas it seems like you are just set on yours.

Any problems you are facing over illegal immigration, I am facing too. I'm a taxpayer in California.

I live in what is probably the mecca of illegal immigrants. And for some reason, my life isn't all that bad.

Old 06-03-2008, 03:50 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,428,143 times
Quote:
Im not the one who said that.

And I have seen both sides, I understand both sides, whereas it seems like you are just set on yours.

Any problems you are facing over illegal immigration, I am facing too. I'm a taxpayer in California.

I live in what is probably the mecca of illegal immigrants. And for some reason, my life isn't all that bad.
Some of us have higher standards than simply "not all that bad". The oxen that spend their life in a yoke and don't know otherwise - they would probably say their lives were "not all that bad" too.

If one has a thorn in the flesh, do you not pluck it out?

Old 06-03-2008, 05:03 PM

4 posts, read 6,523 times
Default Opinions Please~UPDATE~

We need to make a stand on things and then stand by our decisions. Business owners know that it is illegal to hire illegal aliens. If they do then the law is broken and they need to pay just like we all need to pay if we break a law.
The problem I have seen in this country for the last 25 years is people not standing behind what is right, or speaking out when they see something wrong. Letting laws change and not speaking out.
Do we all have the courage like that one gentleman when he saw the Mexican flag flying over a restaurant above the flag of the US. He went and took down the flags and took the American flag with him. I say, "yes, we need to be like that!" We need to stand up , and I mean stand up tall and speak up and do something about the things that we do not agree with. To do something is well for one, contact your Senators and representatives about laws that you do not like that are being voted on right now. Speak up, call them, e-mail them. We are not going to change anything by griping about things.
That is like griping about how much the gas is costing and then driving 70 and 80 miles down the freeway, when going 60 is saving you so much gas.
Lets move lets act!!! Let us not get wishy, washy, and make excuses for law breakers.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakestevens View Post
We need to make a stand on things and then stand by our decisions. Business owners know that it is illegal to hire illegal aliens. If they do then the law is broken and they need to pay just like we all need to pay if we break a law.
The problem I have seen in this country for the last 25 years is people not standing behind what is right, or speaking out when they see something wrong. Letting laws change and not speaking out.
Do we all have the courage like that one gentleman when he saw the Mexican flag flying over a restaurant above the flag of the US. He went and took down the flags and took the American flag with him. I say, "yes, we need to be like that!" We need to stand up , and I mean stand up tall and speak up and do something about the things that we do not agree with. To do something is well for one, contact your Senators and representatives about laws that you do not like that are being voted on right now. Speak up, call them, e-mail them. We are not going to change anything by griping about things.
That is like griping about how much the gas is costing and then driving 70 and 80 miles down the freeway, when going 60 is saving you so much gas.
Lets move lets act!!! Let us not get wishy, washy, and make excuses for law breakers.
I have written, emailed, called and faxed many State, local and Federal Represenatives , Senatiors, Mayors and even the President.

If anyone that want's to do this, join Illegal Immigration ALIPAC , There you will have all the access you need to any Government official.

Old 06-03-2008, 08:06 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,593,697 times
Quote:
Thats an anti-mexican site.
Bullsheet, some of the folks RESPONSIBLE for that site are Americans of Mexican descent.
(I would've called them Mexican-Americans, but they don't like that term.)

That's a PRO-American site, regardless of ethnicity, and anyone who can't support that should move to the country they support MORE.

Start packing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration