Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 10:09 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,917,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Embrace diversity or you must be a bigot racist!
Somewhere we did ther bigot racist thing here. My point there is all men are racist. Every last living man woman an child are all racist, which i think would include you.

There is no way to prove you are not.

While I am white and have black friends, I can not and they can not prove they are not racists.

There is legal and illegal ways to enter this country.

If one enters it illegally, that IS a Crime, in and of it self. Whom ever does this should be arrested and deported, FINED for the costs, and Fined for a hefty punishment. I don't care they don't have the money.

No Green Card, No trial, just sent back, and fined so hard they never even think to come back.

Same for welfare. No Green card you get arrested and sent back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 10:15 AM

1,089 posts, read 653,781 times
Quote:
Try that, sneak into europe illegally and tell me what happens. i guess you're not a human being to them
Tell me, what happens?

Quote:
Since you so much want to help these people, why don't you pay more taxes to help fund the programs they use that they don't pay into?
That's what the "manditory health care" does. The fine is to pay for emergency visits that are not paid by them.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:14 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,096,034 times
Default Liberals, you do realize...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I'm for enforcing the immigration laws on the book, except one that allows police to detain American citizens for no reason, other than they look like Illegal aliens.
Seriously, I doubt that you will find laws in any state that allows police to detain American citizens for no reason. Looking like illegals has nothing to do with it. A law enforcement officer has every right to ask for a drivers license and papers to determine who you are. If you are here illegally, you are breaking the law. Too long, illegals have thought the law doesn't apply to them, it applies to all of us. If you are not here as a legal resident of the US, you should be arrested and deported. I don't care what color you are or what nationality you look like you might be, the police have a duty to ascertain who you are and if you are breaking the law. Been there, done that!

Old 04-28-2010, 12:36 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,153,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
Seriously, I doubt that you will find laws in any state that allows police to detain American citizens for no reason. Looking like illegals has nothing to do with it. A law enforcement officer has every right to ask for a drivers license and papers to determine who you are. If you are here illegally, you are breaking the law. Too long, illegals have thought the law doesn't apply to them, it applies to all of us. If you are not here as a legal resident of the US, you should be arrested and deported. I don't care what color you are or what nationality you look like you might be, the police have a duty to ascertain who you are and if you are breaking the law. Been there, done that!
An officer has the right to ask for identification. You are under no obligation to comply unless you're engaged in a activity that requires a license, permit etc. If I'm a passenger in a car, I'm not required to carry or show identification.

What law have unauthorized aliens broken? Please be specific. Cite the jurisdiction and the statute.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:46 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,230,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
An officer has the right to ask for identification. You are under no obligation to comply unless you're engaged in a activity that requires a license, permit etc. If I'm a passenger in a car, I'm not required to carry or show identification.

What law have unauthorized aliens broken? Please be specific. Cite the jurisdiction and the statute.
Wrong, you're required to have photoidentification. IT doesn't have to be a license. If infact, you are better off getting a non driver's license ID, because it's harder to get in trouble if you walk around with your passport...

Old 04-28-2010, 12:49 PM

111 posts, read 155,902 times
Quote:
Basically, considering "Diversity" is more than race based diversity, but since conservatives are obsessed with race, they focus on "racial" diversity which they mock with their sarcasm.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:49 PM

41,478 posts, read 59,660,138 times
What state requires me to carry photoidentification? Who requires this? Where and why?

Old 04-28-2010, 12:53 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,153,140 times
Quote:
Wrong, you're required to have photoidentification. IT doesn't have to be a license. If infact, you are better off getting a non driver's license ID, because it's harder to get in trouble if you walk around with your passport...
Not true, at least not in this country.

http://www.dvds-box-set.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/hogans-heroes-11.jpg (broken link)
"Show me your papers!!!!"

Old 04-28-2010, 01:15 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,230,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
Not true, at least not in this country.

"Show me your papers!!!!"
er, something tells me Col. Klink wasn't asking for papers given he was a Stalag Kommandant.

Er, so what do you guys do if you want to enter a government buildingk, like a courthouse, if you don't have photo ID?

Old 04-28-2010, 01:22 PM

48 posts, read 22,171 times
Quote:
Are you saying there's something wrong with diversity?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration