U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 08:17 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,643,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I wonder how many high schools will end up closing for lack of students.
Our Greatday mentioned that here in the Phx area; one elementary school will close due to the massive loss of Anchor Babies with their (illegal immigrant) parents leaving Arizona.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2008, 03:17 PM

451 posts, read 235,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Our Greatday mentioned that here in the Phx area; one elementary school will close due to the massive loss of Anchor Babies with their (illegal immigrant) parents leaving Arizona.
I heard that there is a mexican-american organization that offer transient care for the anchor babies, and actualy promote people to have more anchor babies, and that the number of anchor babies will continue growing exponentially.

Old 04-07-2008, 03:22 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,643,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barinnas View Post
I heard that there is a mexican-american organization that offer transient care for the anchor babies, and actualy promote people to have more anchor babies, and that the number of anchor babies will continue growing exponentially.
............and the sands of time are running out for birthright citizenship.

Old 04-07-2008, 03:32 PM

3,712 posts, read 5,714,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barinnas View Post
This certainly is good news for the gang overlords.

Old 03-04-2011, 06:52 AM

1 posts, read 1,016 times
Angry Tired of lies and having to obey laws while illegals laugh

We were lied to in the 70's and told the border would be fixed and closed. Now we have there junk vehicles running up and down our highways taking away jobs from American truck drivers. They laugh at us for being so stupid. In the early 60's I was told by an oridnary house wife on our welfare that they were going to take back the whole country by shear numbers.

Santa Ana even then tried to hire all mexican speaking cops who told there friends to disapear for a while so they did not have to arrest them and they headed south. They delt drugs even then and we were not shipping the so called guns south.

Now we sit here and let who ever wants to come across the border and invade our country and pop out a kid that we are paying the medical bills on and there whole extended family suddenly has the right to come over here.

By the way Taliban is comming across now and it is a proven fact. If males are over here so are females and wala legal little talibans running around going to there special schools and there churches learning how to kill us by the thousands. Something has to be done to make the Goverment enforce the law and protect the citizens of this country first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they can do this, why can't I grow pot and make a living right here instead of having it bought and shipped from Mexico and we do not even collect taxes. I am not a user but I shure would like to make a decent living on my 20 acres..................

Old 03-06-2011, 01:41 AM

1,150 posts, read 991,756 times
<< It showed a March 7 photo of 2-year-old Tomasa Mendez, “crying in her mother’s arms because her father was suspected of being in the U.S. illegally…” >>

Oh, please! At two years old this child has no conception of what "----- suspected of being in the U.S. illegally" means, or what deportation means. She was probably crying because she was tired, and hungry, or teething.

So, why isn't the mother "suspected" also? Papa, Mama, and baby should all leave together.

Old 03-06-2011, 08:47 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,752,909 times
Nothing is too absurd for the open-borders proponents to use.

Old 03-06-2011, 10:31 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,823,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarcy View Post
<< It showed a March 7 photo of 2-year-old Tomasa Mendez, “crying in her mother’s arms because her father was suspected of being in the U.S. illegally…” >>

Oh, please! At two years old this child has no conception of what "----- suspected of being in the U.S. illegally" means, or what deportation means. She was probably crying because she was tired, and hungry, or teething.

So, why isn't the mother "suspected" also? Papa, Mama, and baby should all leave together.
What a precocious child! No doubt, next, she’ll plead their case before Congress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration