U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 09:51 AM

1,156 posts, read 1,877,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
And some wonder where the handle Bile and Hatred Sub-forum came from...
From the ugly reality we have to live with in Ca and rest of border states and spreading across America. Stay here in Ca. a month, see and read the news, drive and go shopping or dare to walk on streets. The rate of sexual crime by illegals is very high along with nationalized immigrants and offspring. The majority of L.A. is Hispanic and 2/3 of county jail inmates are illegals. I'm speaking here of serious frightening crime that is way up and L.A. officials are very worried about it.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:09 AM

1,735 posts, read 4,144,960 times
Sounds like sag is one of the DC types that are trying to push amnesty on America.

The DC politicians are so isolated from the real impact of these illegal invaders that they are not qualified to address the problem.

It should be mandatory for anyone commenting on or voting for amnesty to first live in an area that has been permanently changed by illegal invaders before deciding on Americas future.

The future of America depends on getting this right. Awarding law breakers with citizenship without any consideration for the rule of law is wrong. This goes for the invaders and the employers that hire them.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:15 AM

41,505 posts, read 49,686,543 times
Illegal immigrants provide a source of cheap labor and come here because their wages are at the slavery level at home. The root level problem is the aristocratic tyrannies in the Latin world that enslave their own people. That not withstanding, we do have to seal our borders and start deporting illegal aliens. We also have to very severely punish companies that hire them. I suggest severe (like two years profit) fines for the first offence (two years salaries for the executives as well) and pulling their corporate papers (executives should be fined their entire net worth) for the second. Close the place down and sell the assets to the highest bidders. Existing stockholders get whatever is left after all the fines and debts are paid. This amounts to corporate execution.

Then we can start to eliminate the aristocracies that are stifling economic growth and create actual democratic Republics in the Latin world.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:24 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,914,403 times
Yes, Presidente Jorge has sold us down the river. I do believe he may have early Alzheimer's, he is not the GWB of 8 years ago. As for the blending of illegals with the US, it is coming sadly. For those interested, get onto the NAU (North American Union) websites, read it and weep. And it IS going to be up to us as a grass roots nation (while we still ARE a nation), to find a way to get rid of the illegals here. We are a resourceful people, but need to pull together to get a nasty job done.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:27 AM

2,087 posts, read 1,057,600 times
Stop Amnesty Bill .....& The North American UNion!!

Here is another place to sign a petition against both amnesty and North American Union

Old 06-12-2007, 10:44 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,914,403 times
Thanks for that website, citigirl. Have not seen that one.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:51 AM

2,087 posts, read 1,057,600 times
I have been trying to find every petition I can sign. It's so funny but I have called both my senators offices, in my state, that they recognize my voice before I have a chance to say my name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or