Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 09:01 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,818,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Basically, the arm of the BP has just been made longer by HB 1070. Unless you have something to hide, you will be fine
The State of Arizona is not the border patrol, I choose to deal with the BP if I wish to cross the border. If im crossing form New Mexico into Arizona, Im not leaving the US, nor am I leaving my constitutional rights behind in New Mexico.

Nice old try...if I dont have any thing to hide, I should have no fear.

If you have nothing to hide, then the police can come into your house without a warrant and search when ever they like, as often as they like?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 09:11 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,493,690 times
Few do not realize his motives. He is an opportunist who can’t resist the prospect of an open mike and national exposure. If he actually believes Hispanics or their advocacy groups need or want his input, he’s a bigger fool than I imagined. They laugh behind his back, but to support their agenda they will accept his endorsement. I wonder how he will react after they use him, and then throw him under the rear of the bus.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:13 AM

21,144 posts, read 41,996,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Few do not realize his motives. He is an opportunist who can’t resist the prospect of an open mike and national exposure. If he actually believes Hispanics or their advocacy groups need or want his input, he’s a bigger fool than I imagined. They laugh behind his back, but to support their agenda they will accept his endorsement. I wonder how he will react after they use him, and then throw him under the rear of the bus.
Chairman Al will never get it...........he is as delusional as they come. Remember the Tawana Brawley case of ca. 20 years ago? That blew up in his face.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Chairman Al will never get it...........he is as delusional as they come. Remember the Tawana Brawley case of ca. 20 years ago? That blew up in his face.
I cringe when I see him on TV. Why the media continues to give him a platform, is beyond me. This is not his fight. If anything, he should be protesting against illegal immigration. If amnesty passes, he will only look more foolish fighting against the discrimination “his people” will most assuredly experience. If you think Jim Crow was bad, wait until the ethnocentric Hispanic leaders run this country.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:29 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,266,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
The State of Arizona is not the border patrol, I choose to deal with the BP if I wish to cross the border. If im crossing form New Mexico into Arizona, Im not leaving the US, nor am I leaving my constitutional rights behind in New Mexico.

Nice old try...if I dont have any thing to hide, I should have no fear.

If you have nothing to hide, then the police can come into your house without a warrant and search when ever they like, as often as they like?
Where in this new bill does it state your last remark?

Last edited by chicagonut; 04-26-2010 at 10:27 AM..

Old 04-26-2010, 09:31 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,266,840 times
Quote:
It should be obvious to Sharpton already that these pro-illegals have already thrown blacks under the bus by advocating for illegals to take American jobs.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:48 AM

2,154 posts, read 4,411,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Funny thing, initially Sharpton was anti the illegals because they take jobs away from blacks. They closed down the black construction industry in California. They closed hospitals around the country in poor neighborhoods, where they are sorely needed.
It's a shame that Rev. Al requires a crowd behind him so badly and to be doing this.
Even Al Sharpton doesnt truly care about blacks. He doesn't really have their best interests in mind

Old 04-26-2010, 09:53 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,818,061 times
quote=chicagonut;13907108]Where is this new bill does it state your last remark?[/quote]

Do you mean new Law, the bill has been signed by the Governor? or are you refering to some new bill?

my last statement was a question to the poster.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
It should be obvious to Sharpton already that these pro-illegals have already thrown blacks under the bus by advocating for illegals to take American jobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOhioBound View Post
Even Al Sharpton doesnt truly care about blacks. He doesn't really have their best interests in mind
Al Sharpton is blinded by narcissism and greed. Too bad he doesn’t realize he is still black. As such, he will never be embraced by ethnocentric Hispanics.

Old 04-26-2010, 10:10 AM

21,144 posts, read 41,996,054 times
Quote:
I cringe when I see him on TV. Why the media continues to give him a platform, is beyond me. This is not his fight. If anything, he should be protesting against illegal immigration. If amnesty passes, he will only look more foolish fighting against the discrimination “his people” will most assuredly experience. If you think Jim Crow was bad, wait until the ethnocentric Hispanic leaders run this country.
I catch your drift although I doubt that will ever come to pass due in part towards growing prejudice against Hispanic culture here by more and more Americans including those of Latino background.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration