Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2007, 11:41 AM

452 posts, read 1,132,210 times

Advertisements

Quote:
HEILIGENDAMM, Germany - The leaders of the Group of Eight met with African and international officials on their summit’s concluding day Friday, agreeing on $60 billion in HIV/AIDS assistance as diplomats worked on a possible deal with Russia over the future of the Serbian province of Kosovo.

The leaders began their first working session of the day without President Bush, who was ill and stayed in his room after meeting privately with French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

The others met with the presidents of Egypt, Algeria, Senegal, Ghana, and Nigeria. Earlier, Germany’s development minister Heidemarie Wieczorek-Zeul said in Berlin that G-8 leaders had approved earmarking an additional $60 billion in HIV/AIDS assistance for Africa.
G-8 discusses Africa without ill Bush - G-8 summit - MSNBC.com

HaHa!!! Presmexident Bush is ill and staying in his room, I bet it’s because HIS bill got shot down HaHa!!! Bush met privately with Frances New President and it probably made Bush more sick, seeing as how the New President of France is towards his countries illegal immigration problem. Mr. Presmexident is in his room pouting because the American citizens will not allow his criminal immigrant friends to leach off of us anymore.

I say, Viva La Deportation!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2007, 01:02 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,917,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chloedog View Post
G-8 discusses Africa without ill Bush - G-8 summit - MSNBC.com

HaHa!!! Presmexident Bush is ill and staying in his room, I bet it’s because HIS bill got shot down HaHa!!! Bush met privately with Frances New President and it probably made Bush more sick, seeing as how the New President of France is towards his countries illegal immigration problem. Mr. Presmexident is in his room pouting because the American citizens will not allow his criminal immigrant friends to leach off of us anymore.

I say, Viva La Deportation!!!!!
I wouldn't doubt it. He's probably fuming over the fact that he can't seem to force this one down our throats. If he had his way, he'd sign it into law. Take that El Presidente Bush!

Old 06-10-2007, 08:06 PM

1,903 posts, read 7,899,154 times
Yay, Paris Hilton behavior by our elected officials.

I voted for Bush II twice, but now support impeachment:
"We should have known!"

Old 06-10-2007, 10:03 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,129 times
He was probably drowning his sorrows. This was really his last chance to force this down our throats. I hope he doesn't try to end run congress with some stupid executive order.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration