U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2007, 08:52 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,346,735 times

Advertisements

Why we absolutely have to put a stop to the illegal alien invasion:

Illegal Immigrants Are Spreading Dangerous Diseases Across This Nation - Dave Gibson - May 12, 05
Quote:
the illegal immigrants pouring over the U.S.-Mexican border are endangering this country with actual epidemics. Tuberculosis, hepatitis, dengue fever, chagas, and even leprosy are being imported into the U.S. inside the bodies of illegal aliens
WorldNetDaily: Illegal aliens threaten U.S. medical system
Quote:
Illegal aliens threaten
U.S. medical system
Docs journal reports hospitals being closed, previously vanquished diseases being spread
Illegal Aliens Spreading Diseases Across USA - Article by Frosty Wooldridge - speaker, author, environmentalist, patriot, bicyclist; Frosty promotes open discussion of environmental and U.S. national sustainability issues, and reduction of immigratio
Quote:
Tuberculosis, five years ago, was almost non-existent in the USA. Last week, a school in Sebewaing, Michigan reported 30 children and four teachers had tested positive for tuberculosis infections. Michigan supports a large Latin illegal alien population that migrated from Mexico. In the past four years, 16,000 cases of multi drug resistant (MDR) TB, which was formerly endemic ONLY to Mexico, crossed over the borders inside the bodies of illegal aliens.
Center for Immigration Studies
Quote:
The High Cost of Cheap Labor
Illegal Immigration and the Federal Budget

Executive Summary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This study is one of the first to estimate the total impact of illegal immigration on the federal budget. Most previous studies have focused on the state and local level and have examined only costs or tax payments, but not both. Based on Census Bureau data, this study finds that, when all taxes paid (direct and indirect) and all costs are considered, illegal households created a net fiscal deficit at the federal level of more than $10 billion in 2002. We also estimate that, if there was an amnesty for illegal aliens, the net fiscal deficit would grow to nearly $29 billion.
WorldNetDaily: Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
Quote:
Illegal aliens murder
12 Americans daily
Death toll in 2006 far overshadows total
U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan
Center for Immigration Studies
Quote:
A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the bloody 18th Street Gang in California is illegal (estimated membership: 20,000); police officers say the proportion is undoubtedly much greater. The gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complicated drug distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and is responsible for an assault or robbery every day in Los Angeles County. The gang has dramatically expanded its numbers over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, a vast proportion
illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

• The leadership of the Columbia Li’l Cycos gang, which uses murder and racketeering to control the drug market around L.A.’s MacArthur Park, was about 60 percent illegal in 2002, says former Assistant U.S. Attorney Luis Li. Frank "Pancho Villa" Martinez, a Mexican Mafia member and illegal alien, controlled the gang from prison, while serving time for felonious reentry following deportation.
Myths and lies of illegal immigration - Articles - THE AMERICAN RESISTANCE FOUNDATION
Quote:
Illegal aliens are NOT necessarily coming here to work. Lou Dobbs recently reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the American dream is crime and welfare, not coming here to work.
Poor education and school overcrowding - consequences of mass immigration (legal and illegal immigration) - CAIR - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform
Quote:
The total K-12 school expenditure for illegal immigrants costs the states $7.4 billion annually—enough to buy a computer for every junior high student nationwide.
Illegal Aliens, Anchor Babies, and the American Medical Crisis
Quote:
"Anchor babies born to illegal aliens instantly qualify as citizens for welfare benefits and have caused enormous rises in Medicaid costs and stipends under Supplemental Security Income and Disability Income."
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2007, 11:12 PM

398 posts, read 1,265,332 times
awesome thread mang!

I laugh my **s off everytime the play the race card. The truth is the truth. At the end if they think is racism, I don't care. My only mission is to get rid of every single illegal criminal suspect.

Old 06-09-2007, 06:08 AM

1,608 posts, read 9,024,178 times
Excellent post! I couldn't agree more...

Old 06-09-2007, 06:26 AM

I work in the hospital here, part of my job is screening job applicants. It is required that we screen everyone for TB. Nearly every Mexican applicant has a positive skin test and then must have a chest xray to determine if they have active TB or if they just have anti-bodies.

Old 06-09-2007, 06:59 AM

1,833 posts, read 5,753,338 times
They need to go, and if the Government won't do then the American people are going to have to do it.

Old 06-09-2007, 07:18 AM

6,739 posts, read 8,541,977 times
They come here - spread their diseases...

Yes, they are racist people - and those who are for illegals, claim we're racist.

Chele - what hospital? I just moved out of SW KS...

Old 06-09-2007, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
They come here - spread their diseases...

Yes, they are racist people - and those who are for illegals, claim we're racist.

Chele - what hospital? I just moved out of SW KS...
Have you ever heard of Ashland? Little tiny town SE of Dodge City.

Old 06-09-2007, 09:15 AM

Yes - I just moved out of DC back in April, best thing I ever did.

I have family in and around DC, well Inlaws.

Old 06-09-2007, 10:23 AM

I moved to Dodge City 22 years ago. Unbelievable how much Dodge City has changed since then! I will never live there again! I really believe the illegal alien amnesty in 1986 destroyed the town. Having two packing houses in town was just a magnet. People think the problems are only in the border states? Not even close to true. I would like to invite President Bush to come with me on a little tour. No Secret service, just the two of us. I'll dress him so he'll blend in. Maybe then he would understand just why illegal alien amnesty is wrong for the United States.

Old 06-09-2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chele123 View Post
I moved to Dodge City 22 years ago. Unbelievable how much Dodge City has changed since then! I will never live there again! I really believe the illegal alien amnesty in 1986 destroyed the town. Having two packing houses in town was just a magnet. People think the problems are only in the border states? Not even close to true. I would like to invite President Bush to come with me on a little tour. No Secret service, just the two of us. I'll dress him so he'll blend in. Maybe then he would understand just why illegal alien amnesty is wrong for the United States.
Thus - why I moved out. My hubby lived in or around Dodge all his life and cannot believe how it has changed and how bad it's gotten with the massive influx of illegals. Considering Dodge isn't all that big, those illegals make up a big part of the town.

The best thing that could happen to that town would be for the plants to close up - but that will never happen. Sad to say, but that's what brings them there. Let's not even mention all those latino gangs there either. Enough is enough, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or