Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 09:56 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,597,209 times

Advertisements

Lets make this a real simple, no B.S. thread.

I am against illegals....got it!
I am for legal immigration.
That said...
Help me understand why,illegals should be allowed to stay in this country?

I dont want to hear the usual B.S...."They do jobs Americans will not"..cause thats a lie.
I dont want to hear "they pay taxes"...cause they dont!

Also explain: Why should illegals get amnesty, while others wait on line to get in this wonderful country legally.

Cause at the rate we are going...we will be allowing low wage/non-tax payers/low ed people in and keeping higher ed/better tax payers/better to contribute to the welfare of this country OUT.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the weekend I seen roiting in Arizona and I find it to be so disgusting that people who are "Illegal" have the nerve to cause chaos in a country that they dont belong in!

Anyone that rioting and illegal should have been thrown out of this country forthwith!!!!!

Last edited by kerrymac; 04-27-2010 at 10:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2010, 10:09 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,445,488 times
All of the statistics you posted are part of an Email Hoax:

Internet immigration hoax | Readers' Representative Journal | Los Angeles Times

Quote:
The L.A. Times never ran such a story.
snopes.com: Just One State - Cost of Illegals in Los Angeles

Old 04-27-2010, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Ok, deleted but it still doesnt change the facts about illegals and the rest of the thread.
Please address.."Why you think they should be allowed to stay"

Old 04-27-2010, 10:23 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,445,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Ok, deleted but it still doesnt change the facts about illegals and the rest of the thread.

I don't, but I also don't think we should create police states that mandate everyone carry a National ID, I don't think we need racial profiling or anything like that, I don't think we need raids.

We just need to make some key changes to a few things like social services for illegals, birthright citizenship and come down hard on employers of illegals.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
I don't, but I also don't think we should create police states that mandate everyone carry a National ID, I don't think we need racial profiling or anything like that, I don't think we need raids.

We just need to make some key changes to a few things like social services for illegals, birthright citizenship and come down hard on employers of illegals.

Why should there be social services for illegals?

Birthright..you kidding.....Female illegals are known for going into labor, getting across the U.S. border just to get there child U.S citizenship!
Then 1 child..can cause mom/dad any brothers or sister and even grandparents to get citizenship...so 1 child could bring in 4,5,6 or more extra people into the U.S.

Yes Yes...employer should be prosecuted for highering illegals

But lets not forget...illegals is illegal,end of story.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:01 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,729,503 times
Quote:
Why the need to even post lies and propaganda in the first place then?

Old 04-27-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Oh boy...Just answer the questions plz..

Old 04-27-2010, 11:07 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,529,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Actually his link posted fact from other sources. Poke around in here as there are hundreds backing up those figures...If these were not true, why is it that Americans are tired of paying these exorbitant taxes for illegals and their offspring, criminals and the such?

Old 04-27-2010, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
Actually his link posted fact from other sources. Poke around in here as there are hundreds backing up those figures...If these were not true, why is it that Americans are tired of paying these exorbitant taxes for illegals and their offspring, criminals and the such?
I know many of those fact ARE TRUE..but I figured I try and let the pro-illegal crown explain themselves but they seem to have no answers...................go figure

Old 04-27-2010, 12:37 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,621,208 times
Quote:
Lets make this a real simple, no B.S. thread.

I am against illegals....got it!
I am for legal immigration.
That said...
Help me understand why,illegals should be allowed to stay in this country?

I dont want to hear the usual B.S...."They do jobs Americans will not"..cause thats a lie.
I dont want to hear "they pay taxes"...cause they dont!

Also explain: Why should illegals get amnesty, while others wait on line to get in this wonderful country legally.

Cause at the rate we are going...we will be allowing low wage/non-tax payers/low ed people in and keeping higher ed/better tax payers/better to contribute to the welfare of this country OUT.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the weekend I seen roiting in Arizona and I find it to be so disgusting that people who are "Illegal" have the nerve to cause chaos in a country that they dont belong in!

Anyone that rioting and illegal should have been thrown out of this country forthwith!!!!!
Ah!...what the hell, I'll give it a try but I'm getting sick and tired of arguing with a bunch of fanatical, right wing, radicals who smell blood over this issue and are foaming at the keyboard.

You first point, "You are against illegals". Well good for you, so is everybody. The hispanic American community is against illegal immigratin also. So am I. Let's all work together and get Washington to close the borders once and for all. There is nobody who is Pro-illegal immigration. This term is another right wing attempt to create enemies where none exist and inflame the people against anyone who is not for rounding up every hispanic at the point of a gun and putting them in cattle cars bound for the sonoran desert.

Your second point, "You are for legal immigration". That's nice, a baby born in America is a legal citizen. It's the law. Are you for that? I thought not.

Rioting in Arizona???? What a load of *******s. The demonstrations have all been peaceful and well organized. The only incident was when a trailer trash redneck tried to walk through the middle of the demonstrators physically pushing them away to let him pass. Inflaming the situation, just as you are trying to do now. At least the Hispanics don't bring guns to their political rallies like tea baggers do. (Oh, the jury's out on the refried beans and swastika caper as to which faction did this. Tapes are being reviewed now)

Nobody is saying the illegals should have amnesty. Amnesty is a term used by right wing foamers like you to inflame the situation and target every Hispanic as the enemy. You assume that all Hispanics are for Amnesty so they are the enemy. You will not stop until your racist agenda is fullfilled. As far as I'm concerned you and your kind are the biggest threat to a free America that exists. I, and others are getting sick of your f**king lies and distortions. As far as being able to stay in this country, how about you explaining to me how you would propose culling and forcibly removing 15 to 20 million people from the fabric of American society. I already know your answer, bubba. "Ship em all back to where they came from." And that's as far as your little mind can think. As I stated earlier, you and your ilk are the real problem as far as I'm concerned.

There are seasonal crops that need to be harvested all over the country. Legal Americans could apply for these jobs if they wanted too, but they don't. Not all illegals work in the fields. Many work in the service industry and have witholding taken out but because they are illegal they can never get a refund. Besides, 47% of Americans do not pay taxes, so whats the big deal?

The illegal immigration problem has been going on for decades in this country. It didn't start yesterday. There are common sense solutions to the immigration problem.

1. Immediately close the borders using federal troops if necessary.
2. Demand that all illegals in this country be required to register with an immigration board set up for the purpose. Anyone not registering should be immediately deported.
3. Any with an American criminal record should be deported immediately.
4. Issue temp. work permits for any illegals who are here and can show employment. They will have to have their permit renewed every year by showing continued employment other wise they will be deported.
5. Crack down on employers who hire undocumented people.
6. Overturn the "baby born here" loophole.

There are other measures that can be taken once the borders are secure but I'm not going to write the whole measure here, in this post. But realisticly, this above measures should cull 25-35% of the illegals here in the country and send them back where they came from over time. The rest should have to take a number and get in the back of the line behind legal immigrants and wait their turn. Because of the volume. many will never see their number come up.

But after all is said and done you and your kind don't want any reasonable solution to this issue. You are dying to see the black vans with swat teams raiding neighborhoods and rounding up every Hispanic in the area and throwing the ones without papers in the back of the van, never to be seen again while harrassing and humiliating the rest. I, for one do not want to see my once great nation come to this. That's why I say again, you.....and your kind are the real enemies of our country. Frankly, I'm sick of the fascist idiots who are coming out from under their rocks and trailer homes over this issue, trying to inflame the country into a full blown race war.

Soon enough, bubba, the talking will stop and you can bet your fat butt that the Hispanic community will not take this lying down or go peacefully into the night while a bunch of red neck honkies try and denigrate them to second class citizens.

BTW, I'm not Hispanic but as far as I'm concerned you and your right wing, fascist, racist, low brow a**holes can take your mean spirited agenda and shove it where the sun don't shine. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. And no.....I'm not in the least bit sorry for the rant.

Sick of it!!!!, Do you hear? Sick of it!!!!

(I guess I'll take a break from this crap. Not good for the blood pressure)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration