Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 10:53 AM

3,955 posts, read 7,196,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
The video is nothing but progaganda and lies put out by some illegal alien apologist.
The Mecha/Reconquista crowd is at it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2010, 01:18 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
And that is your opinion, not based on fact, see how that works?
But you are claiming things that the bill does not include and those are the facts. Claiming otherwise is merely opinion and conjecture. I am not doing that.

Old 04-26-2010, 01:57 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,469,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Sharpton is a publicity seeking idiot.
Totally agree.

Old 04-26-2010, 02:03 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,060 times
The fact of the matter is, no matter what approach is taken by a state to rid themselves of the illegals is going to be labeled as unfair, racist, profiling, etc. Will some people be profiled unfairly? Sure. They should be mad at the people causing it, i.e. the illegals themselves. Profiling may not be politically correct, but just as airports shouldn't be wasting time randomly searching little kids or little old ladies, LEO's shouldn't be wasting time checking Bubba with the Confederate flag on his truck for proof of citizenship. Life's unfair sometimes, deal with it and stop crying about it. If you're not here illegally you'll be inconvenienced but you'll be fine. If you're illegal and want to throw a fit about this cause you don't want to be deported, too bad so sad for you. If there were a bunch of crimes being committed by neo nazis in my area, I'm sure my white, head-shaved self would be pulled over, and I would understand. I'm getting pretty sick of the race card no matter how many times I see it. What gets me is the people, especially those who post on this board, who fight tooth and nail for the "rights" of illegals only because they have the vested interest of being hispanic themselves. They know damn well if the majority of illegals were Asian or European, they would care less.

Old 04-26-2010, 05:52 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
The fact of the matter is, no matter what approach is taken by a state to rid themselves of the illegals is going to be labeled as unfair, racist, profiling, etc. Will some people be profiled unfairly? Sure. They should be mad at the people causing it, i.e. the illegals themselves. Profiling may not be politically correct, but just as airports shouldn't be wasting time randomly searching little kids or little old ladies, LEO's shouldn't be wasting time checking Bubba with the Confederate flag on his truck for proof of citizenship. Life's unfair sometimes, deal with it and stop crying about it. If you're not here illegally you'll be inconvenienced but you'll be fine. If you're illegal and want to throw a fit about this cause you don't want to be deported, too bad so sad for you. If there were a bunch of crimes being committed by neo nazis in my area, I'm sure my white, head-shaved self would be pulled over, and I would understand. I'm getting pretty sick of the race card no matter how many times I see it. What gets me is the people, especially those who post on this board, who fight tooth and nail for the "rights" of illegals only because they have the vested interest of being hispanic themselves. They know damn well if the majority of illegals were Asian or European, they would care less.
Amen!

Old 04-26-2010, 07:16 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,465 times
Sharpton is on TV just now getting eaten alive. His arguments hold no water and have been exposed as just that, a reason to argue. Ha! One point, he's made 4 different trips to Arizona, with his entire crew and entourage staying there, eating there, spending there. So much for boycott of AZ! Idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration