U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-28-2010, 03:20 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico from East Los View Post
That's just another way you Nativist sugar coat your history by superfluously claiming that your better than others.

Complete and utter arrogance to the highest degree.

Shame on you!

And I'm glad you have to reinforce yourself that this is a topic about illegal immigration.

Just remember you're not in control of what I post. Thats just one of many character defects you Nativist suffer from.

Too bad!!!
If I were you I would stop the personal insults if you want to remain in this forum. As I pointed out to you, this isn't [domain blocked due to spam], Rico.

Wherever did any of us claim that we are better than any other American group in this country? Which of us sugarcoated history? By calling us nativists it equates to be called a xenophobe. That is a complete lie as our country has been racially diverse since its founding. We don't object to any race in this country what we object to are illegal aliens of any stripe. Try to debate with honesty, please.

What is the heigth of arrogance is for anyone to put one's ethnic group including those here illegally above their own country and countrymen.

 
Old 04-28-2010, 03:23 PM
 
234 posts, read 202,576 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
So you think if a civil war were to break out (God forbid that it would) that HS would takes sides with illegal aliens and their supporters rather than U.S. citizens? Kind of being dilusional with that one, aren't you?

Not delusional, they built them for a reason. If we look at all the possibilities as to why they built them we can see a picture of something that equates to civil unrest.

Heres my take,

Operation Endgame is a 2003-2012 plan under implementation by the Office of Detention and Removal Operations of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to detain and deport all removable aliens and "suspected terrorists" currently living in the United States by 2012.

http://www.thenyic.org/images/uploads/ICE_Endgame_Strategic_Plan.pdf (broken link)

OR

Dear Glenn Beck, Detention Camps DO Exist In America

In light of Fox News’ new chief propagandist Glenn Beck’s recent bait and switch with regards to the existence of martial law holding facilities within America, we at Infowars feel it necessary to further enlighten Mr Beck on a few details.

Legislation currently working it’s way through Congress mandates the establishment of “national emergency centers” to be located on military installations.

The purpose of such facilities is to provide “temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster,” the expansion of which under FEMA is codified under HR 645, otherwise known as the National Emergency Centers Act.

Ominously, the bill states that the camps can be used to “meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security,” an open ended mandate which many fear could mean the forced detention of American citizens in the event of widespread rioting after a national emergency or total economic collapse.
Dear Glenn Beck, Detention Camps DO Exist In America

You decide...
 
Old 04-28-2010, 03:24 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico from East Los View Post
No, I don't believe you because you don't site any source for your nonsense and I sincerely hope no one else responds to your nonsense -

Ranting that I didn't site no sources is rather mundane.

You have a google feature, use it.[/quote]

If one makes an assertion about something to someone it is up to them to prove it not the other way around.
 
Old 04-28-2010, 03:24 PM
 
Location: Destrehan, Louisiana
2,192 posts, read 6,036,029 times
Reputation: 3600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico from East Los View Post
Then why in raw numbers not per capita are their more European decent Americans on welfare than any other group of Americans?

I would say that their are more European decent Americans on welfare than any other group of Americans because more European decent Americans pay into the welfare system than any other group of Americans.


busta
 
Old 04-28-2010, 03:28 PM
 
7,022 posts, read 5,773,713 times
Reputation: 6963
FrontPage Magazine - Mexico’s Undiplomatic Diplomats (http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=6750 - broken link)
Mexico’s Undiplomatic Diplomats
"Mexico’s governing class is not content simply to unload the victims of its failed policies on the U.S., however. It also tries to ensure that migrants retain allegiance to La Patria, so as to preserve the $16 billion in remittances that they send to Mexico each year. Mexican leaders have thus tasked their nation’s U.S. consulates with spreading Mexican culture into American schools and communities. Given the American public’s swelling anger about illegal immigration, it’s past time for Washington to tell Mexico to cease interfering and for the Bush administration to start enforcing the law."
 
Old 04-28-2010, 03:28 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico from East Los View Post
You're not a moderator so quit acting like one.

Now take a shower.

You reek of hypocrisy and bias.
Ok, that does it! I tried to warn you nicely so I wouldn't have to report you to the mods but you won't back off of your insults so consider yourself reported now.
 
Old 04-28-2010, 03:32 PM
 
234 posts, read 202,576 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
If I were you I would stop the personal insults if you want to remain in this forum. As I pointed out to you, this isn't [domain blocked due to spam], Rico.

Wherever did any of us claim that we are better than any other American group in this country? Which of us sugarcoated history? By calling us nativists it equates to be called a xenophobe. That is a complete lie as our country has been racially diverse since its founding. We don't object to any race in this country what we object to are illegal aliens of any stripe. Try to debate with honesty, please.

What is the heigth of arrogance is for anyone to put one's ethnic group including those here illegally above their own country and countrymen.
Nativism is the policy of protecting the interests of native-born or established inhabitants against those of immigrants.

Is this not what you promote? The interest of Native-born people over those of immigrants?

I'm here to dialogue EVERYTHING about illegal immigration and it seems as if you and your ilk cannot handle certain facts.

Just continue to report my comments like you do to anyone that you disagree with.
 
Old 04-28-2010, 03:33 PM
 
234 posts, read 202,576 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Ranting that I didn't site no sources is rather mundane.

You have a google feature, use it.
If one makes an assertion about something to someone it is up to them to prove it not the other way around.[/quote]


Hey, all one has to do is google an AFDC by race statistic.

It's not that difficult.
 
Old 04-28-2010, 03:39 PM
 
234 posts, read 202,576 times
Reputation: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
What I find amazing is that some people actually feel that rewarding this criminal activity is the answer to the problem.

Well lets deal with the facts. If the Feds manage to grant Amnesty and paths to citizenship for our Nations illegal immigrants population, they're going to pay a fine, undergo a background check, and who knows what else.

So you see, we're not rewarding them if they receive a fine and pay it. Isn't that the same thing we do to our own citizens when they break the law?

When you get a ticket for speeding and you pay the fine, surely that's not rewarding you for breaking the law.

The same applies to any future illegal immigrant who receives a fine for being in the Country illegally.

It's all outlined in the Comprehensive Immigration Reform agenda.
 
Old 04-28-2010, 03:40 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico from East Los View Post
Nativism is the policy of protecting the interests of native-born or established inhabitants against those of immigrants.

Is this not what you promote? The interest of Native-born people over those of immigrants?

I'm here to dialogue EVERYTHING about illegal immigration and it seems as if you and your ilk cannot handle certain facts.

Just continue to report my comments like you do to anyone that you disagree with.
I don't report anyone just because I disagree with their views. I report them for being insulting and not debating with civility. If the shoe fits, wear it. The mods would laugh if any of us reported someone merely because we disagree with their views because disagreeing is not against the TOS but personal insults are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top