Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 10:18 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,229,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
The illegals' kids are the recipients of many taxpayer benefits due to the perversion of the 14th Amendment which considers them to be natural born citizens. Children also qualify for food stamps, healthcare, etc. while the illegal parents pay little in FIT, exception for those who work bajo la mesa. Costs for detaining them? Just pass the bill on to the Feds. They'll just print some more $$ to pay for it. I did read that Mexican visitors spend some $2.3B/yr, some of which may be missed. Perhaps it'll be a wash.
As far as fleabag Mexico warning its citizens, who cares? The ultra-rich whities that control Mexico should create opportunities for the majority mestizo popul so that they don't have to flee their native land.
Who SAYS that illegals don't pay taxes?
There's a very well known secret that the IRS, knowingly, collects TONS of money from illegals in tax revenue. And the VAST majority never is refunded. Free money for the IRS. So let's not paint that issue with a broad brush.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2010, 10:19 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,943,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
I am worried that there may actually be some violance here.
I live quite close to the downtown area and things are very tense.
Trying living down in Douglas and having illegals creeping around your place daily.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Man, please don't send any more of those rich farts here. They are VERY loud, bossy and expect all of us mexican americans to bow to them.
Doesn't matter...they contribute to the local economy, that the locals enjoy.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:22 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,510 times
Quote:
The illegals' kids are the recipients of many taxpayer benefits due to the perversion of the 14th Amendment which considers them to be natural born citizens. Children also qualify for food stamps, healthcare, etc. while the illegal parents pay little in FIT, exception for those who work bajo la mesa. Costs for detaining them? Just pass the bill on to the Feds. They'll just print some more $$ to pay for it. I did read that Mexican visitors spend some $2.3B/yr, some of which may be missed. Perhaps it'll be a wash.
As far as fleabag Mexico warning its citizens, who cares? The ultra-rich whities that control Mexico should create opportunities for the majority mestizo popul so that they don't have to flee their native land.
If the children of the illegal was born here THEY are entitled to everything the rest of us are. Especially if the parent works and can't get a refund on the taxes they pay.

Fleabag Mexico? r u serious? With responses like yours it is clear that I wont respond to your posts again.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:23 PM

5 posts, read 4,678 times
Lawmaker wants to bring Arizona immigration law to Utah

[URL="http://www.sltrib.com/Nation%20and%20World/ci_14963407?source=pkg"]http://www.sltrib.com/Nation%20and%20World/ci_14963407?source=pkg[/URL]

Old 04-27-2010, 10:25 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Trying living down in Douglas and having illegals creeping around your place daily.
I would not like that at all.
That's one of the reasons we so desperately need to do something to secure the border.
I don't get it, this country worries so much about terrorism and they could just come right in.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_Ofama View Post

http://www.sltrib.com/Nation%20and%20World/ci_14963407?source=pkg
If Utah is smart, they will wait for the legal process to complete itself.
AZ is in for a long court battle, and millions spent, defending this dumb law.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:35 PM

791 posts, read 1,425,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_Ofama View Post

http://www.sltrib.com/Nation%20and%20World/ci_14963407?source=pkg
cool beans!....next up, florida

Old 04-27-2010, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthere View Post
cool beans!....next up, florida
Nah...FL has a HUGE latino community for this. This will NEVER pass in Florida. Also, FL's latino community is mostly Puerto Rican and Cuban, all whom are LEGAL, anyway.

Even so, a Latino in FL will not sit back and allow this harassment law to take effect. The political clout the latinos have in FL is just too great.

The next Senator of FL will be Rubio...young Cuban Republican.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:51 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,164,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
First of all Illegals get NO financial assistance,No health care and Yes they pay taxes and cannot get refunds like the rest of us.

Second, it will cost the state of AZ about 23thousand dollars each to detain & return the illegal home.
We currently have a deficit here to the point where the state has even sold some of its buildings and is now renting them.

I personally know of someone who is here illegally and was deported. I was shocked because he was back in Phoenix in 9 days.

Now call me crazy but, I would rather work on the border to prevent crossings in the first place and make our country safer by preventing any ole terrorist from entering and then work on the illegal problem.

We also now have Mexico itself warning its citizens they may have trouble if going to AZ.
Well they happen to come here and spend Billions annually shopping here.
Way to go AZ.
They do in CA. When I lived there, illegals had as much rights to receive medical care at the ER than a US citizen or legal alien (no difference). Any illegal alien can call 911 to receive emergency ambulance service, and the caller, not the hospital nor the ambulance provider, decide what an emergency is. Children of illegal aliens can receive an education. Not only that, but if I well remember, illegal aliens can have a CA driver's license.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration