U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 03:35 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,794,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
But are you also against enforcing immigration laws/deporting illegals?

Do you just want the status quo and then shout tha tany enforcement of laws is racist?
I am for deporting illegals and for enforcing immigration laws.

I am an immigrant so I know how it works.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2010, 03:44 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times
Quote:
So why not get rid of all im migration laws and let anyone move here?
Oh i hear your talking, why don't we just have a FREE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................

Old 04-27-2010, 10:35 PM

4,028 posts, read 6,223,837 times
Quote:
your undoing, right?

Votes for a highly religious, roman catholic group. how much longer, the more hispanic the US becomes, do you think Roe v Wade will still be in effect?
Catholics are more Liberal than Protestants, they aren't a worry. Where is the most Catholic areas in America? The Northeast. Where is one of the most Liberal areas of the country? The Northeast.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:38 PM

2,240 posts, read 2,667,089 times
Look, if you have been here 20 years, you children have grown up here and now in college, you paid taxes and commited no crimes...you should not be deported. Makes no sense. The fresh ones...yes. Criminals, yes.

Let's get folks to pay TAXES.....we need it. If anyone thinks we can deport MILLIONS of people...let me know how exactly that's gonna work. How much will it cost, and how long will it take?

Old 04-27-2010, 11:01 PM

948 posts, read 753,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Yeah! A liberal, just like Reagan!!

I'm a liberal and I am absolutely 100% against amnesty.
You're a racist ain't 'cha?

I couldn't help it....

Old 04-27-2010, 11:52 PM

12,826 posts, read 10,202,660 times
Quote:
your undoing, right?

Votes for a highly religious, roman catholic group. how much longer, the more hispanic the US becomes, do you think Roe v Wade will still be in effect?
Conservatives, you do realize that desecrating Constitution is the wrong means to achieve the goal of dealing with immigration reform, right?

Oh wait...you don't.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:01 AM

5,412 posts, read 3,299,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Catholics are more Liberal than Protestants, they aren't a worry. Where is the most Catholic areas in America? The Northeast. Where is one of the most Liberal areas of the country? The Northeast.
They're not DEVOUT though..

It's like when I say I'm jewish but haven't been to a synogogue in years and eat lbs of bacon per week.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:22 AM

41,505 posts, read 49,557,510 times
I think we should deport the illegal immigrants convicted of a felony. The rest that do not violate any laws but our arbitrary immigration rules should be allowed to apply for citizenship. AFIK the are good people and would make fine citizens.

We could reduce the inflow of illegal’s by ending the proscription on drugs and ending our export of our subsidized wheat to Mexico and the rest of the world. the drug smugglers would lose the profit made with illegal drugs and the Mexican farmers could get enough for their wheat crop to stay home and run their own farms instead of slaving for corporate agriculture in this country.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:27 AM

5,412 posts, read 3,299,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I think we should deport the illegal immigrants convicted of a felony. The rest that do not violate any laws but our arbitrary immigration rules should be allowed to apply for citizenship. AFIK the are good people and would make fine citizens.

We could reduce the inflow of illegalís by ending the proscription on drugs and ending our export of our subsidized wheat to Mexico and the rest of the world. the drug smugglers would lose the profit made with illegal drugs and the Mexican farmers could get enough for their wheat crop to stay home and run their own farms instead of slaving for corporate agriculture in this country.

OTher than the fact they cheated the system, unlike legal immigratns who had to wait years and respected the laws.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:28 AM

4,636 posts, read 4,947,293 times
yes..let the whole world in
and we can be teeming with microbes......let in the diseased, especially. Raw open sores ? Come on in, brother ! load those Hercules transport planes with all manner of mentally ill, criminals. and best of all : let them carry machine guns !!! It's their right to bear arms. This here is Amurikka !!!! come one, come all ! get those fertility shots !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or